Okay Sup Forumsrothers

Okay Sup Forumsrothers,

I need your assistance. The dean of my school/old professor admitted she wants to fuck me.

Quick back story: Shes a smart girl, cute, about 20 years older than me, crazy intelligent, and needless to say I've had a crush since I met her. My major has club meetings and I remember attending some at bars when I was a freshman with her. This somewhere along the line stopped and this year I decided to bring it back up (currently a junior). I had a feeling she would flirt with me via text and everyone told me to stop sexualizing her because it's not going to happen. She's friendly and gives out her number in class if students ever need anything, so that didn't mean anything remarkable.

I could go into more detail, however I'm dying for some further action advice here. Last time we went out we started drinking and got highly intoxicated (I'm talking like 7 hours of straight drinking). As people began to dwindle down she kept telling me how cute she thought I was, and I am dangerous. Toward the late hours It ended up being my two good friends, her, and myself. We moved bars to a more private area and she kept putting her hand on my leg, and overtly hitting on me. Whenever my two friends went outide to smoke she admitted all of her urges to me, stating we would have great sex, I'm so attractive, and she wishes she was 25 again. She then proceeded to kiss me, not make out kiss, but a kiss none the less.

She kept saying "we can't do this" "I'm married and you have a girlfriend" Her kids also go to my university... so there's that.

She texted me the next day saying to keep this a secret between us. Definitely a little apprehensive, because you know, she's the fucking dean. But I've wanted nothing more than this the time I've been here. She clearly wants it. She texted me that night while sitting across from me telling me I could come over.

TLDR; Need to fuck dean, I have a girlfriend & she's married, probably cant plan beers again, how in the fuck???

shold prolly be a lil more creative and make it soind realistic

I mean, if you find her attractive, give it to her and make your intentions clear, end.

Show convo and maybe you will get my atention

I'm on my cellphone and I am limited to the speed of my thumbs.

I could get on my computer and write an elaborate and detailed story, because to be honest I do like talking about it. But shits legit. I could screencap my texts?

If that gets me some god damned advice.

screen cap.

Here's some proof.

The question is: how now brown cow?

how?
She already stated she wanted you back at her place...

I mean do you need somebody to guide your cock inside her too?

Well due to the "wait keep this a secret" nature and she could have easily fucked me that night, it makes things a little difficult. It's like I'm not entirely sure what the next move would be.

I can't plan another go out scenario, I can't be like "oh hey, let me know when your husband is out of town next", and I'm stuck here in sexual angst limbo. Plus it's not like a regular professor scenario, she's in charge of my entire college.

That night was probably your last opportunity to bang her, specially when she offered you to go to her place. One of two things can happen, she loses interest because of what happened and tones it down OR if she hints to another opportunity... just do it, she's old enough to know what she's doing, let her come on to you, she will keep it a secret, she has more to lose then you do, maybe she just wants a good fuck and she chose you.

So wait it out? Is there nothing I can do to encourage it?

do it i want full details

any juicer texts?

no you idiot be agressive im not saying jump her bones but you coujld tell her youj feel the same, i mean come on fagget at least flirt with the woman she puts her self on the spot and you puss out just dumb

I think so, let it happen, but seems like everything you have been doing so far as been encouraging her fine.

Its also 2 AM and I have class at 8:30 tomorrow... I may just repost tomorrow night with the full story, all detailed and junk for my Sup Forumsrothers.

Including more pics. I have texts from her saying all kinds of weird shit. She texted me over Christmas break telling me she would rather text me than anyone she was at this party with. A lot of the texts will correlate with story.
I mean I didn't go full beta... I texted her the next day saying I'd be down the next morning, which she said to "see if im still okay with this tomorrow" and she said she had too much fun for one weekend. So deflected, but she hasn't really fully ignored my existence. She keeps liking and commenting on my Facebook -which she actually never did until after this occurrence. I also didn't text her back after she told me "I'm a good kid" and I remarked I'm not a good kid, I'm just not an idiot. ~Mike drop~. She told me "yes on both account's ;)."

She did give me a book recently to read because she thought I would like it. I could listen to It on tape and give It back to her? I also have to speak in her class for our upcoming club meetings... agh. Ive never felt like such a bitch.

By see if Im still okay tomorrow, she meant me. She kept saying I'm gonna wake up and be like "I don't want to go over to her house".... pfff bitch right.

It's just frustrating because this is like my dream opportunity and a true challenge compared to girls my age.

look man take the day im interested to hear more ill be watching towmarrow night got an eta? and ok so not as much of a faggot as i thought if your flirting back, i look forward to reading everything later also give time with which timezone

Let's say 10 PM EST? Yeah im gonna call it quits for tonight. Tired as fuck. To be continued...

More texts or GTFO with your bullshit