Holy shit. Is this real? You guys actually elected this fucking moron. This isn't a joke...

Holy shit. Is this real? You guys actually elected this fucking moron. This isn't a joke. He's already on the fence with China, threatening to invade Mexico, put a ban on 7 countries from coming here no fucking reason and pissed off Australia.

It's not even two weeks in. This is an absolute nightmare. He's going to kill us all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FWv64klPZLY
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/donald-trumps-team-says-5-9725070
twitter.com/LibyaLiberty/status/826991790066655233
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this fucking ass clown is going to cause an international incident before summer. let's just hope he gets assassinated.

Rigging the Democratic primary seems like a worse idea every day.

Ausfag here. Depending on your viewpoint, we have people who try to come into Aus by boat from Indonesia like you have mexicunts crossing the border and entering illegally. So we patrol our water up north and take these illegals to detention on Manus and Naru islands.

For some reason, Obama said he'd take the majority - who knows why. Thing is, trump is calling them illegals and 'next boston bombers'
- even though boston bombers were russian, weren't they? And there's no such ban on russians entering the US. Just people from iran, etc.

tl;dr: Australia is laughing so hard at your choice for leader

YES!!!

Fucking beaners

Don't you have stores to loot and burn?

Nigger are you fucking serious?

They have cartels that control literally everything in Mexico and you're complaining that we're gonna do something about it?

Sit on a fucking cactus you liberal faggot.

Try harder.

>Russian

He actually came from Kyrgyzstan, good try though faggot. Nice little narrative you got going.

My bad, but my point is still valid - he didn't ban that country, did he?

Nigger, that list was from Obama. Trump didn't name ANY countries. Trump just enacted an act that Obama started.

>on the fence with China
We need to stop being China's bitch, in all honesty.
>threatening to invade Mexico
Mexico's government is a pisshole anyway. i shoud know.
>put a ban on 7 countries from coming here no fucking reason
>no fucking reason
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>pissed off Australia
Australia's easy to piss off anyway.

Well the government is about to let oil and coal pollute the water and everything else. They also are allowing these companies to hide the amount of cash they pay other countries for mining rights.

ITT: Loser shut-ins pretend their shitposts have an effect on whether or not Trump manages to destroy the world.

I can't believe the envy you have about Mexico, I mean...
>2012, Mexico gets the Most Stupid and Buffoonlike candidate to the government
>2016, US does the exact same thing
Couldn't you at least been original? Mexico chooses a stupid president, then US decides to choose another stupid president. Good Job.

AP is a bunch of liars, Trump simply offered Mexico help.

>nigger with no argument wants to fit in

Try again. I'll let you actually have a valid argument this time.

US troops have already been fighting cartels in mexico. australia? 25 million rejects living on the edges of a continent that could hold 500 million? FUCK australia. FUCK china. people from those countries were already being scrutinized by obama; all trump did was put a block on them. FUCK them. FUCK indian visa faggots stealing our jobs from some nasty hive of irritating fucks.

"holy shit", are you that much of a "fucking moron"?

youtube.com/watch?v=FWv64klPZLY

Offered help while saying they were incapable of doing it themselves, in not not good way

aussies will hop to it when trump commands them to like the good little niggers you are

Trump isn't known for his tact, but he wasn't threatening to send troops over the border.

There's way too much fear mongering and people freaking out over shit. AP is just after views.

Test.

This. This is what liberal faggots don't realize.

Trump doesn't give a fuck what you think. This motherfucker is the PRESIDENT of the free world and you think he cares about leftist news articles?

Kek.

Putin's plan:
>Get a racist idiot to be US president. Done.
>Let that idiot screw his own country with taxes and fees for everything.Working on it.
>Let that idiot declare war to any other country and nuke it.
>Rebuild USSR
>???
>Profit

invading a sovereign country and de facto ally is unwise; were this about, say, syria (and not trump), you'd say it's not worth wasting tax payer dollars

>listen to the news
>blindly believe everything you hear
>HURRR RUSSSIAAA

Doing a great job, champ.

>Give this Nigg' a beer

Yeah alright faggot, we already waste millions in aid to Mexico. Us sending over a couple thousand soldiers wouldn't affect us in the least bit.

"everything you hear"

yeah, the entirety of journalism is suspect, only Fox news and breitbart are reliable sources of information

its bait user, don't take it

Ausfag here, keep dreaming mate. The majority of Aussies support tighter border control and that happens to line up with Trump's beliefs. You just happen to be part of the loud mouth minority progressives. The resurgence of Pauline Hanson is further proof of that.

it's a declaration of war. War means fighting, which means US troops and possibly civilians at risk

That "sovereign country" is doing nothing to prevent Islamic militant groups from using their "sovereign country" as a staging area for infiltrations into and attacks in the U.S.

Fuck Mexico. I can make my own goddamn tacos.

Just to tell you I got that idea completely on my own, I'm not even in US

>actually believing that Russia has anything to do with Trump
>having zero proof to back it up other than news articles

Like I said, you're doing great lil buddy. They don't even have to pay you to shill, you do it for free!

I blame Hillary. She rigged the DNC primary, thus causing Trump to undeniably win (that and Pepe saw it fitting that Hillary should lose a rigged election which is undeniably hilarious) So when the nukes start dropping, it will be the biggest captain hindsight moment of this era.

Check'em

We already have troops in Mexico, but nice try.

>i got the idea on my own
>the idea that everyone else got from mainstream American media

I bet.

that's not how diplomacy works, plain and simple. You can't just invade countries; even invading the penniless middle east countries has consequences (destabilizing the region, leading to terrorist groups in the combo power vacuum/humanitarian crisis)

And you can't say war without getting Russia near

Not in that capacity. Having a military base, like the ones in Japan, is not an active use of troops in a sovereign country

in soviet russia, election rig you!

Bottom line is we're a superior country, if we want to put some troops in Mexico, we will.

And that fucking cuck president of Mexico will accept it because we're 3rd in their imports and exports.

Diplomacy has failed. Mexico has had every opportunity to unfuck itself, and has refused to do so at every turn.

>You can't just invade countries
Sez you.

Except for a while bunch of angry Mexican people shooting at our service men and causing an even bigger shitstorm all because trump wants everyone to believe he had a bigger inauguration ceremony than Obama.

The latin American countries are already standing on Mexico side as well as Spain. I think even France weighed in. The rest of the world isn't going to stand by while trump throws his little temper tantrum. This is how you flush your world influence down the shitter

We can and will obviously, I'm not refuting that - it's just a bad move that sets a dangerous precedent and sends the signals to all of our allies that we might invade them at any time for no real reason. I'm not even defending all of our alliances, i.e. NATO, but there's just nothing to be gained, and having other countries think we won't attack them means a greater degree of cooperation in the long term

Wow. Cartel-controlled Latin America is supporting cartel-controlled Mexico? You don't fucking say.

this. russia's life is not made easier by the EU's fairly unilateral opposition to nearly all of its international actions. See: all of the sanctions

Yall are a bunch of idiots. Fucking fact check, before believing shit that's posted.

Yea because we've had so many terrorists pouring over the Mexican border.

>for no real reason
You keep saying this. It's not true, and we have several reasons to want to bring Mexico to heel, but what's the point in reciting them again? You never listened before, and you aren't gonna start listening now.

the point user is making is that it's not as simple as "we invade without consequences"

KEK.

Are you fucking kidding me? Have you BEEN to Mexico recently? It's a police state. They can hardly even control their own country outside of the tourist spots.

They cut deals with cartels all the time which bring drugs into the U.S., to say the citizens would have a problem with us fucking up the cartels is hilarious.

We're not attacking Mexico, we would be targeting cartels. BIG difference. You're acting like we would shoot anyone on sight.

?? Pretty sure NO ONE IN THIS THREAD has any clue about Mexican fucking politics/politicians they just didnt want shillaryt to lead the usa

>to heel
what is this, fucking sparta? What, are we just going to subjugate our surrounding nations at tremendous expense and effort?

God bless Mein Drumpf! He's managed to unite the entire world against the United Snakes.

It's the greatest thing that's ever happened, moron

you have to be a fucking idiot not to see how great it is those niggers got kicked out

If you think invading Mexico is a good idea, just imagine Iraq right next door to us with a large border that's too big to be 100% secure.

Yeah, we could beat their military but that wouldn't end hostilities.

And we'd be creating countless sympathizers within our own borders.

Donald Trump's team says 5-year-old boy was 'handcuffed and held' because he was a 'security threat' to the USA

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/donald-trumps-team-says-5-9725070

Sending troops into another country, a sovereign ally, for whatever reason, if not covert, is an act of war. Obviously there are exceptions - see pablo escobar - but this would be like germany sending troops to france to "crack down on crime"

This has to be bait youre stupid as fuck

The media was great in spreading bullshit against Trump to rally politicians and citizens in other countries to hate Trump.

It's a group effort really.

he seems to be doing alright - there really hasn't been a change in his platforms since he started. there's been a lot of turmoil in the country lately, but i choose to wait and see.
i just hope people try to calm down and come together; there's no real reason why so much hate and vitriol over one election has to poison the well.

it's a group effort to counter trump's fucking insanity

Not if that country is dealing with a known enemy it can't even handle.

There's something like what..200k cartel members?

Go on faggot.

Tell me how Trump's presidency was "insanity".

I'm expecting sources.

do you realise the world youve decided to live in sounds like a shitty indie game that never reached its kickstarter goal

If anything, it would be like Israel sending troops to Lebanon to crack down on crime.

I don't really hate anything he's done, despite disagreeing with some (not all) of his cabinet appointments, but he's just clumsy as all hell and I don't think he'll be able to handle his first global crisis

No, you're trying to put foreign boots in their soul. Anti American sentiment is gaining huge popularity in Mexico. They don't want us there and they don't think we'd be there to help them. This whole thing has actually served to unite Mexico and all the Spanish countries together.

they didn't ask for help, and they clearly don't want it. We had to push Iraq to accept help, fucking *iraq* so I strongly doubt Mexico would ask for its sovereignty to be relinquished to the US over some cartel violence

What the fuck are you even talking about. The mexican president has like an 11% approval rating because he's such a cuck.

Anything we do, would improve Mexico.

Doesn't matter if they "want" it.

If it's fucking up our country, we'll intervene.

That's the nice thing about being the alpha country.

>You can't just invade countries
Nigga do you even know how to 'Murica?
LIBERAL Presidents do this shit too....

Expect that we are going to stop most of that import and export.
One of the best things to come out of this mess is Mexicans are ready to change thier country.

Oh yes because threatening Mexico with war and talking shit to Australia is totally made up bullshit by the media. It's a conspiracy man

Donald Trump's days until disapproval hit 50% is way faster than any of the previous 4 presidents

twitter.com/LibyaLiberty/status/826991790066655233

You muricans are fucking stupid. The whole Europe laughs at you.

I'm defining insanity as a non stop stream of precedent-breaking and poorly thought out policy decisions. See: walking back on the 20% tax, walking back on the ban for legal residents from banned countries with green cards, attempting to dismantle an insurance program, which would thrust 20 million americans into not having health insurance WITHOUT a viable backup anywhere near ready, picks for his cabinet with both highly suspect financial ties (tillerson to russia, etc) and a profound lack of experience in their field (deVos, Perry), etc

The only one saying that Trump threatened Mexico is the AP. They say that they had an inside source show them the transcript, but they totally can't print it.

Think about that for a moment...

>we are going to stop that import and export

I bet. You're also going to stop the wall...right? Lmao.

We can honestly do whatever the fuck we want. We did NOT threaten Mexico with war and Mexico confirmed it. We're just trying to help your shithole of a country.

There is evidence connecting a handful of Trump's Cabinet to Russia in one fashion or another.

Most notably, Rex Tillerson.

which is some 18th century colonist bullshit, and will result in a global loss of support, and beyond trump, a likely withdrawal in massive US funding pending withdrawal from settlements

If you want to get deep and technical about it i absolutely guarantee you 100percent the cartels cause more civilian deaths in the states than terror attacks do. Excluding all violence that follows the cartels id still bet there are 25x more deaths caused by cartel drugs annually than terror attacks.

>cartels that control literally everything in Mexico
And magically the cartels are unable to control anything at all in the country where all their consumers live. Somehow, again magically, the work that Col. "A Fine Mess You've Got Us in This Time, Ollie" North was doing for Reagan no longer gets done by anyone at all.

again, we can, it's just not a good idea. I appreciate that you feel like your dick has expanded under Trump, but that point loses its potency after the third or fourth guttural utterance

It's not happening, don't worry about it. It's just some bullshit AP spun out of context in order to get views.

No idiot, the United States tariffs are going to fuck it's self over in trade.
Mexico can find other trade partners.

Cool story, bro.

see my note on the rise of terrorist countries. This point keeps coming up: you can, you shouldn't

I can read Spanish and I read their news all the time. Yes he's unpopular in their country but they all actually rallied behind him on this thing. I can tell you for a fact that they don't want us there. They're even boycotting or products.

Putting boots on the ground will cause a huge ass shitstorm.

Go ahead and post the evidence, don't worry i'll wait.

As long as we aren't focusing on the main source of terrorist doctrine (Saudi Arabia), it will continue.

We are just doing Saudi Arabia's and Israel's dirty work by taking down their enemies.

Its this guy: I agree that we should find other homes for them, if they come over they get given a fucking house, car, whatever they fucking want while i'm struggling to save up a decent deposit!

No, if you want to come to Australia, you come via the normal legal methods, not by boat, fucking nooks. I'm all for border protection, but even pauline handsoff is a bit too much.

well we find theresa may and Bjorn Hocke and Le Pen a bit abhorrent ourselves

could be, but seeing as how the global crisis has been spiraling down the drain for decades, it's kind of a moot point.
all good disagreeing with his cab appointments - we have our own educated opinions and such.
i just wish people would calm down a tad and learn from the rest of the world's mistakes.

Alright let's look at your issues here.

>I'm defining insanity as a non stop stream of precedent-breaking and poorly thought out policy decisions. See: walking back on the 20% tax, walking back on the ban for legal residents from banned countries with green cards

Green cards aren't citizens. They're green cards. Which means, you can be in our country but you're still not a citizen.

> attempting to dismantle an insurance program

Which cost most Americans billions of dollars a year, and if you couldn't afford it? Tough shit, here's a $2,000 fine.

> picks for his cabinet with both highly suspect financial ties (tillerson to russia, etc)

Kek. Zero proof of that by-the-way.

> profound lack of experience in their field (deVos, Perry), etc

Oh no, DeVo's wants to leave schooling up to the states and start charter schools and give money to those into those schools. How terrible. But no really, let's fucking continue COMMON CORE, the most ass-backwards math I've ever fucking seen in my entire life. That'll help the kids.

Ohh Mexico and China are sooo going to be BFFs now and screw us over

Once again, zero proof of that.

>Green cards aren't citizens
What about PR's who have green cards?

that's how journalism works in situations like closed door meetings with world leaders