Anyone try this yet? Is it worth it? I plan to get it for lunch today with large fries

Anyone try this yet? Is it worth it? I plan to get it for lunch today with large fries

How is it different from the regular Big Mac?

>with large fries

I'm sure you will, lard ass.

The double quarter pounder is superior to the bread mac, because it has larger patties, and as opposed to three fucking pieces of bread / bun, it only has two. And if you want that mediocre mac sauce, just ask them to add it on your DQP

bigger patties

Apparently it's 2-3 times the size of a regular Big Mac

Lol they are good but the grand mac is the biggest burger they make now. It's probably twice as big as double quarter pounder with cheese. And just because of that I'm getting a mcflurry too.

I got it last week, kindof pricey (for mcdonalds) but was super filling and id say its easly 2.5x bigger than the normal mac. Also, so much special sauce

I probably won't get it again after this but just to try. If I am hungry I can eat 2 regular Big Macs easily. I just want to see how this stacks up

nice advertising faggot

I don't eat that shit because I'm not a fat fuck.

these fucking faggot ass mother fuckers. the 400 pound hackers are going to buy that shit anyways today, get off this site.

>Anyone try this yet? Is it worth it?
It's a big mac before they shrunk it, if it costs the same as a big mac it's worth it.

It's ok. Tastes the same, just more round not thick. Parents say it's the size it used to be when it first came out. Don't eat to many bro. It's good but it's still shit food. Enjoy

>Parents say it's the size it used to be when it first came out.
They only changed it a few years ago man, used to be on a quarter pounder bun.

Dude I hate this assholes from McDonalds.
and I'm not talking about the food. the food is good only the shake is shit. but I'm talking about the way of service.
I live in a country with 4 seasons.and McDonalds is continuing serving Coke-Cola with ice even through the fucking winter. It's -15'C and these fleabags gave me Coke with ice even when I said I don't want any. I got flu by this.
So they have some secret agreement with the pharmacy companies ? They make people ill and people buy drugs.
complete faggotry.

I don't know man. I usually get the dbl quarter pounder, or nugs. I don't eat it often enough to know

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich.

Pretty overpriced for what it is, tasty though.

I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Checked, and where? My local McD's service is garbage

Just get a mega mac they've been around for the longest time

they should just bring back super size

The fuck? In the ad they're both roughtly the same size.
Taking into account, the regular one is further back, that is.
In any case:
>2005+12
>still going to McLard for burgers, not any other store that serves actual meat

Enjoy your cancer brah

two slices of cheese on the bottom deck

The grand mac is awesome. Much bigger and better put together than the Big Mac.

They didn't even bother taking two different pictures for the buns. The sesames are exactly the same for both buns.

you're right, ill give you that. but only a serious faggot would notice it.

Had my first today, was pretty decent

the grand bigmac is the same as the regular big mac except it uses the quarter pounder meats. even if the mcdonalds in your area doesnt off this yet you can still ask for a big mac with 1/4 pounder meats and they will make it for you

It was good. It's nostalgia, like eating a Big Mac when you were a kid, because it's so much larger.

offer*

Fat bitch detected.

i can feel my arteries cloging up

Found the mickey d employee.

For real though. More often than not they'll ring you up for a double 1/4 pounder and make a big mac but with the 1/4 meat instead of the reg meat.

That's how we did it for people who asked when i worked there at least.

copypasta retard

Haha someone is projecting too hard

So pathetic. They didn't even bother using different fake big macs. It's the same exact image for both, minus a couple minor alterations.

760 calories. I'd rather just have a regular Big Mac which is already big enough.