Thoughts on Berkeley Riots?

Thoughts on Berkeley Riots?

foxnews.com/us/2017/02/01/rioters-break-windows-set-fire-to-force-cancellation-breitbart-editors-uc-berkeley-talk.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7y7p6SxyEC0
opa.berkeley.edu/uc-berkeley-fall-enrollment-data
cbsnews.com/news/milo-yiannopoulos-uc-berkeley-event-canceled-after-violent-protests/
washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/01/26/it-turns-out-trump-son-in-law-jared-kushner-is-also-registered-to-vote-in-two-states/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Liberal Logic:

We support freedom of speech so much that we will literally destroy our own school to prevent someone from speaking that doesn't share the exact same ideas as us.

Notice how a majority of these tards are smiling and waving at the news camera - glued to their phones and taking pictures of each other so they can pat themselves on the back thru social media. Pathetic and disturbing.

Gee, i wonder who's paying for that? 4 years of college and they still cant learn how the real world works

They think they're like the protestors of the 60's and 70's. Self validating through social media to tell themselves they're important and just as good as those old protestors

I really felt the need to point out that the autistic screeching really describes them well because the only way they know how to get their point across is by smashing things and making loud noises.

Exactly.

This.. So much this.

Did anyone watch the live feed from Buzzfeed?
At the end the guy filming was threatened. Then beat and camera broken.. Then the stream stopped. Then when the livefeed came up for re-watching, the end assault was edited out.

He's secretly hoping this will get him laid - googles himself afterwards so he can put it on his facebook/tumblr/instagram

Self explanatory

Time to start breaking out the tear gas on these antifa black blocks. If they still don't get the message, move up to machine guns.

These aren't protests, they're violent riots. Nothing about this is rational or liberal.

alt-right logic: Hitler LITERALLY did nothing wrong (unironically being completely serious as opposed to the meme it started out as)

The holocaust was a hoax

kill the gays, make me a sandwich bitch, everything that comes out of alex jones' mouth is the WORD OF THE LORD

I could say more, but even thinking about how the alt right can even be this retarded causes me to lose brain cells. It's not like the lib-tards are any better, they follow their party's puppet mouth pieces just as blindly as the alt-right does.

The alt-right is what happens when you give the poor and uneducated Caucasians who have no idea how the world works a political party to call their own.

Liberals are what happen when you give the rich and educated caucasians who know how the world works and realize that there are more of "them" than "us", so they use the minority card to their advantage to gain support.

Both parties are wrong. All parties are wrong. The government is a loosey inside the pocket of corporations, and it can be interchanged and switched out whenever they feel it isn't going in their favor.

The thing is when they start doing that to these children they're gonna cry out how the police is militaristic and shit, just use it to fuel the flame of their cancerous actions.

youtube.com/watch?v=7y7p6SxyEC0
he will not divide us.

>being this mad about being a beta

1/10

who are you quoting

I'm a liberal and think it's disgusting and indefensible. They are rioting to prevent unpopular speech and political opposition; these are literally the same tactics favoured by the Nazis, the real ones.

May the authoritarians on both the left and right kill each other and let the rest of us have a fucking civilisation, already.

>doesn't know about meme arrows

They're going to do that anyway. Antifa isn't interested in a discussion, only in using intimidation and violence to get their way. They'll keep doing it every time an idea they disagree with crops up.

Better, I think, to nip it in the bud now and show them that violence can and will be met with violence. I would be interested to see if these soft middle class children will stand by their convictions when they're the ones being beaten and sprayed.

Who wants to start refering to this event as "the night of broken glass"? Aka Kristallnacht

FINALLY, an example of violent enraged Liberals that proves that all Liberals are fucking pathetic.

Why has it taken so fucking long.

awful

>unpopular speech

no they are rioting because they know people are getting sick of their shit and some facts were about to be dropped that most of America agrees with.

February 1, 2017

The day Politically Correct officially died.

US Berkley is 42% Asian nowadays. It's barely a school at all. The
bay area has the best educated Asian restaurant waiters in the country,
but otherwise the school has become a useless money pit for
California. Let them riot all they want, just don't ask for a refill for your
coke.
opa.berkeley.edu/uc-berkeley-fall-enrollment-data

>US Berkley is 42% Asian nowadays. It's barely a school at all. The
>bay area has the best educated Asian restaurant waiters in the country,
>but otherwise the school has become a useless money pit for
>California. Let them riot all they want, just don't ask for a refill for your
>coke.
>opa.berkeley.edu/uc-berkeley-fall-enrollment-data
Totally agree. It is amazing how many Asian families get degrees or higher degrees to not career but family status. Worked with one whom had a Doctorate in Astronomy and he ended up taking off his Masters and Doctorate from his resume to get a job.

It'd be funny to see them turned against each other in some glorious end all - have them turn the violence on themselves because none of them know what the fuck they're talking about

>most of america

but most of america voted for Hilary... so technically, morally, unequivocally, it's unpopular speech. In every sense of the word.

>implying every mouth breathing faggot who voted for that cunt was actually a PC warrior.

What about the non voters

>It'd be funny to see them turned against each other in some glorious end all - have them turn the violence on themselves because none of them know what the fuck they're talking about
Somewhere, that is a plan. Have them over-identify themselves where the (1) left handed, child of a deformed mother, autistic identifying themselves as a gender-fluid transsexual fight the (2) right handed, child of a deformed mother, autistic identifying themselves as a gender-fluid transsexual. One accuses the other that handedness is offensive and is an offensive depiction of gender identity.

Link to a non-right wing site pl0x? or screenshot of article

Get rid of the illegals and dead people voting, Trump won the popular vote.

It's time to take action. No more games.

If you're going to attend a protest like this make sure you conceal and carry. And if you don't have a gun make sure to bring a baton and some mace or pepper spray.

Antifa must be destroyed.

>implying every mouth breathing faggot who voted for trump had any idea how fucked they were going to be

continuing to argue that the other party is somehow worse just proves my point, tbh. When the people realize that the government is wrong regardless of what party is popular, regardless of what politician or celebrity they vote in, then you can start making real change.

It happened to be the first link for "Berkeley riots".

cbsnews.com/news/milo-yiannopoulos-uc-berkeley-event-canceled-after-violent-protests/

I'm doing just fine. :^)

>not letting natural selection run its course

It won't be long until they just don't admit conservatives for safety reasons. After all, it's your fault that the left is throwing rocks at the police! They could not help themselves.

>illegals somehow voting

this gets a laugh out of me every time.

>dead people's votes being tallied in the final count

if dead people's votes actually counted we'd have massive landslide victories every single election because there are more dead american citizens than there are alive.

>Trump won the popular vote

he might very well have, if more of his supporters were smart enough to get away with it

washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/01/26/it-turns-out-trump-son-in-law-jared-kushner-is-also-registered-to-vote-in-two-states/

I'd also like to add that I don't need to government to help me get insurance because I don't need it. I've been getting fined every year when I file my taxes because your king nigger wanted his hands in my pockets one way or the other. Good thing too, because there are tons of fucking losers in the USA that don't want to make anything of themselves and need handouts left right and center.

Just a reminder, I own yall's asses.

>because i don't need it.

You don't need health insurance?

Can someone tell me what it's like to be THIS retarded? It's like i'm talking to a convict on death row who has a date with the electric chair. Says he doesn't need to worry because the chair won't kill him.

Doesn't need health insurance. Pathetic. I hope you break your big toe and can never walk normal again. People will end up calling you Mr Gimp.

I've only worked with a handfull of Asians, as a software developer, but it's hard to believe they have degrees at all. One sat behind me cursing at his computer screen all day over a floggin report writer - pretty much the simplest stuff there is to write - and he had a BS in CS with a 4.0 GPA. He gave up and went to work in his family's restaurant. The ones I've worked with who stayed were total hacks so that about every line has to be rewritten. I'm not sure how one does so well on tests but can't do real work at all.

most oriental asians learn by syntax because that's all they are taught to do: go to school and learn from the book.

indian asians learn by trial and error and learn from mistakes and use that to create original code.

caucasians take that original code and modify it and act like they did it all by themselves, simply because they already know syntax but a quick google search can help them make someone else's code their own.

I didn't think the attitude that other liberals show would make me change to a republican, but it has

I don't. I can pay my bills on the rare chance I need to see a doctor (literally one time in the past 5 years). I've broken probably every toe at least once. I reset them myself, and they heal fine because I'm not a little bitch. Same goes for my fingers. Beyond that, I take care of myself so at worst I get minor colds.

God damn you must be beta as fuck.

you might want to see one again sometime soon.

unfortunately it will cost a pretty penny for them to tell you how many hertz your butt has.

When you get diagnosed with a congenital heart defect, you'll be paying for the heart surgery yourself, right? Or maybe you'll just operate on yourself, you badass.

You are not an island.

he wont even need anesthesia

the dude will just cut open his chest

WITH PURE 100% AMERICAN FREEDOM

*proudly sponsored by wal-mart*

nice meme

If that ever happens I'll accept it and move on with the time I have left.

>a small group of people define all liberals or just people who find Trump generally distasteful
>so happy i can finally make sweeping generalizations all the time now.

Cause the liberal media suppresses this shit until they can't

They didn't vote so theyre not accounted for
>HURRRR

>if that ever happens

luckily for you I happen to be an MD for the gluteus maximus and i can say that you without a doubt have full blown rectal cancer. You can either man up and accept the prognosis, go out and get health insurance so you can live a butthurt free life,

or continue to take the dick in the ass. If the latter, please keep it below 12 inches, i almost lost my watch in the cavern.

>indian asians learn by trial and error and learn from mistakes and use that to create original code
I take it you're Indian? May I ask if Indian schools teach anything at all? My current company had about 90% Indian employees 5 years ago and had to let all but a few go. Almost none of them, in fact not one that i knew, had even sat in front of a real computer before coming to the US. They never even tried to learn to code once here, and what little code they produced never worked. I'm convinced Indian schools only use text books and never suffer their students to write software.

I agree, except that I don't even break toes. I run, lift, eat right and don't smoke or drink. Insurance just provides one the opportunity to pay for everyone else's bad health habits.

>chooses not to get insurance
>someone working at mcdonalds criticizes my decision and calls me butthurt.

libtard detected

no but i manage an entire team full of them (minus the 3 orientals and 4 whites)

the asians are fresh grads because the company has a deal with one of the universities to do soft hires and let them go a year later unless they truly shine. A few do, most end up not passing the hurdle but we end up pushing a few of them thru anyway so we seem "diverse" amongst asians.

the indians stay low level, i never claimed they were geniuses. Again, just like the asians some of them shine but "some" because they simply out number the rest on the team. Most end up transferring to IT, despite HR trying to get us to keep them from leaving.

The whites are hit or miss. They can either be programming savants or retarded idiots who got the job because they could speak without an interpreter. Only a few don't make it, again "few" because they literally are so few. Not because we want to be "diverse", but they simply either cannot handle the work load, fuck something up beyond repair, or take too much time off from work.

I have enough money to purchase a mcdonalds franchise, hire you as a manager, and then deny you your workers comp claims when you slip on the big mac sauce spill because carlos the illegal you were forced to hire to meet budget restraints i set couldn't tell the bottle from his burrito.

You can pay for your broken tailbone surgery or set it yourself, but there is no fixing fractured pride. Grow a pair of balls and realize you've made bad life choices by not having health insurance. Soon you won't have any to grab, anyway.

Are you fucking retarded?

i have health insurance, docs tell me i'm as fit as a fiddle.

What do you have? broken improperly set bones?

My fingers and toes all function perfectly fine.