Girlfriend tells me she has "rape" fantasy says she wants me to chase her around the house grab her...

>Girlfriend tells me she has "rape" fantasy says she wants me to chase her around the house grab her, rip her clothes off and fuck her hard & fast while she resists.
>Again, all totally her fantasy.
>I agree. We do it.
>Sleeping together that night she doesn't talk to me.
>I ask if she's okay
>no response
>next day I find rape crisis number on her phone
>ask her about it
>"you literally raped me user" is her response
>you asked me to rape you! I said
>not like that she says and she leaves
Bros I'm scared shitless she's going to go to the cops or something about this. How do I protect myself?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CkZf6_jK3Zs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ROFLMAO, good one OP
good one.

get a lawyer right away and never lie about anything

You fell for it hahahaha. What a faggot. Have fun with all those court costs haha.

how long did you fuck her?

you hav to kill her user its the only way

trust me im a lawyer

Thats why you always have a safe word

Silly user, her fantasy was for Chris Evans or Brad Pitt to "rape" her, not your faggy ass.

>>on her phone
I'm sure you had a perfectly non-manipulative reason to be looking on her phone

I don't think this is your fault at all but did you have a safeword? If not seriously try to talk it out with her

This. Only a fool would turn down free legal advice from a qualified professional.

Wait yeah this seems fishy

Of course.

This isn't a clear sign of psychological abuse, control or manipulation.

Really, it doesn't.

What the fuck are you laughing at!? This is my life here.
Dude I can't afford a lawyer I'm a poorfag grad student!
We fucked for like 20-30 minutes
She hasn't even come home tonight and won't reply to my texts. Should I text her stuff like " I wasn't into YOUR rape game much I don't want to do it again" things like that to show it was her idea?

First off, OP is a virgin and this story is fake.

But there are people out there who actually do hook up with chicks who are into rape fantasy, so to them, please just be sure to videotape the girl agreeing to the "rape" activity on camera with an agreed upon date before going through with it.
It's all you'd need to be completely safe.

lies

this. tell the truth and you'll get off. she's an idiot for not having a safe word. that is, of course given that you're not some autistic fuck dreaming this up from his basement.

Did she give you consent?
>if yes:
She has nothing against you in court

>if no
You're a rapist

There's a good chance that she's trying to get a divorce or some other means to legally steal everything you own. I'm sorry this is happening to you, user. Women are not to be trusted in the 21st century.

no never leave a paper trail, also deny everything

Yes we had a fucking safeword! She never said it.
I was looking at her phone to get a mutual friends number I didn't have and hit the wrong button at the bottom of the iphone

>real advice

Bitch is fucken stupid, try to make ammends and talk to her. Apologize as much as possible, if she leaves you its good. After a few months just leave her. Don't do anything crazy or accuse/blame her. Just be "sorry" and try to make it blow over passively. Leave her in the end, you cant just walk away right now. She will be all over that.

The user that said, "get a lawyer" is right. Make sure she doesn't know that you spoke to one.

This, kids.
Lesson learned, I hope

Sure, verbal consent works in a he-says-she-says situation...

First off dont talk to the cops, If they come to talk to you just say that you dont want to talk to them and if they feel it needs escalating. Dont say 'i didnt rape her" say nothing.

DONT send her anything with the words rape in it AT ALL, NOTHING.

Yes send her messages, dont mention the rape.

You are a fucking idiot for not getting a contract signed and setting safe words.

DONT TALK TO THE COPS... IT CAN NOT HELP

>she's at another guys house.
also, you're supposed to tenderly hold them after the rape game, show them that they are safe and that it was just for fun. You probably just spit on her and went online...no wonder she hates you.

Just unrape her.

stupid. i know OP was a troll but you don't talk to cops even if you're innocent.
youtu.be/CkZf6_jK3Zs

They can't arrest someone just because someone said something. Innocent until proven guilty.

In america women constantly make fake rape claims and it discredits real ones. You never know what will happen, you could have 100% consensual sex and get charged with Rape/Sexual Assault etc. You could commit rape but get away with it. Our legal systems has so many holes and issues.

>There's a good chance that she's trying to get a divorce

he said GF

>wrong button at the bottom of the iphone
>only one button at the bottom of an iphone

caught in your own web of lies

>I raped my girlfriend
>Now I need advice on how to protect myself from the repercussions
>Also here is a situation in which my word is only as good as hers
>Also I was on her phone

Thank god that
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Or else you would feel really stupid right now

Yeah, that's kind of my copy-pasta fornthese types of threads.

Found the faggot.

Talk to a lawyer and cut contact from her, you already tried to say sorry and if she comes back to you then get back together and leave her a few months down the road when shit cools off.

But a few things for sure
>dont talk to cops
>dont lie or admit to something you didn't do
>don't blame or attack her
>don't go sleep with someone else

Your job is to not trigger her or the law.

DENY DENY DENY and never admit anything. How do they know it wasn't casual sex? They don't unless you stupidly say "We were playing a rape game" like a fucking moron. Say nothing, it never happened, you had casual normal sex, she left, you don't know why. She says you raped her, you say wtf I would never. They ain't got shit.

you sir will go far in life

also would get found guilty

see this:

what was your safeword?
Was it Mr potato head says no???

post rape log + timestamp as proof, then we'll offer advice

>stupid. i know OP was a troll but you don't talk to cops even if you're innocent.

right, sometimes i ask myself when i shoot someone in home defence do i call the cops or better dig a hole .....

you fucking plaaaaaaayed lmao gl in prison

post her nudes

>The user that said, "get a lawyer" is right. Make sure she doesn't know that you spoke to one.

the lawyer cant do anything now. its only a loose of money. When she wants fuck him she fucks him. You can still talk to a lawyer after the cops knocking your door.

this

This is terrible advice. Rape is strict liability. Might as well put some lead in your head if you haven't already fled.

Source: an actual attorney.