What do you know about Slovakia?

What do you know about Slovakia?

What do think about Slovakia?

Do you think it is relevant enough to have its own thread?

Is there anything you wanna ask a guy from Slovakia?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moravané
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I know your country is supposed to be some beautiful slav paradise and that you produce beautiful women.

very few
It's a quite good country apparently
probably not
What you guys produce? Do you have something exceptionally good?

melania trump
melania trump
no, unless there's a lot of mail order brides browsing this site
no

>What you guys produce? Do you have something exceptionally good?
potato

Do Western Slovaks have stereotypes about Eastern Slovaks?

How does the language change from west to east?

Can you tell what town/region someone is from by their accent?

I hear that a lot about our women, it may be our greatest export article actually. And if you by paradise mean beautiful nature, thats pretty much true.

Reunification with Czechia when?

do you sell seeds online?

yeah
price for one seed = two potatoes

WE make cars, but not our own brands.

>Do you have something exceptionally good?

I cant think of anything. Well, we make some pretty good wines, that are mostly unknown in other countries

I was in Bratislava once, loved the food and the beer. Slovak beer is underrated.

lol thats Slovenia you dumb spic

The Czech Rebublic's rural backyard.

Is this bait?
Empress Melania is Slovenian.

how do I get a qt Slovakian gf to violently magyarize?

... I always confuse it with Slovenia.

Get more distinct names for fuck sake

How about no?

Unfortunately, I have no such wealth

I know they have an embassy close to my friend's house and theirnflag looks pretty rad

>Do Western Slovaks have stereotypes about Eastern Slovaks?

I am a western Slovak and I can tell that there are some stereotypes. We basically see eastern Slovaks as poor, maybe a bit dumber with silly accents.

>How does the language change from west to east?

In central Slovakia people speak basically official Slovak, but they speak a bit softer. That is becasue offcial slovak is based on central slovak dialects. In western Slovakia our dialcet is closer to czech or moravian the way it sounds. IN eastern Slovakia they have very differend and strong accents and a lot of us in western slovakia make fun of it. They also have distincts dialects that are closer to eastrn slaviclanguages than official slovak. And I personally cannot understand most of the words in estern slovak dialect.

>Can you tell what town/region someone is from by their accent?

Yes you can.

that's how irrelevant you are, nobody gives a fuck, deal with it, you retarded generic squatting nigger.

people dont want that here and also in ''Czechia.''

I'm going to call you Nitra and you can't stop me.

t. Greece of LatAm

dont even try it Lászlo

Genuine question ! Are you related to Slovenia ?

What are you going to do there?

>What do you know about Slovakia?
Slovan Bratislava, Marek Hamsik, Skrtel, Weiss, mostly things about football.
>What do think about Slovakia?
It's fine, i like your flag also
>Do you think it is relevant enough to have its own thread?
>No
Is there anything you wanna ask a guy from Slovakia?
yes, how is the relationship between Slovaks and Czechs?

Not really. We were both in the Habsburg Monarchy, but that's about it.

And we're both Slavic.

>Genuine question ! Are you related to Slovenia ?

NO, but our names are. Both names are based on the word slav. In our language we call our country "Slovensko", and slovanians call their "Slovenija." Both are based on the word "sloven", or something like that which means slav. To distinct us you all call us by latin based name Slovakia, based on the word slavic.

>how is the relationship between Slovaks and Czechs
The wounds of war take a long time to heal

>how is the relationship between Slovaks and Czechs?

We are actually pretty cool and most of us like each other.

Mornin lil bro

Why not?

There's no need. We have the EU now.

I just realized this thread is about Slovakia and and not Slovenia.

I retract this post and say what I know about Slovakia is that you're like the way shittier version of the Czechs

Thanks

Ahoj Pepa, aký máš deň? Niečo nové s Babišom?

why do you have a panslavic flag?
are you actually slavs as well?
is your language slavic?

one of the few European countries I barely know anything of

We really just need to start calling it Bohemia again. The Moravians are a meme identity anyway.

well that is basically true as well. But we have nicer nature.

Why did Chechoslovakia even break up to begin with? For some reason I've always liked it when the lil' eastern slav countries blanda up into a bigger one, but sadly don't know much about their history.

>What do you know about Slovakia?
Tatra Tea, borovička, halušky, bryndza, Slota, Zlatý Bažant

>What do think about Slovakia?
best neighbour

>Do you think it is relevant enough to have its own thread?
the question itself is irrelevant

>Is there anything you wanna ask a guy from Slovakia?
where are you from? do you like it there?

>how is the relationship between Slovaks and Czechs?
great, save for some edgelords on both sides

but tell that to them: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moravané

>lil' eastern slav countries blanda up into a bigger one
ahh yes

Daily reminder that slovakia is just a worse version of the most comfy country - Czechia.

They are meme country with no history or real language. It is all made up to make us buthurt.
>and yes, it is working

Slovakia is probably the only country on earth we could conquer in real war, but that would never happen since we are bros anyway.

>we should never let the dumb politicians to break up czechoslovakia

Bonus fact: how to banter slovák?
Call him Hungarian (their ethernal nemesis) or Gypsy.

Why do Slovaks use so many accented letters?

it looks better than polisz

>Slota

see the image

>best neighbour

thx, love ya Czechia

>where are you from? do you like it there?

Bratislava. Pretty much yes. There is a lot of well payed jobs and the city itself is kinda cool. But its in development, they are always building something somewhere as a developer project and there are problems with keeping the city clean in many areas

Discount Bohemian has a decent point. Modern German flag looks like a candy wrapper.

>But its in development
You mean the city is owned by developers. That's why it looks like this.

well basically czech and slovak prime ministers in 1992 (in the federation) decided it. There was supposed to be a referendum but that never happened and the yjust changed the constitution. The czech prime minister was an economist and said that we are leeching on czech money and said "let them go!" and our prime minister said "muh nationalism" and "be indenpendent" but he just did it to get more power.

yeah, basically

Very well

stupid gook, cant even recognize countries

I chose wrong pic, damn

My great-grandfather from my Dad's side came from Slovakia. He was a cavalry officer. My dad always recalled him cursing in Slovak about black people being lazy and not going to work in the coal mines. I still have his tobacco pipe too. Really cool guy.

now we are talking koeabro

I've been in Ljubljana and it's nice.

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay here.

>behalfblackbrit
>haveSlovakGFfromsmalleasternvillage

expect Slovaks to be racist
As soon as I speak some Slovak to them (about B1 level) they love me. Slovakians end up being less racist than British people (even though I'm a non white dating one of their own)

explain me this Sup Forums

great country
tatra tea is based
ham and eggs are based
parcels (gammon and veg) are based
Lots of the food from Saris region is the best in Europe imo

>The wounds of war take a long time to heal
Which war are you referring to?

What do you think about our national dish "Bryndzové halušky"?

I have not tried that yet. One of my biggest surprises was that you guys eat fried fish and potato salad on Christmas day (24th). I could never get over how strange that felt for me being used to a big roast dinner.

Zemiakové placky and fried cheese with chips is pretty decent. I also like your sweets. Horalky is really unique.

I have a question for you. Are the Western Slovaks as hateful towards gypsies as the East? Everyone in Eastern Slovakia seems to hate them with a passion.

Slovaks can't even decide whether to speak proper Czech or proper Hungarian. Slovakia is also reffered to as "Northern Hungary"
It's a subcountry that had to cling on us for the major part of it's "history". They don't even have metro in it's capital.

nah, accents always looks worse, except for the acute accent

Isn't Czech Republic just a bunch of Germans role playing as Slavs though?

Slavs are not a race, they are united by language. Therefore Czechs are Slavs because they speak a Slavic language.

As much as UK is bunch of Irelanders role playing as pathetic losers

well, I personally am from Bratislava and I almost never meet gypsies, because they just arent in my area, and so I dont really care about them in general. I think this is similar for many people in western Slovakia who dont have to encounter gypsies. But there is kind of a general hate for them, especially those living in illegal settlements.

Ahoj Fero, krásně sem si dneska vyhonil. Politika je pro děcka, chlapi radši sledujou anime

You're not doing it in their country, obviously.

And you're probably above pump-and-dump tier if you can learn Slovak.

>germantakesthingstooliteralonceagain

Pozeráš Konosuba, alebo Kobayashi-san chi no maid dragon?

Oh no when I visited it was all fine and dandy. Got treated like a minor celeb (which was very awkward at times).

Fair enough though. Slovak is the weirdest language I've ever studied (speak German, Korean, Mandarin and English creole) and it's almost impossible to learn Slovak grammar. I do not understand why it is not regarded as the most difficult language in the world but Korean is.

How did gypsies manage to survive communism, not just in Slovakia but everywhere?

Zabij se. Třeba se zasměju.

They were forced to "work", meaning commies put them to some shitty position where they didnt do anything beneficial.

rúd

oh wow, we have a tough guy over here

Still, non-whites are so rare in Eastern Europe that they aren't seen as a real threat.

Is Slovak any harder than other Slavic languages? Obviously the 10 cases and genders will make it harder than German or English.

>korean is considered the hardest language
Japanese and Chinese are definitely harder when you factor in writing; Korean doesn't use moonrunes.

Ye when you're writing Chinese becomes hard. Speaking is crazy easy though (I was talking about grammar specifically)

Then again Korean grammar is pretty simple as long you're not too simple.

Slovak if I am correct is the hardest Slavic language there is. Many of them have cases and heavy inflection but not on the level Slovak does. Couple that with a severe lack of vowels and you have in-all-in a very difficult language.

yeah it is very difficult language, even many native slovaks cannot speak it properly sometimes. And the grammar is ridicilously complicated. But I think its similar to polish or czech.

>even many native slovaks cannot speak it properly

well, its true

O Kobyashi sem ani nikdy neslyšel ale u Konosuby už sem si několikrát vyhonil

shithole filled with slo*aks and gypsies, which is basically the same. Oh yeah, and everyone likes to steal shit and lie.

Most of young Slovaks are russophobic dumbs like pepiks from Butthurt Belt
The most Slavic language
Beautiful nature, Tatry

That's all

speaking chinese is actually kinda difficult deep down though cause there's so many different intonations from just one single word that changes the meaning

I don't even watch anime, but keep on projecting

>even many native slovaks cannot speak it properly sometimes
example?

There are literally only two things I know from your country, Martin Skrtel and the good soldier svejk.

Pretty sure that Švejk wasnt slovak

many young people are actually rusophiles, I perosnaly dont like anything about Russia though.

Švejk sure as hell wasn't some filthy sheep-fucker, he was part of the supreme Czech nation

Oh wait he was czech

Sorry hamsik

Švejk is czech lol