Hey /b

hey /b

just wondering, how many times have you taken a condom off/cut it/whatever in order to go bareback and attempt to give a girl a creampie without her noticing? were you successful? always? ever get caught?

Disgusting !

get help

Getthelube.com

You are a rapist

you are an idiot.

Why even use a condom then?
Always used one with random hookups, and now gf takes care of birth control. No condom needed, so there's only creampies.

Who gives a shit?
If you care you're in the wrong place.

So.. if I forcefully fuck a woman... I'm good as long as I'm wearing a condom?

>trusting a girl to solely manage your contraception

considering we live in a world that almost literally anyone is traceable through Tinder and Facebook alone I strongly suggest you never try this unless you're actively trying to have a lil bald human with your surname

some women won't fuck unless you wear one.

Your logic is really retarded

You can't cream pie a woman without her knowing virgin wtf

This was me. Then I got a vasectomy. Now no worries. Feels good.

why would you want that though? just asking.
paranoidfag here, the very thought of spunk getting anywhere even near a vagina fucking terrifies me. up the bum no babies!

ftw you can't make your girl's pussy wet

Done it a couple of times. I was casually fucking a Scottish girl a while back. As I was fucking her from behind, I managed to work the condom off by rolling up the shaft then kinda push the base of the condom into her. It came off inside her. Amazing creampie and she found the condom 2 days later.

I did it to a 16y/o years ago too (I was 24). I made a small tear in the condom and it split as I was fucking her and rolled up into a rubber ring around the base of my cock.

No regerts

You can't you idiot.
Believe it or not, vaginas have these things called nerve endings. Do you feel it when semen hits your tummy after a particular lonely jerk off session? Nerve endings make you feel that semen.

read this

We definitely feel it. You feel squishy and warm, it's kind of gross. Like having a ton of molten snot shot inside you, very hard to ignore.

>Cum inside me is gross
Future lesbian detected.

Ive never had to be sneaky about it, and thats a little alarming now that i think on it.

Ive only creampied 3 people.

1 first girl i had sex with (dated for 2 yrs)
2 girl i had one night stand with behind ex's back
3 current gf. Every time we fuck. Cuz shes on BC

Thats gods way of telling you to stop taking it the pooper, fgt

Tits or gtfo

mfw when I've had unprotected sex with almost every girl ive fucked (10 girls)

I'd rather beat off than fuck with a condom