Teach each other thread

Teach each other thread.

It's easy. Post telling us what things you're knowledgeable about. Then ask and answer questions from other anons.

Other urls found in this thread:

strongfirst.com/one-good-rep-perform-perfect-pushup/
strongfirst.com/one-good-rep-perform-perfect-pullup/
vbforums.com/showthread.php?559603-RESOLVED-Changing-Font-Size-amp-Bold-Get-Property-Size-is-Read-only
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is my dick too small?

I'll start. I know about Dwarf fortress, heating and air conditioning repair/maintenance, visual Basic programing, and 3d printing/modeling.

Tell us what you're knowledgeable about and I'll answer m8.

>Post telling us what things you're knowledgeable about
If you have a lot of buns to put butter on, do it with a spoon, not with a knife.

Direct / alternating current. When do use which of them and why?

I am knowledgeable about language and learning languages. I currently can read 5 and speak 4. Ama.

I know a good bit about extrusion blow molding. Its nothing special, but its what i know.

Im a furrier. Third generation. We make anything fur related, and do quite a bit of restyling.

you can ask me how to internet

I work with bed bugs know a bit about entomology.

I'm somewhat knowledgeable in metal and rock music production. I can do that stuff as long as it doesn't involve drums, since I haven't had the chance to practice that. Quite knowledgeable as a guitarist too. Also, I'm a shit tier programmer.
>not good at anything

>doesn't involve drums
I meant real drums, I can mix and work with prerecorded/software drums, but I've got no experience micing up an acoustic set.

Currently speaking 4 Languages, englisch i sactually compared by writing my least favourite one as you cn maybe tell.

I'm quite interrestet in chemistry, have been learning organic and bio chemistry for like 4 years now, love to learn how humans function seen from an Chemistry site.

Lately i have been getting into "advanced" physics like quantumphyics, i actually hate maths but nothing gives me harder wood than understanding an equation like schrödingers or so on.

Furthermore i have been practising my survival skills, basics like making fire everywhere, what and how to eat it, hunting, building shelters etc.

Things i wanna learn in the future is stuff like how to connect nerves, brains to an mechanical binary in/output, cyborging and making theoretical better humans, nanorobotics inside you etc.

I'm glad that i am alive and can afford to learn and study. Knowledge is power in my opinion.

I am a metrology tech. I work with sophisticated RF test equipment typically made by Agilent/Keysight

As far as i know, AC has a frequency with which most infoprogressing chips work and also AC can carry a load more of amp bc of its pulse.

DC is easier to use, at same voltage less harmfull but also has a greater loss i think
could all be bullshit, only getting into electronics by now

Oh, and as a non-native speaker of English, I have a Cambridge degree in advanced English.

Psychology student here, ask me anything

FITNESS and NUTRITION

>No education in electronics
>have still worked with some´
Some applications actually use both. For instance, when processing sound signals, in say a guitar effects pedal, you have DC to power the circuit, while the sound signal will be in variable AC. This is because our current way of transmitting sound through a circuit is AC, because it will be a direct representation then translated to the speaker cone in the end.
Similar circuits are very common, with a technically combined AC DC use.

For building muscles only with pushups and pullups, more,harder ones at a time or more sets spread throughout some hours?

I am knowledgable in ecology, systems/landscape/communities/networks,social-ecological Have encyclopedic zoology knowledge, particularly marine biology.
I'm good at social network analysis and know how networks of people behave.
I'm good at metaphysics
I know about semiotics/biosemiotics
I know a lot about farming.
just the areas I feel I excell in, ask away, but I'm not guaranteed to know the answer

How long was it before you got triggered by non-psychology students referencing Freud as valid?

do you think you will get a job later? because everyone is studying psychology

What kind of shit do you make? Like for furry fags?

I play Guitar, Bass, sing, and play a little drums. I also produce my own music.

>visual Basic programing
I haev a textbox and want to change the size of the text while the programm is running

textbox.size is for the box itself i need it for the text only

Please help user

>at first learn perfect form
first 3-5 reps have to be always perfect

>do your reps in range 6-10
(if less, do easy variantion; if more, do harder variantion)

> sets around 15 (both), 2-3 times week

>tip add some other excercises

Not him, though I have bachelors in psychology.
I would say that explaining Freud's contribution and why he is over hyped is the most common talk I have with people regarding psychology.

>furry fags
No.

Fur coats, jackets, hats, stuff like that. For restyling people can bring in their mother's or inherited fur article and it can be recut and redone for modern aesthetics. We do that quite often.

I've started taking the business towards another direction as well. Lots of niggers with disposable income. So we have a second smaller shop specializing in making jackets and parkas that nigger males like. Making quite a bit of money from that venture. You can get away with using lower quality, less desirable, and therefore cheaper furs to make just as pricey articles of clothing that they just eat right up. For some reason they just love eastern semi-heavy coyote furs which are a third of the price of northern heavy.

Thank you, and yes i have other exercise but i wanna try only with my own body. But these are my fav ones i wanna do perfect first and i only got stured, actually one punch men brought me to do it. but i know i shouldnt do it everyday.
Currently i have been doing 20 pushups , like 6 or 7 within an hour sometimes on knuckles, sometimes diamonds, same with pull ups

I am an 18 year old Toyota salesman, ask me shit

strongfirst.com/one-good-rep-perform-perfect-pushup/
strongfirst.com/one-good-rep-perform-perfect-pullup/

about form

also other post are very useful

would you recommend getting an toyota?

is it worth it to get a prius or will the battery fuck me over in the long run?

annons are actually nice on Sup Forums
thank you

16 year old who studied a shit ton of astrophysics but kinda forget some shit due to not really studying it anymore. I know some shit about science and history and some stuff about politics. Also to add more to being a total nerd I know average stuff for new anime and anime like death note and some other shit that I'm probably forgetting rn but I also know some stuff about the newest comics mostly DC but I know some about marvel as well. Hmmm that's about it in a nutshell. Don't ask anything too complex please. I'm really fucking tired so don't blame me if I'm unable to answer because I probably forgot. Seriously I had zero sleep last night.

why is toyota the best

How much do you get for a nigger coat? Costs? Profit?

Are you fucking with me? Hell, we have the exact same interests except I do boxing too. Please tell me you're a female

I'm pretty stupid overall but I can help you out if you want to know about basic earth science

shitty and impractical knowledges, please sleep well today and spend your time more productive tomorow.

What's shitty and impractical about knowing a bunch of science? Sounds like someone is jelly.

Depending on styling and details, anywhere from $3k for a basic 2 pocket, poly-lined zippered jacket to $9 for high quality furs, 4 pocket, zipped, silk lined double sided hood.

Materials costs vary wildly based on options obviously. But our most popular fur jacket the nigs like costs $3k, materials are 1,000-ish.

you studied lot of astrophysics, but not anymore...i dont think your knowledges are deep, because due to your age (also enjoy ban)

your superficial knowledges of politics and science are impractical, unles you are genious. geniouses are not found on 4c

other "knowledges" are shitty. no doubt.

i am not jelly, i just want to give you impuls to do something relevant... i dont expect success

No I can't remember since I'm so tired. Also why would I be banned?

16 yo...but dont worry, ban here is blessing for your time

Pics?

>nerd
>anime
Anime is geek shit.

I know a lot about arms and armor of the late medieval/early Renaissance period, both how they were made and how they were used.

>geniouses are not found on 4c
That statement portrays deception or Ignorance and delusion in psychology and sociology.

nevermind

I got it

>textbox.Font = New System.Drawing.Font(TextBox1.Font.Name, TextBox1.Font.Size + 15)
>15 or whatever size is needed

We're all in a movie.

I never said I was 16.

well, are you genious? do you know some genious from 4c?

I have feminine penis if u interestet

>16 year old who studied...
>16 year old who
>16 year old
>16 year
>16

On phone posting.

I'm knowledgeable in music theory and music is any one has any questions I might be able to answer... such as demystifying modes

It has a car without a horse pulling it, this must be Bulgaria.

>Lately i have been getting into "advanced" physics like quantumphyics, i actually hate maths but nothing gives me harder wood than understanding an equation like schrödingers or so on.

I have the same problem, I love astrophysics, but am really bad at math.

I'm currently bilingual, but want to re-learn German. Currently trying to read Of Mice and Men in German.

Is there any truth about the study about several people who just thought about exercising? If you just think about exercising it will do the same effect if actually exercise?

Keep it up.

~t a fellow sponge

no, you would be like some kind of muscle monk budha

but deep thinking about some activity (like throwing punch), helps to improve your skills. there are some boundaries of course. scientifically proved.

What are the other 3 languages that you speak?

Does El ever get caught? I stopped watching after the first season.

if they're on eco don't be afraid to peek mid with an awp

how do I stop procastinating?

the cars not moving, the horse will be in its stable

How much does it normally cost to get some initial tooling for that sort of thing? Like for a flashlight sized piece of plasitc

Getting better at programming can be done faster by getting better at using Google. I searched "vb textbox font size"

user loves ya

vbforums.com/showthread.php?559603-RESOLVED-Changing-Font-Size-amp-Bold-Get-Property-Size-is-Read-only

If you aren't warding you're gonna have a bad time.

I very simple approach is that AC is for power transmisson, eletric motors, etc. And DC is for electronics. Though, a lot of mixed circuit electronics exist for things like signal processing or using a sensor that produces an AC value to be converted to DC for processing in an embedded system.

Your power supply converts AC to DC for use on your pc for example.

Mathematically, DC just has a magnitude and AC has both a magnitude and phase.