Dear Sup Forums users!

Dear Sup Forums users!

I am a tumblr user, genderfluid and otherkin (also proud vegan)
Your site generates a lot of hatred. Stop the hateful speech, the sexism and racism, islamophobia or else we will protest to remove Sup Forums.

This is a real threat, take it seriously!
You have been warned!

Ps don't bother to try and hack me because I just purchased mcafee 2017 edition with maximum protection!

pff

Lol

This is a real threat, take it seriously!

Gay

you know what my issue is with all this shit?

The fact that you seek vaildation in it.

femmy guys,tomboys ,traps,weirdos who like to dress up have always existed.

Why the fuck do you need to call yourself something.

A feminine flamboyant man is a feminine flamboyant man.
A dude who takes female hormones and looks aboslutely goregous as a woman is a dude who takes female hormones and looks absolutely gorgeous as a woman.

WTF?!!!

This only makes me think that is all a cry for attention.
I know OP posting is obviously bait but still...do you .

people who want to be loved not for who tehy are but for what they appear to be live miserable lives.

imdrunk

Drunk or not, You speak truth. Pretty sure half of the hate comes from people who try to be different by putting themselves in a different category.

Ive been a Sup Forumstard for years now. Recently discovered tumblr and i fuck with it. Decent oc most of the time. But i hate the fuck men im a it/they and hate misogony. Then how come its ok for some it/they fag to hit on my gf infront of me when im giving THEM a ride home? If i hit on THEIR gf/so id be a pig.
Discuss

Same user. I know the op is bait, but i want opinions on this

thislook OP. this is a very old copy-pasta.
it makes you look more faggot that usual.

Man, you have the right to hit on whatever you feel like. In the end its the reciever of the flirting that makes the choice, so dont listen to egocentric idiots

Lmao fkin tmblr

My gf is a demi tumblr etc etc herself. But thankfully she aint a bitch an knows respect

These have never been funny

stop this spam

i see this every dy

I pump my gender fluids into my non binary partners non gender specific orifice

copypasta

An hero, all of you.

does sage still work?
sage grows in all fields

bait

Gr8 b8 m8 ill r8 8/8

You could at least cook up some fresh pasta

theres 2 genders faggot