So I've been doing some research on the recent Quebec mosque shooting...

So I've been doing some research on the recent Quebec mosque shooting. Witness reports claim that there was two shooters. Investigative reports claim there was two assault rifles. The news however is saying there was only one shooter, pic related and his name is Alexandre Bissonnette. He's portrayed as this super alt-right character who loves Trump and whoever the hell it is that ran for a Conservative party for Canada. Here's what I don't get, conspiracy theory time:
>All witnesses interviewed clearly state there was two shooters, some even saying they looked Muslim.
>Some witnesses claimed that one of the gunmen yelled "Allahuakbar!" before opening fire.
>There indeed was two men apprehended at the scene and both were accused of the shooting.
>HOWEVER, the other supposed shooter was dismissed without need for a trial as he would just be labeled a witness.
>The second arrested suspect was Mohamed Belkhadir.
What's currently being stated by some news outlets is that Belkhadir was actually a shooting victim who was trying to get someone to the hospital, and fled the scene just for a chase to ensue between him and the cops. Other news outlets are stating that Belkhadir actually turned himself in.
Look, all I'm saying is shit looks fishy and isn't lining up. There was two gunmen. Where's the other? Was the other a Muslim? Was it Belkhadir but he was pardoned from it? Is there more to the situation?

Other urls found in this thread:

crisiscast.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who gives a fuck.

Protip witnesses don't always remember stuff correctly and often make up details as the tell and retell their story

> were 2 shooters, WERE

"I was there, we were there", not "we was sleeping in grammar class therefore we doesn't talk good"... learn English, then you can watch the news little boy

just come to Sup Forums dont waste your time on Sup Forums

>All witnesses interviewed clearly state there was two shooters, some even saying they looked Muslim.

How do you "look Muslim"?
I wasn't aware there were physical identifiers for who is and isn't Muslim
Is Islam genetic now?

The other shooter was called Mohamed Khadir
Nobody knows why he was suddenly not involved.
All the witnesses stated two shooters.
The police captured Mohamed Khadir.
Alexandre Bissonnette was reported to be a Muslim convert.
Why would he choose the most moderate Mosque barely populated when there was a much more hardline Mosque not too far away which had a larger capacity?
Why would he as a 'far-right neo-Nazi' choose a time to attack a Mosque which was only going to work in favour of Trudeaus recent statements and give Muslims sympathy and the victim card during the whole Trump Muslim 'ban'?
It's all too obviously a false flag or a change of story to make Islam the victim.
Trudeau was saying "this is an attack on Muslims" when the gunmen hadn't been identified and early reports were that they were also Muslims?

There are these things called crisis actors... every fake shooting has mixed reports like this, sandy hook said there was two people but then it changed to fit the "conspiracy loving autismo lone wolf" bullshit

Unkempt beards. Kaffiyehs. Islamic prayer beads. Bruised foreheads. Pants above the ankles.

Come on, kid.

>Believes crisis actors are a thing

Lanza isn't the only "conspiracy loving autismo" here

Remind me next time I go to shoot up a school to wear a huge clearly visible cross and scream about how much I love Jesus

lol crisiscast.com/

Seems totally legit

Ha its funny because it does actually look pretty legit

You would certainly look like a radical christian. What's your point?

Interesting thing, OP. The report I first read was that the dude turned himself in. I wouldn't put anykind of deception past either side with the crazy politics going on these days. Don't believe what you read on the internet or see on tv because the liberals have a big spin on everything and the conservatives will lie almost as easily.

Pro-refugee government takes in more refuges and a mass shooting happens. The shooter is a white, alt-right Trump supporter, it seams a bit too convenient to me, especially when other pro-refugee countries are having problems with muslims and with the fact that muslims kill other muslims for not following the same branch of Islam or for not being radical or for honor and other retarded shit. Now I'm not saying that they are lying, but other countries that took in refuges were lying about crime and violence.

lol its a spiderman thread.

>

Shootings are setup often for political reasons. Liberals have used them to push gun control in the US for quite a while now.

Who cares hes cleaning up our country.. we don't have a ban like trump put in...
Kek