Thoughts on this? Just finished.. wasn't close to season 1 at all. Ending was ok, at least

thoughts on this? Just finished.. wasn't close to season 1 at all. Ending was ok, at least.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wbKJt1NQtZE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pleb filter. Season 2 was better than the first one

Get a load of this faggot

too many directors
too many main characters

Season 2 was enjoyable.

This.
Shouldve just been Colin and Vince, and Fukanaga shouldve came back.

shitty central mystery
shitty dialogue
shitty acting (even bit parts in s1 were great and left an impression)
shitty, disjointed directing
shitty, boring setting

Love it, and as much as I like Taylor Kitsch as an actor his character after episode 4 doesn't contribute very much of anything and thus should not have been in the show at all.

this

meant for

you're not me

>pros
Ray, Frank, Lera Lynn, le highway guy, Rachel's ass.

>cons
Everything else

the lera lynn cameos were my favourite part of the show desu

youtube.com/watch?v=wbKJt1NQtZE

damn that season was underwhelming but that scene is pure kino

I can get behind this.
I stopped watching 2 or so episodes in because there was just too many characters and not enough screentime. They have these helicpoter scenes over the highway/cities/whatever instead of getting you involved with the characters.

watching it all in bulk made it a lot easier, but it was still a bit confusing

i got such a huge twin peaks / julee cruise vibe from those scenes

>"Hey, people love Rust"
>"So let's make every character Rust"

it was bad but it wasn't shitty

People who hold this don't understand Rust, his growth, or TD S2.

Rachel and Colin were good. Taylor Kitsch was OK I guess. You know what, the acting overall wasn't that bad, it just was clearly a step down from season 1. And it was clear he was trying to artificially recreate the atmosphere of Season 1 instead of trying to create a similar one organically, if that makes any sense. LA was a bad location choice for the script he had lined out

The ending pissed me off, it actually would have been less cliche if Colin Farrells character had lived.

ending was good. Vince Vaughn and his wife's relationship was a fresh dynamic in these grittier shows.

Was the story being disjointed, and spread thin done on purpose to parallel Los Angeles sprawling metropolis? Or is that giving Pizzapie too much credit?

Could probably be cut down into a very solid 1:30-2:00 movie.

I don't see what you're getting at

He's probably talking about the fact that none of the main characters had a normal life.

Rust had Marty as a contrast while in S2, everyone was miserable