I-is she going to be ok?

i-is she going to be ok?

I hope not. Fuck she's disgusting

shut up bird

Wtf? Aren't those Syfy movies getting her enough money to eat?

JUST

I've never seen such a gorgeous face on such a shit body.

>enough money to eat?

To eat pills washed down with vodka apparently.

WELCOME TO DARK SOULS

oh christ those tits.

what went wrong?

>Tara Reid
>Gorgeous

Maybe 10 years ago.

seriously we need a Logan's Run scenario for women, they have 0 value when they get old.

Wasted and wounded ;(

LIPO

RENEW!

your opinion doesn't matter nigger

it ain't what the moon did

JUST

don't lypo holes in your natural fat distribution

I thought she died a few years ago

nah that was her career

I don't care, she can still take a dump on my chest anyday.

has there ever been an explanation for why she got like that?

honestly i can't think of a single explanation. that's not just aging-- and can drugs do that?

honestly i'm nonplussed

Anton Yelchin gets crushed by a mailbox and somehow Lindsay Lohan and this thing are still alive.

She was dormant for years outside of partying. A sedate lifestyle isn't good for the body, most people get fat. But cocaine

She had several cheap, botched surgeries. Liposuction that fucked up her stomach and a shitty boob job. Also, meth.

white

its like her head wants to avoid looking like Maggie Gyllenhaal so bad that its sucking her life force and youth from her body

Well, she's sun damaged, so she's beginning to look like a leathery old hag, for one. Combine that with the fact that she eats like a bird and smokes two packs a day. Additionally, she doesn't look like she exercises at all, so that nasty flesh is literally just hanging off of bones. She'd look ten times better if she had even the slightest hint of a shape to her via muscle mass and basic healthy eating. But she's too stupid to realize this, so fuck her I guess

She'll be fine.

She's got Sharknado money, she's gonna be just fine.

Taradise was so far ahead of its time.

>Maybe 10 years ago.

More like nearly 20 years ago when she was in "The Big Lebowski."

fucking hell skeletor cover up

Jesus, what the fuck happened?

J U S T

Holy fuck, she needs more help then Brendan.

Holy shit

This week I have been rewatching some scrubs and the episodes with her in them she looks hot

Sigh what happened

>that raspy voice