Why can't people just admit blacks are for the most part leeches on society and are in most ways inferior to whites...

Why can't people just admit blacks are for the most part leeches on society and are in most ways inferior to whites. We're labeled racist when whites are more intelligent, live longer and negro majority countries are basically all disgusting poverty stricken lands or rape and murder. Why is it bad to point this out?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dw_mRaIHb-M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why does living longer make you superior? Women live longer than men, does that mean they're better?

are u that idiot?

I wasn't saying that alone, my intention was that collectively white people have far greater attributes than blacks. The only thing blacks have on whites is a slightly greater dick size. I'm assuming that has something to do with the rate of which they breed or something

Try arguing this with a left cunt. They'll say WHAT DOES IT MATTER? Until you give up

Dont be stupid

I know, you get branded with racist , call it that fine but why is it such a negative term when it's used to bring up FACTS that leftists don't want to hear. It's depressing being insulted and called out when you don't want fucking Muslims coming into your country and point out negro crime statistics. Ffs 1 in 3 niggers claim welfare. ONE IN THREE

Smaller dick = more frequent breeding, just so you know

Because ideally a society should be formed such that no matter how you are born, you have every right and every opportunity afforded to any body else. Unfortunately this is unrealistic in the real world, but it should not detract from our efforts to become better as a whole.

Secondly and more importantly; Nigs gonna nig.

I would figure that on an evolutionary scale it would mean you can ejaculate closer to the womb for higher success.

Black detected. Fell in about the 80 IQ mark

But they ejaculate with less pressure

I don't think that's ideal when the people take advantage of the systems and ruin it for everyone else because they are a huge drain on society.

I'm not as big an expert on dicks as you. So I'll agree

Like even pointing out that they are a lesser evolved species is insulting but there's a lot of physical structures that back it up like the flattened nose.

The assumption that one race is better than another implies massive generalisation. Some white people are mass murderers and child rapists, but that doesn't mean that all white people are bad. Equally, some black people have achieved great things, and some whites are a waste of space.

In the US blacks are an ethnic minority which makes things more difficult economically for them. The problem is your shitty backwards country, not any individual race

poverty creates opportunities for crime because no one wants to be poor. also when youre poor and young you dont give a fuck about education like why would you? for a better future? yh right. its a constant cycle of poverty and ignorance

the largest bloc on welfare in America are whites in red states (not blue).

whites in red states are the niggers of America.

no point saying anything to these niggas man, bunch of americunts or bullied fags

Ah the 'not all' regressive statement. If blacks made up 50% of the US. Heck even 40 or 30% that would be game over. Seing how even though blacks make up only 13% of the US population but making up for 40% of incarceration numbers.

Blacks are only inferior because of poverty

Point is: If 'you' didn't know how you where going to be born, you would want a system set up that is fair for everybody equally. Right?
And while in reality some people fuck it up for everybody else, we should still strive to be a better society.
Unfortunately nig's gonna nig

looks like they are moving to the middle though.

Even still the raw figures come out to about 1 in 12 whites and 1 in 3 blacks.

Seing how buggers are generally dumber if I was born one I'd probably want a "fair" system so I can get FREE SHIEEETTT

I meant niggers I'm on my phone.

Because you very very smart white person, the very definition of "racist" is when one race believes its be better than another. Thanks to you the white race just became dumber. Thanks to white people like you we have ole yellow hair as president. So now provide your not just some stupid ass hick.
Pro-tip: You can't!

Just an anecdotal story about a nigger. I was in a bowling alley and some Somalian negroid asked my friend for a cigarette. My friend just said no and the monkey just streight up headbutted him. Why do they have a tendency to be so violent.?

>being alive is a positive trait when you're considered a human by other humans
>being dead is considered a neutral or negative trait
You really this dumb?
They're ONLY guaranteed "better" by definition while they're alive and the other is not.

If you read what I have been saying , I'm fine with the term racist. My problem is why is that tag so negative even when bringing up fucking FACTS.

Nigger alert

Notice the abnormally long and tall tail on the black distribution on the right compared to the clear bell curve of the white distribution? That indicates it isn't a standard distribution, and the pool of black individuals surveyed must have a subpool that follows a distribution much close to the white one. What characterizes that subpool is important to understanding why most blacks perform poorly.

Not sure if Nigger or SJW

But more blacks are on welfare than whites!

C'mon user. we all know niggers are the exception to the rule. Nig's gonna nig.
That doesn't mean the rest of us can't have nice things. (Insert until niggers here)

The graph shows that IQ increases with number. The black population and IQ curve shows the same trend as the white population and IQ. There are just more white people.

Not in numbers but as a fraction because only 12% blacks in the US but one in three are on welfare compared to 1 in 12 whites.

>Blacks are only inferior because of poverty
why are they in poverty? Because they are lazy or ...?

It does not short the same trend at all. Whites peak at 100 iq and blacks peak at 80 iq

Show* sorry. Phone again.

Sorry you still loose. You made an erroneous statement without any facts with your already proven small intelligence. You've proven you are a racist and ignorant. I'm done lowering myself to talk with you now.
You dumb-ass porch monkey!

>Why do they have a tendency to be so violent.?
its in their genes

Its in numbers too!

Yeah and the White KKK are such nice guys. What a bunch of Trumpanzees!

Yeah, they also have a tendency to sucker punch/kick a lot.

OK nigger or sjw. Enjoy your black lives matter rally, go kill more cops you monkey

>IQ increases with number.
Your logic is nigger logic.

Bring me statistics of kkk murders through all of history. and I'll trump it with nigger stats for one year.

>loose

Keep in mind that IQ is set as 100 being the mean of the population, so without the black population there, every white IQ would drop (as the average population would be smarter).

That is an ugly fucking graph.

Ikr it's so easy to spot brainwashed sjws or negroids in these threads. They can't stand hearing the truth.

Damn haven't seen those stats before. That's shocking.

Lol its a nigger

Found the nigger that can't read Gauss Bells.

the location of the peak for each curve on the X axis tells us the mode for each population. The most common IQ of each race.

Yeh other-user is still loose as, you're the tard

>KKK

Graph may be ugly, but it clearly shows that the darker race IQ are concentrated at the lower range of IQ.

>black people have achieved great things
Homie, I'm not even a racist but let's be real here. A proto-gas mask, traffic signals, and peanut butter does not a great achievement make.

Don't forget most popular music and sports.

But they were great at picking cotton. Let's be fair with their merits too, dude.

from a medical perspective, those with african descent have a decrease in base gray matter in their brains due to genetic predisposition and the shape of their skulls which draws from lack of any of neanderthal dna. Therefore, their "reptilian brains" or the primal instinct section of the brain is more dominant and thus more primal and non rational actions are more common place from them
tl;dr nigger brains

so they're good at entertaining white people? Astounding achievement.
well...not really tbh. They were "great" because they were cheap. In terms of actual labour they were kinda slow but there was no net loss so it didn't matter really.

Holy shit we need more Asians up in this bitch

Let's be honest about everything. I'm not racist, my girlfriend is black as have all of my past girlfriends since I was in my early 20's because white woken are the worst people on the planet.
Let's just all accept certain biological truths; men and women's brains are different. Black and white mentality and physicality are different. We don't even need to assign positive and negative to it. It's just different skill sets, if we all accept that the world runs better when we all are allowed to excel in our predisposed natural positions we can succeed as a species.
Let the outliers play in any field they unnaturally excel in and stop giving participation medals to the worst among us. Let's all be honest about cultural, biological and gender differences and embrace the positive in all of them and set people up to succeed instead of insisting they can exist in a world that they aren't predisposed to thrive in.
No one tells a fish that they can be a bird if they put their mind to it.

hi mexican.

Its bad because its Black History month...we should talk about the positive.

FACT asians are the only ones who seem to have their shit together. We should be looking to them for leadership.

According to your graph, there are far more retarded white people. Therefore, the most efficient way to increase the average IQ is to exterminate redneck white trash.

Asians are a big country, friender

Yet tardness % is more prevalent in brownish races. Maybe if we paint some rednecks black t and relocate them to nigger neighbourhoods the problem will solve itself.

Good job bumping the thread just to post that.

And I would've gotten away with it if it weren't for you meddling kid

The mean values of the distributions are not the most important factor. The black distribution is so mall relative to the white that removing it will have very little effect on the overall average compared to culling all the retarded whites. You must have a below-average IQ. Please kill yourself immediately for the good of our gay little eugenics program.

Find the same chart adjusting for income levels

>entire point of thread is that smart people as measured by IQ are intrinsically superior
>make stupid, mathematically-illiterate claims
>get told you're inferior based on logic of thread
>oh look at Mr. Smarty-pants who thinks he's so smart

Your tiny brain is packed full of contradictory bullshit because you never critically self-examine your thinking. Try educating yourself.

>predisposed natural positions
But a predisposition to a talent or role doesn't mean you excel at it, enjoy it, or are any better than the rest. Individuals can be predisposed towards heart attacks, diabetes, and cancer but still lead perfectly happy lives.

It's a roll of the dice. Predisposition adds a plus one or minus one. On average a group of people will score higher or lower, but individuals can still roll snake eyes.

>No one tells a fish that they can be a bird if they put their mind to it.

Fucking statistics man. Look up the word "predisposed".

That's why I said the outliers are welcome to do whatever they want.
We've created this world where everyone thinks they're an outlier or special and that needs to stop.

You must be some kind of special stupid and got everything wrong, maybe. Sample size will not change the situation that much.

>where everyone thinks they're an outlier or special and that needs to stop.
Everyone is an outlier on some graph somewhere.

It'd be pretty weird to find someone that's completely average in everything.

IQ though, yeah, lot of dumb fuckers out there.

But anyway, Black people. If they're 10% more likely to be a dumb fucker, and you see a black person, and you assume they're a dumb fucker, you'll be wrong 40% of the time.

Just to blow your fucker's minds:

If you got a group of 50 mentally retarded people, and a group of 50 mensa members, and gave them a perfect IQ test for said group, you'd still have a perfect bell curve of IQ scores.

damn i thought this was BS till i looked it up…sad...

It would have a dip in the middle and you're retarded.

I'd venture a guess that the graph was generated by a Jew.

Look at the peaks for Jews. That's called a bimodal distribution and it occurs when an external force is applied to a data set.

Don't you say, idiot. That's how it's supposed to be.

But the values would be indicatin different central values, which is waht matters.

Just like in the first image of the post.

minority status isn't harming peaceful Asians at all though.
Next?

>50 retards display a prominent curve to the left, with a dip in the center of the graph where your average person would place (absent from sample) because the likelihood that a mensa member places there is almost zero (same with retards) followed by another prominent curve where 50 smarties place their distribution.

>using IQ to measure anything

No, that's the point. A perfect IQ test for that population of 100 would NOT.

If you don't understand why, you don't understand IQ tests.

But of course IQ tests aren't perfect. And of course they're made for the masses rather than a group of 100. But there's about a billion different ways to insert bias into an IQ test that doesn't accurately reflect intelligence.

Like if you had a question talking about how three creoles walk into bar. People that don't know what creole are might get thrown off their game, just a bit. But average that out over a billion test scores and you'll find a small bump in test takers around Louisiana.

And yet there's an obvious fucking gap between the idiots and the pretentious asshole. And the statistics hide that.
Guys, IQ tests are probably the best metric we've got, and they've gotten better with time, but you should know their limits and flaws.

the performance in SAT correspond directly to IQ too.

>If you got a group of 50 mentally retarded people, and a group of 50 mensa members, and gave them a perfect IQ test for said group, you'd still have a perfect bell curve of IQ scores.
>you'd still have a perfect bell curve of IQ scores.
No, you fucking wouldn't have a perfect bell curve. There would be two curves, one at each end of the graph, instead of one perfect bell curve. The distribution is skewed to each end rather than being skewed as a "perfect bell curve" would be.
I don't care about the rest of your arguments. What you've posted was factually incorrect. I've refuted it.
Respond if you want but I don't care.

(You) don't understand what IQ test scores measure. What have you tried to use test scores to argue for?

youtube.com/watch?v=dw_mRaIHb-M

>tfw your score dictates that you're an Asian-white hybrid
yay im smartish and I have a bigger dick than the smarties
can I post "U mad Asianboi", now?

(You) also don't understand how IQ tests work or what they measure. Maybe you missed the part where I said a perfect tests made for the group?

You also don't have the slightest clue what the word "refute" means.