So I fucked my gf in the ass a few days ago and now I have a yellowish green coming out of my dick hole.... wtf...

So I fucked my gf in the ass a few days ago and now I have a yellowish green coming out of my dick hole.... wtf? Urinary Infection maybe? I'll post lab results in a sec...

you got puss in your dickhole bro, definitely some kind of bacterial infection

Wtf user???!!!!!

Ayyee, gonorrhea

this is what happens when you don't prep for anal.

ALWAYS

PREP

FOR

ANAL

Dick Hole AIDS

are you retarded?
GO TO A FUCKING DOCTOR

Now that is not something I wanted to scroll down and readl. I wanted to fucking sleep, user. Christ.

I did, just posted lab results, awaiting the phone call...

Been there, done that, its gonorrhea.

go to doc

Time to amputate.

Being for real, Syphilis, Do you have a numb pain or pain while pissing?

Post pics of you squeezing it out your dick kr you're a lying faggot

Jesus user.
If I was you I'd be praying like fucking crazy

*or

Sadly I had this happen about 2 months ago as well and my gonorrhea and chlamydia came back negative... they thought it was a prostate infection of some sort. I took a course of antibiotics and all was good. Now its happening again after a messy anal session :(

I got you, I'm dead ass serious about this... all jokes aside. I just pissed a little bit ago and its at its peak in the morning after sleeping for awhile. I'll try to squeeze and get another pic since u think I'm bluffing

I mean idk if it's a UTI or not, but I'd stock up on cranberry juice.

it doesn't burn or anything this time so I'm just confused as all hell right now... I drank cranberry last time and it didn't make much of a diffrence

And that is why we go to doctors, and not play guessing on Sup Forums..

How aren't you freaking the fuck out?

Putting the stud back in STD. Welcome to the club user.

#girl friend reporting again since his poop noodle post got 404d anyway this is like the 3rd time this occured. The docs keep telling him abt the bacteria tht comes from anal fucking. His std test have also been negative and i do not have any such discharge like tht from my vagiiiina. I doubt its an std since this is the 3rd time now. Docs told him to jse condoms for anal and his responce was "whats that" so i offered Saran Wrap? Or a sammich baggie? I mean idk what else to do and he wont leave my asshole alone. :( theres nothung wrong with my vagina either so idk what tf his issue is... and this is what my bf does at 2:12 am i guess ... entertains Sup Forums.

well the quickest way to find out is just go ask shawnquazius what he gave her, hell you probably caught it right from his nigger cum still in your girls ass

tits or GTFO

It's like a cloudy clear right now because I pissed like 1/2 hour ago... I'm not joking at all about this

you have the clap you fucking dope.

its a UTI you retard. That's what happens when you force feed your dick shit

What the fuck??

I'll have her post tits... we aren't posting faces but I'll make sure u know its us... Give me a sec

loled

This is a common occurrence among Niggers. I suggest you kill yourself.

he said he got tested last time he had the same issue and was clear.. also, no itchng/burning/discomfort inside his pipe..

just to add to my comment, google "urethritis anal sex"

Nigga you got the zombie dick.

Fuckin Stroking Dead

Talking bout that necronomicock

Fuckin Secret of the Ooze dick

That Night of the Living Dick

congrats, your pissing her off now... I can really have her post tits but ur fucking it up.

I think your on to something here... I just want these test results

It's clearly just a uti. Fecal got in there.

Same thing happened to me, minus the anal. Been to the doc multiple times, even got a camera shoved down my dick hole only to have doc say I have nothing and I gotta live with it. Every test came back negative

I hope your right

I suggest you go fuck your self like you prolly alrready do u fucking hateful rasist basturd. And i dont even care how to spell shit fr . Youre the ignorant rasist fuck here so go kill yourself homo ass faggot fuck

Jesus a fucking camera? They fingered my butthole last time and its not happening again no matter what... All my results were negative for every STD test last time and I was about to be refereed to a Urologist but then it cleared up.

Nigga you tarded

Shit, you got a bad case of turbid and trace...

I'm googling the different terms trying to understand but I'm no doc :(

I dont even care. Too bad this shit is user. Cuz i hate pussy ass faggots like you who think theyre hard on the fucking internet. Wtf

I offered to squeeze some out for a good sample but was told to piss in the cup instead...

It was the most painful thing I've ever experienced and I bled for 2 days after that. But that's what the urologist did. Legit haven't found any thing. It's cleared up now. But in all honesty it could do with diet or stress

Break yoself mark ass trick

I would have posted a tit pic too but ignorant asshole as such just piss me off talk bout nigger this nigger that. Like fuck you . If you dont like and feel the need to be a rasist cunt then u can be dismissed

Yeah, make sure to google everything. You don't mess with Turbid and Trase dude. Use Bing and Yahoo for medical terms such as dis

Trace means a little bit, turbid means not clear.

Lmfao too bad youd prolly end up stalking me or id drop my fucking location. Lol you aint worth my time. Haha
Cash me ouuside how bou dahh

Square up, house nigga

I just want some answers, this shit sucks. I'm probably going to get referred after this since I had this once before. Thanks for sharing the info with me tho...

I know wbc (white blood cells) shows there's some type of infection, the rbc (red blood cells) is what kinda freaks me out

Nah dude, make sure to Yahoo those medical terms. Trace seems to indicate little bit of shit got into your balls. Turbid could be worse. I'm Yahooing that shot for you op

Lol wow youre tough. Prolly states or even maybe countries away from me hahahahaha. Im sure everyone know how bad philly is with all the crime and bullshit and where i live is no better . Actually its prolly on some national fucked up chart of how bad the shootings are where im from and shit so come and play bro. Lol.

Man you probably just got a mild infection from getting a little dookie all up in there.

That shit will clear up in a couple days but if it begins to hurt, thats when you start worrying

Shit im outside all day ayyday but im bout them shotgun hours

Kek

Haha i enjoyed it being called a poop noodle lllolollololol

Question the First:
>Had she eaten Pizza Rolls 48-hours prior to your anal pork injection?

Lol ard. Wya then? I like road trips;)

OP here, all jokes aside shes sitting next to me and on this thread as well. She can answer that

Bacterial infection

this, godspeed op

Where is your test for STDs? You're lying to your girl. I'm an IRL gay & you don't get that from buttfucking. You got MF SYPHILIS which can take months to pop up. Go get your penicillin shot fast at the CDC MF.

Lol heyyy there you sexy ass OP ;) fuck these retards im hungry now and for dude who wanted to know abt the pizza rolls... no i dont eat tht shit. The fuck we eat fucking great. Fucking $100 hibachi means n shit fuck u thought this was hahahha

Can they do a prostate exam without violating you? I'm refusing next time they try that bs, GF enjoyed it too much because I freaked out...

Nigga u aint bout shit but gettin slept.

Nigga im known for totin that chop chop

I think I'll get those results tomorrow, I can post the old lab results that showed similar shit from last time... No STD's on the last test tho

looks like aids might wanna kill yourself

Question #2:
>Did she thoroughly clean and lubricate her poop chute before said anal canal action?

Hahahahaha maybe if you could translate that to ENGLISH then if be okay. Lol. So like i said wya ? Drop where u r and maybe we can get this in .

Go to CDC & get the free test there. There's been outbreaks of it. Something's wrong & you're gonna start really fucking hurting. Your girl needs to go to.

THIS. OP's gf gave it to him or he gave it to her.

My nig imma keep it 300, you vegetarian, you don't want beef.

Of course i enjoyed watching you get fingered. And youre sticking your whole 9 inch cock in my asshole. It was funny to see u freak over a lubed up finger bahahahhaha

Are these faggots really going at it right now?

Kek

And you a pissy ass nigga. Drop your location or stfu

yea I'm not with the drama,I just ignore it... I have bigger problems right now

All bullshit aside. I had chlamydia twice, and this exactly looks like it. Its easily curable though. Or it can be gonorrhea. Either shes cheating or you are.

Why does your girl talk like a coal burner?

Lmfao im a female so im not a faggot for one and for two why dont you just write LOL instead of kek.. fucking corny ass nerd

maybe if u didn't make my dick so fucking dirty this wouldn't be happening right now

Imma drop them thangs upside your grill piece

Question D:
>How often do you fuck men in the ass?
>A) I'm not gay!?!
>2) Once a week
>D) OP is gay by default
>4) I'm sucking cock right now and am insatiable

Circle the correct response

You put it in my ASSHOLE what the fuck do you fucking expect . Youre abt just as fucking stupid as the other re re tards on this . Wtf

504?

I only fuck girls in the ass...

Lmfao. Oouu you got me there bahahahaha . Goodnight faggot

TRIPS!!

don't lie

We droppin credit scores nigga?

....mmmm still gayyyyy

Medical Lab Scientist here. Looking at your lab results you might have a UTI or some sort of bacterial infection. The results lead to that type of diagnosis

DOUBLE TRIPS!

Ass fucker (of men)

trips for u too ;)

I didn't even realize that while posting... I'm so depressed about my dick right now it's not even entertaining

This in now a GET thread