>gave me fucking warts and gonorrhea
shun that wench, for no good she bringeth forth

>didn't touch a dick other than mine since we met
Kek and you believed her

don't be a little faggot, those are curable

keep to fuck? sure
I'd get a real gf and still keep fucking her

I have those now, so its not like I can fuck others without spreading it

So let me get this straight. She's giving g you a shit ton of STDs and is unreliable and she's only 19. Nigga you gonna have aids and cancer from all day HPV virus. I was with a girl who had HPV I didn't get warts. I had a herpes breakout on my lip tho. I bailed on her as soon. As I realized she was gonna start cheating. She slept with like 5 guys in one week after I bailed. Then you wonder where all this STD shit is coming from.. she is going to ruin your life and the life of any quality girl you get with cause you're gonna fill her with allllllll those STDs. Those STDs can cause cancer and many other serious problems. You're a fucking fool. When she's go e it'll be you and all those STDs for life.

I'm stuck in this city for another two years. After that I'd rather leave this shit behind me. (asia. she translates my daily shit life too)

so you got herpes now

In all honestly I may have gotten the gonnorhea from another girl. But its easier to blame her for it, she didn't have it

girls with lot of experience are the best, man. so keep her.
my gf is the same age, but already had over 40 guys. So I am easy with her, as she is well trained and have a lot of nice skills, others don't have in double that age

Nicely articulated.

Nice nips, but she needs to trim the bush ASAP.

yah
nah

So let me get this straight. She has given you stds. Fucked a bunch of dudes and is only 19. Unmotivated. Only has guy friends (she probably fucked a better percentage of them). And she is asian. Then you come here asking for advice? If you havent figured it out by now, you are fucking retarded and should keep her. Hopefully you give each other aids and die slowly and painfully

Which city, user?

I'm not a cuck. I only use fuckbuddys for my own.

>lying on an anonymous site
>on Sup Forums of all places
for shame desu

warts are forever.

god i love that image

like true love