I'M LESBIAN AND I NEED A SUGAR MOMMA WHAT DO?

I'M LESBIAN AND I NEED A SUGAR MOMMA WHAT DO?

start taking dick for money... what do you mean what do? start working on your thinking skills

Are you fucking stupid? I'm lesbian. I'm never touching any of that filth.

we don't give a shit
Tits or gtfo

Agreed

so you would rather lick fishy old cunt?

No, you're the stupid one for thinking a sugar momma is going to want some fat dumpy dyke, they go for fit young men who look with an arm around them.

Yes, I would. Pussy is always better than dick.

I'm not a "fat dumpy dyke". I'm a submissive femme. There has to be a sugar momma looking for pretty women such as myself.

well can't argue with that.

kill yourself shitjew

lesbian or not you know the rules.
tits with a time stamp or... GTFO!!!

He's turning the left nipple though.

true its the rules or you will get crabs.

if you find any straight sugar mommas let me know

Tits woth timestamo or GTFO its the rules

There probably is, but what makes you think you will find her on/b/?. I know very little, but I do know you won't find her here.

no

Yes.

I know I won't find her here, but I was thinking maybe someone here can help out? Maybe give me a few pointers on where to look? All the sites I've checked out are shit.

you aint a doctor.

hey oh pee
I doubt you are really female but
if your lesbian partner wanted to fuck you with a dildo or stapon
you would take it and love it. am I right?

why is it that lesbians that don't like the penis still use penis shaped dildos to suck and fuck themselves?

also
show your tits

Fuck off degenerates

They're not actual dicks, they're toys, and the best part is; they don't have a male attached to it.

how old are you op?

Actually I have a certificate in nippology from Trump University thank you very much, cunt. I don't take shit from anyone.

so edgy.
try to cut yourself faggot.
also, tits with time stamp or GTFO!

look, a bunch of straight, neck bearded basement dwellers who can't even make eye contact with their own mothers, aren't going know where to find old dyke with piles of cash to throw a nimble young ladies. Good luck with your search, and remember to post the pix and vids on Sup Forums when you do find her.

To be fair there's actually a fairly substantial portion of hardcore manhaters in the lesbian community that hate men so fiercely they refuse to even use fake phalluses (phallusi?) on each other. Granted even the other lesbians think they're full of shit but the point is, they're out there.

hey op, fellow leserbrian here. im not very old or good looking.. if im being entirely honest. however, i do have a large amount of dollah bills yall, making dat paper rain! nah mean, jelly bean?

Just because your a fat dude with tits doesnt make u a lesbian

Well they're not about to go and make cube shaped dildos are they.

I'm sure someone does. "Oddly shaped insertions" has to be someone's fetish. Of course a Rubiks Dildo is never gonna be a best seller or anything but somebody'd use it.

FFs, some fuckers make fake dragon cocks, cubes are a bit more usual than that.

Fister sisters

I was under the impression that's what incestuous female siblings were called, not that it meant manhating lesbians (although maybe the lesbian sisters would also hate men, I dunno).

Sorry, I spelt it wrong Fista Sistas, not blood sisters but sistas, you know, man haters and bulldykes