Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums

Don't normally post on here but having a bit of a tough time right now and would love some advice

>Be 21
>Meet qt 18 year old at a party
>Get number
>Go on date
>Become official a couple months later
>Some shit happens
>She starts to lose interest because I dont put in enough effort
>Dumps me over christmas time
>Buy her roses and a qt present as a i was away for christmas and went to her house with them
>She cries
>Cant decide what to do
>Ends it on new years for good
>Some intense shit happens at home
>Stay with her for a couple days
>Sleep in different beds
>Meet her yesterday because she asked for a drink
>We're cool, just laugh and talk etc.
>Gets a bit deep
>Tells me we slept in different beds because she's now seeing someone and felt bad for him
>whatthefuckmanyoumovedonfast.png

Before we were broke up she went out with her mates and told me she liked the attention guys gave her, and she shouldnt have because she was with me, bitch even gave out her number but "Didn't text them back she just liked the attention"

That shit cut me deep, don't really know how to feel about it, I suppose I did get the closure I needed but the thought of it fucks me up.

Only reason I really like her at the moment is because I know I can't have her.

What do? Some advice would be nice thanks, bumping with tits.

You've got yourself a natural hoe OP. Sucks that you got caught up, but really there's no hope. Fuck her some if you can, but keep those feelings far away.

So she dumped you before cheating on you so that's actually good on her, still sucks she clearly left you for another guy. Anyway you sound like a fucking pussy.

That's the plan

Nah m8, I took her for granted in the beginning because she was 18 and hyped to be seeing someone older, kinda disregarded her and it caught up on me.

Kill her and dump her mutilated body in a sewer.

>21
>18
>older
Setting the bar high there nigger

She had just turned 18 when we met and its England so she had never been out drinking / other shit before so idk it was new to her

Not a huge age gap by any means but there's a clear difference between 21/18

Get a couple more years on you and you'll realize it's not that much of a difference. You're both kind of idiots now - we all are until you're pushing 30. Don't beat yourself up.

Clear as cum
Barely worth mentioning

Not like usa where drinking age is 21

Yeah but still sucks for the current moment

I know, that's why you're here. Hope talking some helps, but it will still be painful for a while if you feel you've been used or betrayed. I hope you know that it could've been way worse, and you got off fairly well, although that won't make it hurt less.

post nudes.

You're completely right, probably be over it in a couple months but until then its kind of a grind, but yeah youre right

You fell for a thot you fucking cuck

lol story of my last year. in the end it just helps not to see each other and start fuck other women. it helps, even if you don´t have feelings for them

It's all a learning experience. I wish I could've had more of those when I was young. 29 now and been with the gf for 10 years. Had some hs flings and stuff, but nothing serious. I guess I got it right close out of the gate, but can't help feeling there is a lot of character building heartbreaks and fuckups I missed out on.

not even a thot, just a typical 18 year old

Thats the plan

also checkd

Yeah I suppose so, but its kind of a shit thing because its a weird cycle, get feelings for someone ,feel shit, put them on someone else, feel shit etc.

Does build confidence tho

you know, from my experience women are extremely sad immediately after the break-up, but recover way faster.

As a rule: you are ready to see her again if you achieve to have a couple of days or maybe just one complete day where u dont think of her

yeah lol spot on, she said after she broke up with me she kept crying over the next few days, with me its only just really hit me now, and she's already moved on. but yeah that is a good rule

you know my story was a year ago

>had a wonderful time before christmas
>took her virginity the day before she left towards her home over christmas
>were badly in love
>just to hear from her when she came back that she doesnt want someone who also knows her friends that well because it could hurt people(another guy from her friends told her that he had a crush on her and he let him down)
>next day my grandpa died
>felt bad because i all my feelings where around the girl, couldnt feel for my grandpa
>3 days later my ex-gf(an other girl) called me late at night
>had issues with her bf and was bad drunk that night, asked if i could pick her up
>fucked her in the car and it was like fucking all the bad feelings away
>felt great, did it just for my own pleasure

Thats the kind of stuff i want to adopt, also sorry to hear about your loss.

Ive fucked girls since but it just doesnt feel the same, guess because its so recent, i have high standards as in i'll only fuck good looking girls that have somewhat of a personality. So its kind rare to find in south london

no need to feel sorry, he was quite old had a good life and was the right balance of angry old man and modern thinking as i wanna be when i´m old.

yea i know that it feels different. it´s not a bit like fucking with someone you have feelings for. therefore it was good to fuck my ex because i already knew exactly how to give it to her.
and also she knows how i want it.

fucking random girls is more for getting again selfconfidence if you lost it a bit(at least for me that was true).

But the best sex will always be with someone u really care for

stop trying to pick up girls in Brixton chicken shops then user...

Yup

and as sad as it is she's the only girl I genuinely want to have sex with right now, I know it will go with time etc. But her getting with someone 2 weeks after is what really messed me up.

If its any constellation Im seeing someone from her class, she found out and told me it bummed her out, I was like feels great right.

Just a shit situation, we'll see how it goes

I would die in brixton, im surrey lower middle class white trash

user, did you not know that your kind are now the majority of Brixtons population?

Move on for two reasons,

You're young and this isn't the last woman you'll date or probably deal with things.

Also, I'd guarantee you'd find another person. If you do, most likely she'll get jealous because she doesn't have you on the backburner anymore. She'll then try to rope you back in, try not to.

anyway, it goes.

i feel you bro. but as far i can tell you it´s maybe good that she has someone else that fast. doesnt make your suffering better but shorter.

Good distractions for me was: go out with friends, sports or focus on work/university

first two weeks though i smoked a ton of weed and slept a lot hahah

i thought it was mostly muslim and blacks

I grew up in tooting so im used to that type of area but never liked it

Trueeee I just wanna get to a point where I dont can turn her away and not regret it, but that comes with time

lmao shame I dont like weed, i'll stick to heavy drinking partying and work

Also fun fact she dumped me over phone the same day I lost my job kek banter

fuck me, Tooting remains a right shithole.

Its fucking awful, infact its somehow getting worse

are you 16 or what? this happens to everybody at least once, usually with one of the first partners (if not the first) he/she has. keeps happening to some people, hope you're not one of us.

Stop crying, get drunk, while drunk delete her number and her social account and go on with your life.

There's not anything else you can do. You won't get her. Just try minimizing the pain by avoiding her. And keep busy. Getting drunk only helps for a while and fucking a different girl doesn't help at all, been there, done that. But working (and especially working out) keeps you busy so you don't think about her anymore, and that's a win.

She a skanky hoe dude
She left you for him, he was always a factor
She didn't go cold because you weren't putting in effort

Well its the second time in my life ive ever caught feels, i know it passes n shit but you get me

Booked a gym membership and looking for a job currently, tryin that route fam

Nah he wasn't really a factor, I know of him, it sounds like it but it isnt, either way im not defending her.

Her excuses were bullshit and she essentially said she's going to uni soon and wanted to be with someone she wouldnt catch too many feelings for, ie me. So yeah I was basically used.

Mid relationship I honestly wouldnt of cared if she cheated on me, but towards the end I caught some feelings and stuff started to bother me.

am going through same shit, only more recent, but it's like the 5th or 6th time for me, so I'm quite skilled in suppressing the feels. Have had some outbreaks, but nothing too grave. I even didn't delete her contact info this time, as now I trust myself enough to not write her even if drunk...

Yep. Same shit. Take care.

totally true, my ex also started getting jealous when she saw me with other women. felt great.

u thats just one of these days then. u will always remember them. but it comes the time where you will laugh if u think of em.

try sports then. it´s rewarding and clears up your head.

Yeah I feel you, I'm keeping her on social media because we share the same friend group so imma hear all about her whether i want to or not
Deffo down for that

Women NEVER leave unless they have someone else to date.

Kinda true

she was single for a few months after her first boyf, just fucked a couple people in that time. Then she met me

I cant complain tbf, im on like 18 body count and havent learnd any better

usually true except u get caught cheating. didn´t happen to me but a friend of mine.
his ex didnt date anyone for almost a year

i can recommend climbing. ideal slow sport for a stoner like me. but also very intense

That's 18yr olds I'm afraid mate. You should have realised that despite how things seemed at the time, just banged her and kept at arms length. They're cute girls a lot of the time, luring unsuspecting males in and then moving on at the drop of her pants.

If you're gonna date teenies make sure you have a backup plan.

double dubs, plus trips

>yeah i know its only dubs but jeez

I've been in a very very similar situation.
Dude, don't fall for it.

It's the only thing I can tell you.
If you do you are going to wake up definitely, but you'll suffer. They don't deserve it.

See how easy she moved on? That's exactly how much you mean to her.
G E T A W A Y

I'll make sure i do in future

Yup true.

Don't date fucking kids you retard.