youtube.com/watch?v=eO-eAldJmA8
youtube.com/watch?v=H6gLOmjP5GY
youtu.be/La4Dcd1aUcE
youtube.com/watch?v=PBwAxmrE194
youtube.com/watch?v=tNfKSNYHmME
youtube.com/watch?v=tNz-EiO3BRY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A bit later tonight?

Dunedin reporting. good to be back in the fucking city.

Maccas tomorrow, 11:30pm, as per usual.

Why are IDs even gone?

what's wrong with places that aren't dunedin

Fucking cunt mechanics replaced my radiator hose and ended up dropping a washer into the 9 month old Alternator.

Couple of weeks later and a few unidentified sporadic issues it eventually totally fucked the alternator.

Kept the washer as evidence. Gonna try go back and tell them to fucking fix their mistake tomorrow. They'll probably tell me to fuck right off.

9 Indians being deported from nz.. its finally happening.

They are annoyed because they used a fake travel agent and fake travel documents to cheat the system to leave the shithole that is India for our paradise but then we're discovered.

No one is buying the fact that you "accidentally" happened upon a fake travel agent you fucking curry munchers.

I fell asleep lel
Welcome back

Connection issues tonight, fucking bullshit.

that's the australian flag idiot

So when should we start deporting Americans?

Thought it was just me since I only now got unbanned.

nothing, it's just where I was for the past few months was boring.

ikr tf is this shit moot

Hopefully soon.

banned for what?

So, how does it feel to live in country where loli is illegal?

Ay lads, Auckland checking in.

Fuck Christchurch

I got drunk and joked about being a 13 year old girl from Mangere.

Great. Fuck that shit. Deport all loli fags.

how many days was that?

30 dub free days.

Anyone else having a shitty life?

I AM good
Things ARE working out great
I HAVE conquered anxiety
I AM in charge
I CAN do it

Go back to Facebook.

shit sorry i'm late guys. here' some OC of Tala

Hey guys. Reporting in from Germany. Coming to NZ this August to study abroad for a year. Any good advice?

FOWF.

Could be worse m80.

Stay at home. You're not welcome here

Which type of German are you? The right wight neo type, or the ultra left wing cuck type?

we live on an isolated island infeted with cucks. we don't know anything more than a shitty life.

Female oil wrestling federation?

Could be a damn sight better too.

yes. dont waste your time. this country is a fucking toilet.

fuck off we're full

you've ruined europe how many times now? you're not fucking touching our country

just go somewhere in the europe
we don't want you

>Hey guys. Reporting in from Germany
What's it like there with all the shitfugess?

>Any good advice?
You hot?

fuck off somewhere else eurocuck

anyone else sick of all the blacks around?

Oamaru reporting

I consider myself as the extreme middle. I'm against any substance in politics

My family hail from germany :)

I fucking hate my family and haven't talked to those sacks of hopeless shit in years. So that's a good start for you there. Bring weed though, could possibly overlook that shit if you have weed.

He's going to study here for a year you fucking retards, not moving here.

Fucking hell.

Lol. Sun tan isn't black matey

the All Blacks have been boring for some time now. find it hard to watch their games anymore

You don't see them in the richer districts. So I'm fine I think.

don't care he's still not welcome

Shut up hippy

Im talking tongans and samons

HE IS MOVING HERE YOU COCK. It doesn't matter what the period of time is. FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL.

go back to the commune ya fucking hippy

i dont give a flying fuck you liberal hippy cuck. just because he let in millions of rapefugees and he suddenly feels uncomfortable, doesnt make it my problem. fuck off somewhere else

Kia Ora b/ro's

Shut up you grape looking slut.

For fuck sake. You live in Oamaru. What, is there like a family of seasonal workers moved in? Deal with it buddy

what you faggots listening to?

youtube.com/watch?v=eO-eAldJmA8

Forgot to add... go drive your shitty as sup'd up mazda off a fucken cliff homo.

>as per usual.
WTF are you on about? That's not a thing here

How's Bill gonna deal with Trump's bs? Suck his cock or tell him to fuck himself?

awwwwwww mate you have no idea.
State homed peasants

youtube.com/watch?v=H6gLOmjP5GY

youtu.be/La4Dcd1aUcE

Fuck I hate people from Oamaru.

newfag

youtube.com/watch?v=PBwAxmrE194

What the fuck is going on with our libcuck fucking media? Why hasn't any of you autists shot up the buildings yet?

Probably think the same about you ya pleb

Expect the worst from people before the best, especially in Auckland.

Eventually someone will get you drunk and rape you.

youtube.com/watch?v=tNfKSNYHmME

I may actually be thinking of Timaru

Rapefugee detected. fuck off somewhere else Mudasir

are there any mentionable software companies in NZ? Im thinking about a internship. Germanfag here, doing my Masters in CS/Software Engineering right meow

timaru is pretty bogan, full of try hard "gang members" decent car scene tho...

Then welcome to NZ, land of complacency and tall poppy syndrome. Just remember having a strong opinion on anything is frowned upon.

Sound advice. I've been raped so many times shit just keeps sliding out. No control anymore.

Don't come here expecting cheap beer

>gonna deal with Trump's bs?
Fuck off, cunt.

NZ has no real software companies.

The real OG's are contract programmers who charge by the hour. Your best to go with a recruitment agency like madison and they'll find you work.

Does anyone in the Hutt want a free 5kg bag of Allen's Fantales? Expires end of March. Still all good.

'Car scene'... yeah it's Timaru I hate.

Maybe.

You up for a blow?

what part of WE'RE FULL don't you understand Mahmoud?!

heres my plans for tonight

>2017
>Hamilton is the best city in New Zealand
>Jaffas BTFO
>No one lives in the south island
>east and west coast is full of dirty bums
>wellington is where all the politicians are

spooky

>madison
>ISHIGGYDIGG

All of these recruitment companies are garbage. If you dont have enough connections to contract independently then dont do it

Let me red pill you fuckers quick...

global warming/climate change is in large part a scam. it is an industry unto itself and they want worldwide "carbon taxes" on top of that. it is an insidious thing far beyond that even.

you won't understand wtf i'm talking about unless you look into these things for yourself. so, you can do that (takes effort)... or (more likely) you'll just write me/trump off as anti-science hillbillies or whatever. that's the easier option as you're being told to do that by those that follow that agenda.

did you know having ice cap is an anomaly? did you know that the earth has been ice cap free for ~90% of its existence? did you know by definition ice caps only exist during ice ages? did you know we are at the tail end of a CURRENT ice age now? did you know the caps extended as far down as missouri/kentucky just 20,000 years ago and have been receding ever since that peak? did you know the caps are going bye-bye even if every person on the planet disappeared 20,000 years ago?

Only if you were a girl or had an extremely feminine penis.

>Christchurch

If I wanted cheap beer I could've just stayed here in Germany. 0,35€ (0.51 NZD) for half a liter in the local supermarket and it's still better than any beer I drank in murica.

thanks for the advice!
friends have been there on student exchange programs, said ppl in NZ are awsome

Yeah that's not you but what the heck... let's see them titties

oh look, its this fuckwit again. Leave my fucking country you piece of shit. Give me one good reason ALL OF THESE FUCKING SCIENTISTS would collude to create this myth of global warming. Just because you're a piece of garbage with no integrity, who only seeks to profit, doesn't mean everyone else is. I know many climate scientists and ecologists and they're all poor as fuck. Do you know how much money they would make if they had proof that global warming wasn't happening? That alone defeats any argument you might have. Go fuck yourself

who let chris hendo on Sup Forums???

They fucking lied to you. They were too scared to tell you about the rape.

Let me guess, you dont have any higher education

What? It was a legit question.

Is our pm gonna be the next malcolm turnbull and get mocked in a tweet and completely ignored? Or is Bill just gonna bend over and do whatever the retard wants to be part of the club?

>feminine
>penis

pick one you fucking faggot

This

All of the recruitment companies in NZ are a garbage waste of fucking time, and more often than not don't even understand what your skillset even applies to.

>Oh you can program C+, Java, Python, SQL, and C# plus you're CCNA certified and have 5 years experience in database and network development/support?
>Here's an entry level helpdesk job we put your name forward for, we'll be taking 15% of your salary for that, thanks.

The money is in contracting but unless you already have contacts + rep, or can piggyback off someone else's, don't bother.

youtube.com/watch?v=tNz-EiO3BRY