>R1a-M558
>Mfw I am Slav

Other urls found in this thread:

gwozdz.org/Results.html#ResultsTable
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SLAV'D

Finns are neo-slavs.

hmm

Hello brother I got your attention again.

Slavs are Finns

Kill yourselves, you fucking retards.

Why are you triggered, polish fella?

>about half of all R1a in Italy, south-west France and Spain is M558, meaning that it was very probably brought by the Visigoths and Ostrogoths. The Goths, although originally from southern Sweden and north-east Germany, had lived for several centuries in Poland and Ukraine before moving into the Roman Empire (starting with the Balkans), and appear to have absorbed local Proto-Slavic populations.
You are a pure Germanic.

Nah m8 let him thinks he's slavic

Welcome to the master race.

>yes we are white

Laukkuryssä?

I1-M307 here though.

You karelian fags are slavshit we know it already

Don't be rude. I actually know finns who don't want to be a mix of swede or russian. They want the original finnic genes.

OH yea I remember you, you found out you don't have a single mongol gene on you.

Truly don't know how you can live with yourself as a fingolian.

>feeding the DNAjew

Can you Slavspeak?

No?

You are not a Slav.

It's most common in Ostrobothnia though, reaching frequencies above 40% in some areas.
Slavic type btw not Germanic.

I want to post my pic again but I am sure you guys will say I am "khan'd". But I don't believe it.

This.

>i don't believe it as i feel white and germanic

Not me. There was a finnish guy who saved pic of mine.

If it is sweden, i wouldn't be surprise if you are khan'd so yes, do not bother.

This my Czech bro

M558 predates Slavic languages, Finnics have a unique clade of it.
It is the same Finnic type, with a few Z284 perhaps.

Nah, it's mostly Polish type.
It's a well known fact that Karelians from Viena gave some cummies to Ostorbothnians back in the day but this isn't the source of high local frequencies of R1a there.

All R1A carries in finland are slav tralls from Poland.
No exceptions.

I'm E1b1b1

b-but guys im 100% Karelian anyway

>google Ostorbothnians
>see this

I don't understand what's bad about this?

wait do you have only one haplogroup ? i thought it howed you like like x %age of that group then x %age of this group and so on

also did you do the 200euro 23and me one or did you find cheaper in europe ?

Poles are M458, most Finns R1a carriers have a unique clade of M558.
Yeah, but Polish M458 from Oder is still a minority. The migration from the East in this map represents Finnic M558.

Western finlandics still look infantile when they've all grown up.

what migration is the green line supposed to represent?

Western Finn genocide when?

Ostrobothnia used to be a desolate wasteland inhabited by seal eating Lapps only a thousand years ago.
It was settled by Finns, Polish thralls and Karelians who interbred with the local Saami to create a strange mongrel breed who thinks they are tough but in reality just criminal.
Ostrobothnians also love Swedes despite having no connection to them apart from language which some of them speak. Swedes never immigrated there.

Where can I read about this stuff?
Google doesn't really tell much about them as people but just the location.

Polish thralls from the Oder region.

Better than being some worthless Germanic or Nordic.

Probably not much information about it in English. Maybe Swedish, but there might be some biases by the author if they have a point of view. Also some of the things here like the Polish DNA is not in history books but revealed through genetic studies.

Well I am all in for learning new stuff but I hope it's not something super autism and stuff. Had some weird we wuz atlantis kanzs and shit from swedes who linked weird stuff.

>Polish thralls
Once again no source.

Read your fucking viking sagas, you dumb cuck. West Slavs were rekting Danish ass and colonized Iceland, Norway and Sweden, not as slaves but as colonizators.

East Slavs were thralls, not West ones. lmao

did any west slavs actually migrate there back then based on any archaeology or whatever or are you joking/supposing on some modern subclades?

He's a we-wuzing autist.

There were no Western Slavic slaves there.

>Not R1a/b
>European

>look into family history
>tfw mothers family are all Anglo

I'm talking in any capacity. I'm aware of west slavic connections with denmark and sweden but i didn't know of any direct movements to finland

>I'm aware of west slavic connections with denmark and sweden but i didn't know of any direct movements to finland
It was probably the "poles" that stayed behind in Rus aka Kievan Polans, Radimichi, Vyatichi).

They're the only ones I can think of.

Wend has been in our vocabulary since those times, a word of Germanic origin. Had those Poles not come here against their will, all logic would say that later on we would've designated Russians as whatever West Slavs self-designated as instead of "venäläinen".
Genetics prove it. It couldn't have come from elsewhere but Poland.

>Read your fucking viking sagas
I have.

>Wend has been in our vocabulary since those times, a word of Germanic origin. Had those Poles not come here against their will, all logic would say that later on we would've designated Russians as whatever West Slavs self-designated as instead of "venäläinen".
It wasn't Poles from Western Polish region though.
There were leftovers of the West Slavs in the Rus region.

Vikings couldn't do shit against West Slavs.

Poles may have enslaved each other and sold them to foreign traders just like Africans.

Or maybe one tribe enslaved another. Possible.

But saying it was "Polish thralls" is simply wrong.

why are you calling them "West Slavs"? Slavic tribes shared ethnonyms throughout the Slavic range. even in the Eastern with the Southern area

>why are you calling them "West Slavs"?

>The Vyatichi or Viatichi (Russian: вя́тичи) were a tribe of West Slavs[1] or East Slavs who inhabited a part of the Oka basin.
There are also 'Polans' in Kiev before Rus existed on various maps.

>It has been claimed that recently discovered higher percentage of Central European Genetic Marker M458 in areas around Smolensk, which cannot be traced to more recent Polish immigration is due to the Radimichs autochtonic settlement there. There is also similar marker that shows maximum in Poland and on areas of Vyatichi and Radimichs, which was called 'Vyatichi-West'.

So it's possible that those "thralls" were West Slavic leftovers that stayed in Rus.

Do you know where Ostrobothnia is?
It's the upper part of the west coast of Finland.
No point dragging the Rus into this.

yes but you can see other paired names like that through the Slavic range as well e.g. the Eastern Dregovichi with the Southern Draguviti (in Greek form)

What's more possible?

That Finland(which didn't exist even) defeated West Slavs and took slaves or that Vikings captured leftovers of West Slavs in Rus?

Think for one fucking second.

>yes but you can see other paired names like that through the Slavic range as well e.g. the Eastern Dregovichi with the Southern Draguviti (in Greek form)
Those are Eastern Ones obviously. I believe we call them 'Drewlanie' in Polish.
Drewno = wood.

right but those guys appear in the Balkans rather early, they probably were "common Slavic" and just shared tribal names in many casesa from Slavic words for basic stuff like fields, forests and the like

I dunno, too many theories floating around that combine some half-reliable medieval mentions with some recent haplogroup findings that are open to interpretation

>I dunno, too many theories floating around that combine some half-reliable medieval mentions with some recent haplogroup findings that are open to interpretation
The sole reason there are so many fucking theories is because the ones in charge of those times were fucking Germanshits, Jews, Swedes and Anglos which didn't like Slavshits at all and faked history to fit their agenda. Pooland didn't even exist during that time, partitioned between vultures and couldn't do any research or care about their ancestors.

So they fucked it up for all Slavs. And now the main theory is 5-6AD ukrainian and belarusian swamps lmao, even though M458 came to Poland in 2800BC

even many current polish archaeologists and linguists often agree with more eastern origins of proto-slavic though. i was reading a paper by one the other day, i forget his name

M458 has a TMRCA of 4700 BP but how do you know it was in Poland back then?

and though it's definitely associated with the early Slavs, the certainty for some people that it was also associated with the proto Slavs...who knows

Whoever was living in Poland before Poles should have left some influence in Old Prussian language.

But...old Prussians may not have been there for long as they had the same N1c as Lithuanians.

I never said it was 'Poles' or even 'Proto-Slavs' though.

They simply had the same haploshit modern Poles do.

ah ok, I misread you. I got what you meant now

>Spen
>more R1b (Celtic, Saxon) than France

>France
>more E3b (North African) than Spen

>Romania
>almost as much J1 (Jewish, Arabic) as Turkey

The fuck did you expect, Finn? That you were a pure Swede or something?

What? Poles have both M458 and Z280. The ratio is almost 50/50

Not any M558, though.

>not C
>european

>Not any M558, though
You should make sure you know anything about the topic before posting.
R1a-CTS1211 (aka R1a-M558) constitutes 18,3% of Polish Y-DNA.

gwozdz.org/Results.html#ResultsTable

Finnic R1a or rather the Ladogan form is it's own basal branch of CTS1211 which split off at the root, 4500 years ago.

t. other

bump

>Don't take DNA test
>Fuck you google and CIA for trying to make me pay to give you my genetical information

>Later on I get a call from my uncle
>He's been doing some family research
>Most of our ancestors were Finns
>Mfw Khan'd

Some people say Odin himself was a Finn

Are you doing a wewuz meme or are you actually serious?

Got a source for it?

My sun kissed brother

t. Hitler

There's no concrete evidence, just co-incidences after another.

Don't know much about Finnish mythology and religion before christianity, but maybe it had some similareties to Norse religions, thus some people have tried to see if there's a connection

Not really an expert on the subject though, so I can't really say anything for sure

>4500 years old
>TMRCA for all contemporary carriers (mostly ethnic Finns) lived 1300 years ago
I wonder how the fuck that happened

Odin decreed by law that cremation shall be practiced.
Guess which people have a very long tradition of cremation?

What DNA test to use?

so can someone explain to me this shit once for all ? what's the difference between serbia and croatia on this pic? what this brown represents for example which serbia has way more than croatia?

I looked at FamilyTreeDNAs R1a project and there's other R-Y10805 men in Scotland and deep in the forests of northern Russia and Siberia.
The Scot has the most basal form though. Hard to make sense of it now, I could imagine some Kven gifting it to Vikings and Vikings gifting it to Scots.

Bog nam je usadio dodatan haplo-skup čisto da se zna da smo neveski narod ;)
Dete onoga koj se pohrvati bi izgubilo tu skupinu. Na taj način su samo Srbi nebeski narod ;)

to jeste stoprocentno tačno

>Stopostotno
Samo slovenske reči koristi ;)