Are you guys scared of black people or some shit lol? most us juggalos are white...

Are you guys scared of black people or some shit lol? most us juggalos are white, i'm starting to think the chan is full of cowards tbh

No, I'm only scared of magnets.

Maybe becuase kids are now all on it

that song sucked

On more than one occasion more than one nigger has attempted to rob me of my personal possessions
They're violent, don't care for the law, and prefer to hunt in packs as to intimidate their prey

WE

any gatherings happenin?

well no shit niggers are disgusting savages, come join a group that had your back lol.

augh. don't get me started dude.
fuck.

meme band is shit
meme fans are shittier

>juggalos
>Sup Forums cowards
I think the clown makeup has blocked access to the much needed oxygen your brain nerds user.

ill take your response as a no then

Gas yourself you worthless jugglao faggot take your fucking retarded family with you as well nigger

>juggalo
How long have you been retarded?

ehh the usual response
yeah.
congrats most run of the mill reward
you're really not that original everyone hate us

Lmao

>everyone hates us
There's a reason for that dumbass.

Whoop Whoop!

Do you paint your face and rap in front of the mirror when your parents go to bed at night so they don't walk in on you?

How's it feel to be sixteen and retarded, user? It's been years since high school but I remember you fucks extremely vividly. You're way too outspoken about your edgy little clown rap group. They're not even good lyricists. Try some Jonwayne or Dr Octagon or something. Not edgy murder rap.

Bail on being a Juggalo. You'll thank me and yourself later for doing so. Was the most cancerous part of my life.

I don't even know how people see juggalos and think yeah, that looks like something I want to be.

Reminder that members of the ICP are literally the most unintelligent people on Earth, and should be killed on sight.

That monstrosity in the pink hair looks like every female ICP fan I've come across. I'd wager her trailer home smells of bacon grease with a hint of ass.

All juggalos smell like grease, their father's cheap beer, and cigarettes.

She gave her baby a gun and it shot itself. Her trailer smells of dead baby too. Considering they probably were too lazy to clean the mess afterwards.

how the fuck do they work

>hatchetman
>clearly carrying a meat cleaver
fucking knives, how do they work?
morons everywhere up in this bitch

The chans are filled with people that would get beaten up by a 15 year old football player.

Still better than being a juggalo.