Fork vs spoon

Fork vs spoon

Since you faggots will argue about anything.

Objectively better than both

Sporks are fucking shit, faggot. Have you ever actually eaten with one of these meme utensils?

They're fantastic. You must be autistic.

I'll have both and my plate of pasta .. pleb

Spoons are only good if you want to eat wAter... and no one fucking does that.

Except for when you have soup. Can't do that with a fork. Hence the spork reins supreme.

FORK, of course

Between a fork and a spoon, the spoon is objectively better. You can scoop basically any food, and for noodles you could cut it with the edge and then shovel it in. Trying to eat a soup or cereal with a fork is just fuck.

Forks have prongs and its like holding one big dick that splits off into 4 smaller dicks that u stab food wit and shove in your mouth. Forks are manly. Forks would beat the ever livin fuck out of a spoon in a cage match. For real.

Dicks. Literally everything is dicks to you faggots.

Spoon can be used for more stuff

Sporks are like chicks with dicks. No good.

Little spoon and big fork is cheese pizza level sneak talk tho if u think about it. On the lines of male and female

i think you're a faggot op

With a spoon and determination you can do anything you can do with a fork. But you can't fork soup

What? Sporks are like those perfect Asian/white broads - tall, nice tits and legs, perfect Asian features, and amazing eyes.

Theres no clear winner here

Fork if you need to spear and pick something up

Spoon if you are eating something that falls apart or liquid

spork if you're mentally handicapped

just do whatever feels good man, you know?

Spoon race is the master race if you like forks you are a faggot. Can you eat soup with a fork? Sporks are just retard rejects of spoons, spoons should never be mixed with the lesser utensils.

Eating spaghetti with a spoon is impossible. Spork master race.

I will shoot holes in you beloved spork to tarnish its godly status

>can't spell reigns

Of course you like the spork, faggot.

why the fuck do all of you guys eat soup?

Why dont you eat soup?

I propose a feeding tube directly in to gut

Free us from the tyranny of utensils and mouth eating!

I do, but I dont get why they said forks are bad just because you cant eat soup with them

I can just drink soup and fork the solid bits into my mouth. What the fuck would I ever need a god damn spoon for? Fucking retards. I bet the voted for Trump too.

>describes a for as a dick with 4 dicks
>puts said dicks in mouth
>manly

Anything you hold with a fork can be pinned down by a spoon to work with a knife, anything speared by a fork can be scooped with a spoon, and pasta is way fucking better with a spoon since you can get more sauce. Soups alright too. Cereal too. Spoons win.

Sporks are fucking lame.

Spoon. Im fucking south east asian and moved to europe and saw all these foreign fags eating rice with forks and knifes and i was like "What the absolute fuck". You can use spoons to eat anything and if you pick fork you are really retarded

Forks couldn't penetrate the spoons defenses, even with four dicks. Spoon would bash those tiny tines limp.

I dont use utensils to eat tendies or to drink choccy milkys fuck all you figgits

I ate soup for dinner today. Shit was SO cash.

>Forks have prongs and its like holding one big dick that splits off into 4 smaller dicks

Forks have tines faggot

Everything a fork can do, a spoon can do.

Forks can't do everything spoons can do. Because soup. And soup is great. Potato cheese? Clam chowder? Abondigas? Soups great.

I use my orange spork from jail.