How common is twins in your eggs?

How common is twins in your eggs?

Very very rare.

1/1000

That's considered good luck in some countries.

It's more common to have 2 yolks rather than 2 fused yokes, but I get em occasionally. You can usually tell before you even crack it, if there's one egg in the bunch that's super oblong and about 1.5X the size of the rest it usually has double yolk.

Super rare, don't eat... Good thing you asked Sup Forums

Actually.......

Like 1 in every 3 cartons by me. I think our chickens are irradiated or genetically modified somehow

Two yolk isn't twins, they're not fertilised.

hey man those two yolks look like jesus bro, dude take it to the vatican and see if its jesus man

Very rare nnormally but I did once buy some eggs from a farmer market or some shit and they had a 3/4 chance of twin yolks. So I got lotsa twins there.

not that rare. huge egg size is a clue you got twins

Those ar the the only kind I buy brah! Extra protein helps with my sets. Shits so cash.

Nuked

In any "better" country they should be almost non existaent in regular eggs boxes. The chickens that lays this eggs are separeted and theyr eggs sold at higher prices. At least around here. I is like 1% od chickens. But we keep them apart and make extra bucks.

They are. Chickens are literally about 10X the size they were in ancient times. And up until the medieval period, they only laid in the warm months.

They've been selectively bred since the 50s to have about 6X the breast meat that they once did. Some breeds have so much breast meat they're permanently tipped over.

There are no hormones added, but the chickens with the most natural hormones have been the ones selectively bred, this is why they lay prolifically, sometimes up to an egg a day all year around, they used to lay much more scarcely. And high amounts of hormones means added potential of a double yolk.

but it would be if the egg was fertilized...

Used to have free range chickens a few years back - double yolks in half the eggs. Colour was much brighter orange, too.

Healthy chickens make healthy eggs.

I hope that chickens alright.

nope - foxes ate them.

Healthy chickens are tasty chickens.

Bummer