How will Trump handle the issue of Marijuana legality in the US?

How will Trump handle the issue of Marijuana legality in the US?

Will he see it as an opportunity to allow this new industry to flourish or will he push for stricter regulation?

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
thefreethoughtproject.com/dea-chief-propagandist-cannabis-is-safe/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He claims he's for states rights on this issues. But we all know what his words are worth. He's making us pay for the wall.

>reduce aid given to mexico
>reimbursed for wall

This must be considered complicated to you.

If he saw a way this would be good for his business he'd be one hundred percent behind it.

So odds are go hes for state rights then, dude is batting 1000 in terms of making good so far.

yeah, he already said he'll keep it up to the states and stop federal raids.

What exactly is stopping him or any of his immediate family from applying for licensing and starting up a dispensary?

Wouldn't some sort of federal legislation be required to actually prevent the raids? Otherwise I don't see how they would come to an end

>reduce aid given to mexico
He's going to pay for the wall with increased tariffs and import tolls. In other words, the American consumers pay for the wall.

i'm wondering if he will allow online poker again in the us.

I'm not sure what Trump would think of it, but I guess his core voters which consists of a large group of bible thumpers wouldn't be too happy with it, his VP wouldn't either and the edgy alt-right movement think stoners are a bunch of liberal degenerates , so it's going to be a no-go.

What if, get this, Americans decide to not pay for Mexican goods due to them now being too expensive?

>Instead of giving $5 dollars to Paco I'll spend it on paint and tell people Paco painted my house.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

They'll definitely buy less.
But not stop all together.

It's almost as if we can decide if we want to pay for the wall. Imagine that.

>Mexico is the only country that produces paint

Because of how government spending works, the money still has to be allotted in the national budget, so the deficit will have to come from somewhere else in the form of increased taxes, less money to military, less money to education, less money to hospitals and/or increased national debt.

See Also, friendly reminder that the largest import from Mexico is fruit and vegetables. So unless you plan on living on a diet consisting exclusively of meat or ensuring that all the vegetables you eat are either domestic or imported from somewhere else than Mexico the next 4 years, you're probably going to pay for that wall.

and the stuff we do buy from mexico will have to be higher quality to compensate for the jacked up prices

Yes let's all decide to never eat fruit and vegetables again. You are a fucking genius. you have answered the problem. Your intellect is well-suited for Sup Forums.

He believes it should be illegal on the federal level. 60% of Americans think it should be legal. It really depends on how his base, feels, though. He *gained* points among Republicans by restricting immigration and, in general, pissing off liberals. If the Repiblican base wants it...they will get it.

Realistically, it will be legal in the US within 5 years, probably sooner. It's already highly decriminalized (and legal in a growing number of states) and it is a booming industry. Trump needs it to get our GDP up. He will issue an executive order just before the mid-term elections. Book it. Have fun, potheads! (Hey man, thanks!)

That's not how economics work, user.

Demand and supply. Things do not automatically become better quality, just because they become more expensive. Street cocaine is expensive as fuck, but it's still shitty compared to the product coming straight out of Columbian drug factories.

No shit. In fact, it's already allocated and earmarked from taxes I've already paid. It's not my money any more!

What if I grew my own? Crazy, right?

We sure as fuck can't grow it in the USA, can we? The sun doesn't shine here and our soil is infertile.

You sound like Breitbart is your homepage. Fuck off.

Hopefully he enforces a death penalty for carrying more than quarter a gram. Fucking degenerates.

>What if I grew my own? Crazy, right?
Well you can obviously do that. Although I'm not American, I live in a downtown apartment and quite frankly I don't have the time to grow a fucking garden of onions, paprika/peppers, salads, tomatoes, garlic, cucumbers and whatever the fuck I eat daily anyway.

I suspect you consume more than you can grow for yourself too.

There is always New Jersey. Got my Lord Humungous outfit ready, just in case.

Nothing really. But considering the average stoner, who's gonna buy Trump brand weed when Snoop Dogg brand weed exists?

>Making us pay for the wall
>53 billion a year trade DEFICIT with Mexico
We would literally make more money by not even trading with Mexico. Stay ass-blasted, libcuck.

There's a reason why the US is importing it in the first place, it simply isn't very profitable and even sunny states like California have winters where stuff doesn't grow so well. Do you want to turn large cities into farmland and force office workers out in the fields, like some Maoist communist?

Also, farmers are already massively subsidised. More farmers will mean more subsidies. This means that the US will pay double for the fucking wall.

Still have to stop employers from saying no to people who have weed in their system. Shit sticks with you I say as long as you arent high or drunk at work who gives a shit in your off time

But you probably don't, and it'd be stupid to assume that every American does.

I don't see why you're trying to find a way where Trump isn't somehow fucking over his constituents. Or don't tell me, you still think Mexico is going to pay for that wall? Christ user, time to get your head out of the sand and look around.

Bitch, we import avocados and bananas. Kek. Stop trying to make it sound like the US depends on Mexico for ANYTHING. We don't. In fact, the US exports 70% of it's own agriculture to Asia JUST so we can help out Mexico financially and buy some of THEIR crops.

These ass backwards kids are too young to realize NAFTA was nothing more than throwing Mexico a bone because the US was so superior in industry and manufacturing that their people were going to literally starve to death. Giving an even playing field, Mexico would get throttled every single time and, again, Mexico has no leverage whatsoever when it comes to an argument with the US.

Mexico's GDP 1.4 Trillion/year

US GDP ~18 Trillion/year

They're going to start a trade war with someone who has an economy more than 10 times biggers than their own? Fuckin kek, let us know how that'll work out after you ready ANY economics textbooks

You're moving the goal post.

The issue: He said MEXICO is going to pay for it.

Now he's asking OUR congress for some front money and is talking about implementing tariffs on food that Americans need.

Back to the issue in case you got distracted: he said MEXICO is going to pay for itt.

Can you see now how his words are not jibing with what he's doing?

If you still want to defend him then you are the problem. You have to hold these people accountable for what they say.

How do you not have time to water some plants once a day? They grow themselves, user.

Nice subtle fat American jab there, but modern hydroponic techniques make yields very abundant. Try it!

/thread

Also most of their GDP is from the U.S. so it's closer to 30 to 1.

Let's play devil's asvocate: do you want your school bus driver to be high? (I know, I know). Maybe blue-collar safety-sensitive jobs will have to pay more if it becomes harder to find people who don't indulge, but...I mean, c'mon man.

>Bitch, we import avocados and bananas.
That's a simplification. A majority of citrus fruits are imported into the US and plenty of vegetables too.

Yes, Mexico can pay for it in any number of ways whether it's us reducing their aid or charging them import tariffs like every other fucking country besides the US does.

It's amazing because like someone above said, so far he has done exactly what he said he was going to and now people have a problem with a politician keeping his promise.

Friendly reminder that this is bullshit.

The U.S. exports more food per year than Mexico makes in 10. More than 70% of all food grown in the U.S. is sent out to Asia. There is no food issues in the U.S.

And the money will simply be taken from the taxed money. That means the american people pay regardless.

rekt

He'll do just fine..

>How do you not have time to water some plants once a day? They grow themselves
Clearly you have never grown anything in your life. There's a reason why so-called organic farming is expensive as fuck.

Also, I don't want to spend fucking time dealing with my own crops and fruits and vegetables and spending time trading with my neighbours for other things I need. Supermarkets are convenient for a fucking reason.

>Nice subtle fat American jab there,
I assure you it was non-intended, my point was that even myself eat more than I could possibly farm in a fucking backyard. Considering that I eat vegetables every fucking day, while harvesting only happens at specific times of the year. Not to mention that there's also this thing called winter.

>but modern hydroponic techniques make yields very abundant. Try it!
You need soil and sunlight, none of which is abundant in city centres where I live.

You guys export meat, not citrus fruits. Get a fucking grip.

Moderator here. We are getting off topic. Question was: how will Truml habdle weed?

>Sup Forums
>Staying on topic

Americans have no concept of different types of agriculture. There's meat and then there's french fries.

I'm surprised they haven't post tits or a dick

Zoz-zle.

The only God-tier sandwich

You can be perfectly sober but still come up positive, if you had some weed two days before.

If I'm not high during working hours, a private business has no business judging me on what I do in my free time.

Bitch, I'M oversimplifying when you faggots just claimed we get "hurr durr all the produce, you'll be stuck eating meat" from Mexico when the reality is closer to what I said than what you said?

California and Florida exist. We have the means to grow our own citrus fruits AND WE ALREADY DO. We just export them, again, to other countries so we buy yours to keep international trade channels open. Do you really not understand how macroeconomics works?

I'm sure Americans wouldn't give one fuck less if their guac cost an extra $0.50 if it meant there was an effective wall at the southern border.

I understand you're shitting your pants and about to be dragged back to your shit-tier country, but try to stop spamming your dumb ass propaganda, Paco. It's not working and you WILL get called the fuck out for it.

I can agree that employers should really not have a say in what you are and aren't allowed to do in your off time, but from a legal perspective it makes sense. Say you get hurt on the job. Before you can receive workers comp or whatever your area's equivalent might be, you're gonna have to prove that the accident is not due to being intoxicated at the time. Simple enough with a breathalyzer proving you aren't drunk, as breathalyzers are specific enough to only cause you to test positive to alcohol if you're currently intoxicated. By the time you sober up you'll be blowing 0.00 again, so it's easy to tell if someone's drunk at the time of an accident as long as you can get the employee tested in time.

Weed, on the other hand, doesn't have if so easy. Unless I'm way behind the times, we don't have the technology to test for whether someone got high in the past 8 hours or less. The most specific we can be (again, unless I'm behind the times) is to narrow it down to a 3 day or so period, by use of saliva tests. This wouldn't tell you if someone was high at the time of a recent accident, so who's to say if the company's insurance should pay the workers comp for an accident that could be due to intoxication, or conversely, how could someone who wasn't high at the time prove so to the insurance company to ensure that he gets the workers comp he might deserve?

It's a tricky situation, and if I were a conspiratorial sort of fellow I'd wonder if some businesses may be pressuring politicians into keeping marijuana illegal so they have an excuse to continue denying their employees workers comp if they smoked weed at any point in recent history. Even though quite a few businesses would profit from legalizing weed, some would stand to lose money from practices like this, crooked though they might be.

Not him
But if you want to get into it there are greenhouses for balconys and windowsills
For a good price online

Hopefully he legalizes it, so all you pot heads can either spend your worthless existence in moms basement, or homeless on the streets, sucking cock for a little money to support your habit.

A private business doesn't have to hire you because of it either.

Alcohol is legal even though it is illegal to drive drunk. Just because being under the influence would make certain professions unsafe is not an argument for a ban to be fair.

My personal opinion is that it doesn't really matter, I could easily support a lift on the ban from the fact alone that several studies show that it is less harmful than alcohol (and it's legal to consume alcohol) but I honestly don't give a shit beyond that.

they have some kind of breathalizer for thc in colorado

hopefully

> I'm sure Americans wouldn't give one fuck less if their guac cost an extra $0.50

So you admit he lied when he said Mexico is going to pay for it.

It's up to Sessions. I read in RT he's going to make it a death penalty crime for anyone 6 and older caught with 1 micron or more.

It's possible, but it's not a replacement. I can grow stuff out of the four windows my apartment has, but it's not going to replace my entire consumption of vegetables.

>I'm sure Americans wouldn't give one fuck less if their guac cost an extra $0.50 if it meant there was an effective wall at the southern border.
The argument is that the American consumer is paying for the fucking wall, not Mexico.

This looks fucking disgusting. What is it made out of?

Good point, yes.

It will never be legal
thefreethoughtproject.com/dea-chief-propagandist-cannabis-is-safe/

Maybe you should read what you replied to again.

Oh. Well there goes my argument I suppose.

Mexico will pay 1 tomato picker per each billion dollars. Trump just closed the deal.

If it encourages just one beaner to go through the proper channels to get here, it's worth it.

That's what you'll never understand: it was never really about who will pay for it.

Post a better one.
Pro-tip: you can't

I have no idea what's in it. My guess is PBJ.

>I'm sure Americans wouldn't give one fuck less if their guac cost an extra $0.50 if it meant there was an effective wall at the southern border.
Considering that many Americans voted Trump because they can't afford fucking $300 health care coverage (current ACA) and Trump's promises that he'll bring factory and mining jobs to people who don't have them, I'm pretty sure that an increase in food prices is not desirable to them.

Anyway, the Mexico isn't paying for the wall. The consumers are. No matter how little they pay.

It doesn't matter. It's a liability issue. If they find any trace of MJ in your system, the company is on the hook. That's why they test you.

Engage tin foil hat.

>Mexico pays by us not giving them as much money

This is not how math works. That's not a subtraction from Mexico. Its from the US.

I'm doing the important videos playlist baked out of my mind.
Who wants to come with me on my journey?

The same way he will handle every issue.

Poorly. Like an uninformed, uneducated, unhinged brainwashed Fox News grandfather.

this is some truly astounding mental gymnastics

Common sense would tell: there is lots of money to make and jobs to create, basically a whole new industry to get money from, and creating what he "promised"..
Otherwise it shoud be clear, if he criminalizes it again, he would be probably smart enough to know that this business would fall back into street gangs hand - among others, his mexican hombres who would have a major benefit if this would go to the streets again.

Also I think he comes from a society where drugs shouldn't be too uncommon.

I'm not saying that. All I'm saying is that, if the worker is qualified for the job, being discriminated against on the basis of an habit that doesn't affect your performance (again, provided you're not high during working hours) doesn't make much sense, especially when it's already illegal (at least on paper) discriminating workers on the basis of a lot of other things.

>le stoner meme

Are you forced to purchase Mexican goods or something?

Not bothered either way.

Either way I win.

> Makes it illegal
Pisses off liberals that I hate with every fiber of my being, their suffering brings me joy.

> keeps it legal
Smoke weed to forget what the faggot liberal in the White House did over the past 8 years.

Fuck liberalism

I know it's a legal issue, but it's still retarded, since with the usual testing methods "having MJ in your system" doesn't mean you're intoxicated right now.

Trump doesn't even drink. He's the sort of guy who thinks "if I don't enjoy it then why should others"

>Will he see it as an opportunity to allow this new industry to flourish or will he push for stricter regulation?
Which one will lobby him harder, your answer lies here.

>"having MJ in your system" doesn't mean you're intoxicated right now.
Well, they're simply going to have to make some sort of legal limit then, like blood alcohol levels.

>How will Trump handle the issue of Marijuana legality in the US?
Mike "Ă‹lectric" Pence is his VP. Now ask that qestion again.

See and The money is already earmarked from taxes you've probably already paid.

MJ's been dead for a while. Leave him out of this.
EeeeeeeeHeeeeeee!

he should crack down on pot heads, send them to jail for a year for possession. Than maybe we can get rid of faggot stoners

I didn't admit anything of the sort.

>I'm sure Americans wouldn't mind paying extra for guac

My reasoning behind that is following the train of thought that:
a) Trump makes Mexico pay for wall
b) Mexicans going to be butthurt because they have no leverage
c) Mexico raises the price on some of their goods trying to save face

Either way, Mexico is impotent, their economy is shit and the US has every bit of leverage in this equation, not them. :^)

>Considering most people voted trump because they can't afford $300 health care

Are you literally retarded? This is like a hobo pointing to someone who has a house and trying to make fun of them. The majority of the people who voted for Hillary AND Obama did so because they can't afford $20 healthcare and they get it for free on the back of other taxpayers. Why you even said that, I'll never know. But you look like a real fucking idiot kek.

Also there's nothing wrong with bringing industry and manufacturing jobs back to the US. I don't work in either a factory or mining job, but I'm 100% for bringing them back to fellow Americans ready to work. There's not one thing wrong with it and you out yourself as a soft pussy who doesn't know what an honest day's work feels like when you try to take a jab at those people who work in those fields honestly.

And I've already patently showed how Mexico will pay for the wall, so go fuck yourself you soft-ass fairy.

If that's what you call "winning", I feel bad for you.

He's going to say what he said he'd do. Crack down on pot, and states that legalized it.

AG Sessions is going to do a fantastic job.

Say what you will about Trump, but he's doing what he said he'd do.

Yes arrest millions of people because of the few that overdo it. You fucking retard.

>Tariffs and import tolls means Mexico is paying
Nice logical fallacy.