This is the girl (far right) that got killed by decision of a Donald Trump to attack >>possibly<< an IS fortress in...

This is the girl (far right) that got killed by decision of a Donald Trump to attack >>possibly

Other urls found in this thread:

jutarnji.hr/vijesti/svijet/procurili-detalji-prve-vojne-operacije-u-eri-donalda-trumpa-specijalci-nisu-imali-dovoljno-podataka-i-podrske-na-terenu/5583571/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamerlan_Tsarnaev#Personal_background
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But it was still okay with all of obama's other drone attacks, hey?

Fail/10... everyone knows we don't care about forgeign cunts

Retard. Her teenage brother was killed, along with her father, by an obama drone. Fucking liberal scum.

It would be great if someone could tell him now "Donald, YOU'RE FIRED!"

Good, one less enemy of America.

>(far right)
thanks for clarifying.

So maybe these foreign cunts should stop planning to blow up other cunts? Maybe that's the issue here?

and there will be more casualties with Trump at the helm. All the Trumpazees are too silly to work that out yet

Happens all the time with the US Military - kill first, lawsuits later.

Lost one US$72.1 million V-22 aircraft, 1 mil U$ trained SEAL.

Trump still says '10/10 job, user'

it probably was a fortress
the intel was probably right
they didn't screw up
the human shield propaganda doesn't matter to anyone outside the desert

they've been trying this kind of propaganda with isreal for years and nobody but mudslimes bite

And her 10 terrorist brothers. Pussy.

source so I can read it

didn't trump say he would kill the family member of terrorists? who cares. this is what people voted for.

With all due respect, people much cuter die every day. Instead of pointing fingers, you should do what you can to help.

jutarnji.hr/vijesti/svijet/procurili-detalji-prve-vojne-operacije-u-eri-donalda-trumpa-specijalci-nisu-imali-dovoljno-podataka-i-podrske-na-terenu/5583571/

this bait cannot be weaker

CORRECT

and the us specops soldier was killed by what... friendly fire?

Id like to point out the tank in that pic is a French LeClerc.

NICE FUCKING TRIPS YOU LUCKY BASTARDO!

>Her teenage brother was killed, along with her father

Here father was a US born Al-Quaeda leader in Yemen. He wasn't a civilian.

Innocent girl dies because asshole brothers/fathers/lovers can't face death like men. Islam is indeed some weak shit, op.

AW HELL YEAH

You left out the part where Obama approved the attack before trump took office.

Does it not fit the liberal narrative?

Here is 8-year-old Martin Richard killed in the Boston Marathon bombing by the Tsarnev brothers who were in the US initially from a Syrian asylum program.

>initially from a Syrian asylum program.

Liar.

What a ugly little fuck. I'm glad he be ded.

Except you fail to realize that the fact that this continues inly strengthens the resolve of future terrorists through hatred.

For example. Nigger steals my bike. No bike for a long time. Dislike niggers. Everytime something bad happens to niggers I smile. After a while I forgot about the bike. But the hate remained. Now there are probably some good niggers out there somewhere but it only takes that one scenario to maake me hate all of them, forever.

Same thing with sand niggers and occupational forces. First it was the Soviet Union. Then it was and still sort of is the united states and now, Putin is going to deus vult all over the middle east. Decades, maybe an entire century of war awaits.

Been sucking ISIS dick much? Try harder, liberal faggot.

What the fuck part of an eight year continuous state of war during the Obama Presidency who, after promising to end it at the beginning of his campaign, ended up dropping the equivalent of one bomb every twenty minutes for his entire two terms do you not understand?

OP - This is bullshit propaganda, and shouldn't you be out behind the dumpster giving blowjobs to niggers?

Holy shit you replied

>OP - This is bullshit propaganda, and shouldn't you be out behind the dumpster giving blowjobs to niggers?

Your butthurt makes me believe that you know very well it's not propaganda.

Obama didn't do it because they didn't have enough time. Civilian deaths happen, and it is not Trump's responsibility that a few shitskins got in the way. Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know if a few extra niggers get killed. No loss here. She probably would have been a Chemicals expert that killed thousands of US troops. Win win.

More lies from the AltLeft

It's their choice to live near the terrorist savages. A polite society would clean their own messes. It seems Trump needs to teach them some manners.

Oh good grief. You fucking nigger lefties didnt say a goddamn word for 8 fucking years of Obama droning weddings and funerals. Fuck you people.

Yeah? How'd they get into the US then?

True story

Actually the drone strikes killed more civilians in Afghanistan than all the firearms in the US. We're ending the drone program in Afghanistan, but escalating it in Pakistan.

But yeah, you guys don't care about "sand niggers" yes?

So it makes sense that no-one should care about terror attacks or drug trade in the US, because all's fair.

No fucks given all around.

Don't be so sad Pedo, you will find an other girl

So? Shitskins aren't people.

this and whoever says differently is a fucking nigger and a faggot.

It's actually very okay to care about your own people and still not want others to fuck with you for helping yourself, sweetie.

I dunno about that, President Trump likes the young pussy.

Still wonder why CP is verboten here if Trump can stick his cock into all the little girls he wants.

literally who gives a shit

Scary af

Yes, but if you give zero shits about other people, they have the right to give zero shits about you.

So if they get rich on drug trade in your town, sucks to be you. Yes?

/thread

>Yeah? How'd they get into the US then?

They asked for political asylum in 2002 you stupid shits. They are also originally from Kyrgyzstan.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamerlan_Tsarnaev#Personal_background

what the fuck nigguh

We should actually decriminalize all drugs which would take the black market profit out of them while simultaneously reducing usage. This is a simple supply & demand concept.

yea what about when aboma bombed ISIS troops that turned out to be a hospitable that the SAA set up for civilians?

Or the time the US believed ISIS troops had taken positions near Aleppo, which again turned out to be Syrian soldiers which funnily enough also had their flags on the 20-30 vehicles that the US blew up within that same attack which then prevented proper aid to be conducted because they could get transport out.

OR HOW BOUT THE NUMEROUS FUCKING TIMES THAT THE US MILITARY HAS LEFT WEAPONS LYING AROUND FOR ISIS TO JUST SWOOP IN AND GRAB.

or to finish how about the 100's of drone attacks on civilian areas, so many so that they literally lost count of how many people had been killed or wounded in these attacks.

WAR IS UGLY, PEOPLE DIE . Considering Mattis launched over 30 airstikes in a couple of days and didnt kill any civilians is amazing enough. They are Crushing ISIS, sometimes shit hits the fan and they deal with it. Atleast hey are recognizing the fuck up. Obama and his team neglected to even acknowledge the innocent deaths

Interesting. So you actually mean to say they were here initially from an asylum program? Interesting.

>Being this stupid

Time mother fucker.. Do you use it?

who give a shit ???? sand niggers

That's one example. We drop bombs on their country. They send suicide bombers to ours.

You can't fault them for terror when you don't recognize their grievances.

Basic statecraft 101.

>Spawn of an American Al-Qaeda leader, who was also killed by drone during Obama's term.

This justifies stricter immigration laws.

Sounds like the cries of a media who was dominated by trump.
BUILD THE WALL

Stricter immigration laws will only fuel recruits to the Islamic State.

Right now the travel ban is also redirecting emigrating scientists to other nations.

Which is fine, those nations will make better use of them, I'm sure.

We bomb their country.
No suicide bombers get in.
They give up or we kill them all.

>actually implying Obama didn't kill more children with drone strikes

Fifi. How cute :3

Are you actually serious?

Is it really our fault when the trade deals we have worked out with their leaders for their resources don't trickle down to them? Maybe they should be suicide bombing their country's leaders instead of us?

Obama set a precedent for this, he is to blame. gg merica having to craft laws for the insane republicans to come, he is going to drone rape everyone.

ITT: Immigrants against immigration.

But I was born here.

Yeah kill the familys lets go after the family.

THIS

kek. fucking rekt like a b0$$.

Just a coincidence terrorist daught was there.
Kys

You didn't know that our peerless leader likes his pussy young?

I mean he did teen beauty contests for years. Fucking the contestants of those are regarded as a common perk.

The whole thing with the rent-a-sex-slaves and predo-billionaire Epstein was just a later incident.

So bring on the cheese pizza!

1 suicide bomber - kills 100-200 on average?

I guess you love liberal shit so look up ana Kasp if you don't already jerk it to her.

She estimates between 1 and 2 million people have been killed in Afghanistan since 2002. Like a good libtard.

Good luck. Every terrorist event is like a little girl slapping a prison rapist as he strangles her slowly to death. At lesiure.

Please stop fetish shaming.

So you are pro-massacre?

Awesome! You'll be happy when Trump scorches the earth, yes?

I take you were one of Trump's watch-the-world-burn voters?

Not him but I think he's saying it to everyone in general

Don't worry, Trump will catch up quickly.

no, those were wrong too
doesn't change the fact that trump cannot be trusted with this power

Hillary was the one calling for a no-fly zone, bud. That's way more serious than some collateral damage in a focused strike.

lived in a flat out terrorist area in southern yemen, probably knew it was a terrorist area, family was probably terrorists as her brother died in a similar way, zero fucks given

So you're proud of American might without the restraint to use it sparingly?

Did you beat up toddlers for their lunch money when you were in high school?

Obama helped Isis rise to power rambo3 Taliban style

Dear Amerifats, if I may say. Donald did something that politicians are doing for ages. The secret technique is "Divide et impera". Good luck with that narcissistic bastard.

This war is the legacy of the bush's and their zionist jewish masters, Obama had no part in the creation of this jewish state backed war on muslims, he did well to improve the situation where he could, while jews and nazis thwarted every effort to bring peace to the middle east and still do.
Blame the jews, not Obama.

ohnoes they killed a little child why did war get meaner now trump is commander in chief this is unheard of :(((((

Over fifty civilians per POI. That's some collateral damage. But what the fuck, so long as they're shitskins, right?

Not my country at all but my country is involved in the wars.

I think you fail to understand that although Trump is exaggerating the issue it was never gonna go away by itself.

Did you just assume the actions of millions of people in the future to make a one-sided anti-trump point?

They didnt screw up ,they actualy got killed her father who was al-quaeda leader,im from Sup Forums you dont eaven understand what you are talking about.

Would make sense if they didn't use toddlers for suicide bombs, personal shield and for raping.

pics or it didnt happen

Are you seriously arguing minimized civilian casualties is a worse alternative than flat out being in a theater of war in a no-fly zone?

Do you even realize how many civilian casualties would occur then?

I'm thinking about going back this shit is not worth it.

Too bad it wasn't your mother faggot.

Faggot.

>> I take you were

Learn to English much?

I'm not fetish shaming.

I'm saying that now that we have a president who fucks little children we should follow his example.

Do you not agree?

Did you not vote him into office? For Pepe?

>im from Sup Forums
Three simple words to lose all credibility.

mrs u kurac

christ no, who just beats toddlers like that. if they think you may beat the shit out of them that's all you need and they will usually hand their lunch money over willingly. same applies to war really. you want the other side to think you may just be crazy enough to do it. actually being crazy enough to do it is another story