Tell me your honest opinion on Poland and Polish people

Tell me your honest opinion on Poland and Polish people.

I'm not too fond of the Polish to be honest, especially Polish like you. In all honesty I mean, if I'm being entirely honest with you.
Simply not too fond of the Polish to be quite honest

Exterminate

are u blind? i'm jap

Met 2 polish people and both were chill af. A lot more down to earth than Swedish people.

Will you insist to continue using a vpn forever janusz?
Not too fond of the Polish to be honest.
You're the Pole who moved to Sweden in the Wolyn threads ahh yes you don't fool me

Generally very envious of more successful people, communism does that mentality.
Many have inferiority complexes towards westerners and feel the need to fish for complements ubder japanese proxy.
Lots of dumb uneducated bydlo, but most left to UK, thanks for that.
Politicians are lying, self rightous and stealing assholes and cancer of our society, but I guess thats the case everywhere.
Normal people are chill, although sometimes too romantic when it comes to politics and history. And we generally care too much about politics, people can absolutely hate each other just because they support different bunch of assholes and politicians are happy to feed and exploit those divisions. But I like it here nevertheless

i have a polish friend which i met from tf2.we been friends for 4 years and hes a nice guy.aside from that i were hated all other polish tf2guys

That guy is gay I'm sorry to say it but he is a faggot, while the rest of his friends are normal he only wants your greasy kebab in his mouth. Your friend is gay.

i love him with all my soul

Envious, stubborn, enjoy conflict and worship failure. #notall

Poles can get American girls easily by being European and "sophisticated." Seriously. You guys can fly to a city like Portland and hit on local women as a suave European and do quite well.

On the other hand, we have quite a few Russians in my state (Oregon), and they don't seem to think much of Poles. But that's an internal issue between Slavs.

>Poles can get American girls easily by being European and "sophisticated."
Really? I thought it only works with western europeans, and poles and rest of eastern europe are seen as barbaric commie russians

Why do Poles hate this man?

I envy the ones that get mushroom foraging alcoholic gfs.

Only uneducated people do

So 99% of you then

damn man, did you watch Symetria with English subtitles or you're just a Pole under the proxy?

No its just everyone around me is Polish, everyone I know is Polish, everyone in shops are Polish, everyone in church is Polish, everyone on the street is Polish, everyone I've worked with in the past have been Polish, everyone I've attended education with have been Polish, my whole area is Polish, every nook and cranny of this country has Polish in it. So I might as well watch a Polish movie with English subtitles as what else can I do

It seems they accept blacks so surely they'd accept a halfcaste english/flip monkey hybrid no? Even though they've called me a turk in the past and spat on the ground as I've walked past them I'm sure they'll be nice and accommodating as my fathers forefathers made this country what it was and allowed all the bydlo to come here and have all they could ever want either working or stealing. But maybe not maybe they will still think I am mohammed eh even though my mother is a gook monkey and my father is as english as anyone even though he himself is a race traitor

No clue, never met one.

because he is merkel's marionette