youtube.com/watch?v=Va1XXHxWVhU
youtube.com/watch?v=gyaG4oUYtaA&t=6s
erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/lsd_effects.shtml
erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/lsd_effects.shtml´
youtube.com/watch?v=_12QwdU1e6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=N8b4uuEOPW0
youtube.com/watch?v=4KrvQYqyde8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

drink some o.j or vit C. heard it makes the mental exhaustion after trip a bit easier

Don't look in a mirror

Smoke weed during the comedown

be prepared to shit

Look in a mirror

Smoke weed before and after
Stay in a cool room (you're gunna sweat a lot or at least i do)
Plenty of shit to drink and keep you entertained

Should of been kept in the dark. Typically freezers.

dont read trip reports

nothing wrong with that, gets spooky, but the funny kind of spooky

I've never really had a mental exhaustion after tripping, more of a euphoric feeling for the next day or so

water is important

I've heard weed plays an important role in tripping, is this true or can I trip without it.

read erowid and psychonaut articles first so you know what you need to prepare and what you're getting into.

>water, juice or soda
>weed and beers save for comedown/after
>put on a good chill playlist of your favorite songs that always put you in a good mood (no sad songs or songs that'll remind you of "that one time"
>take out your emotional trash.
>if you trip alone have tripsit IRC open so you can get someone to chat to if you need it
>poo before you trip
>eat a good healthy meal maybe an hour before you drop. You wont have an appetite until the comedown. Have healthy snacks and fruit ready, processed food tastes like garbage when you're tripping.
>colored lights, toys, crayons, instruments, etc to play with
>if you can, go out camping and take it with friends out in nature

Enjoy OP. Pic related is what you might be in for.

Is that a single or a undivided 4 piece blotter

OP when you trip and you feel like something doesn't "feel right" do these
>take a piss
>drink something
>get up and stretch
>change lighting
>change music
Sometimes you just need to piss but you don't know it

fucking this. Drink lots of water as well, easy to get dehydrated.

Drink a lot
You will sweat

>Tips for an better trip
Prepare music
Have something to draw
write down some questions like what is life about etc
meditate
dont smoke weed or drink alcohol, rather take more lsd
dont do it alone
have a lot of lights on
Look into a mirror

Remember annon, lsd quadruples your feelings, so try to feel warm, only see yellow or concentrate on a feeling
DON'T think about anything gorey or death or stuff like that, i fyou do, listen to music or get your inner attention to something else.

Have a safe trip

loose clothes too. you dont wanna be wearing jeans

dont smoke weed? the only times i ever smoke weed are when im tripping. ive tripped plenty of times without, but it takes the edge off

ima post some trippy gifs. anyone got any stories from trips they've had?
I usually end up drinking and playing Banished for like 4 hours at the end

Ah yes and take a tump, all in all do things you do normaly, but on acid its so mindblowing
also laugh, laugh alot and if possible fap or even have sex, had it once and defenetly was the best sex ever

I Caught my reflection in my phone screen when changing tracks and was seeing every single facial expression a human can make morphing between each other even ho I ws just staring blankly. then my pupils started to get blacker and bigger which snapped me out of it because it was getting way too intense.

He's right. I smoked weed during the peak of my first trip. I still had an enjoyable trip but weed added lots of random thoughts and deep thinking about stuff and paranoia I just didnt need to care about while tripping.

fap in the shower. shit is amazing when tripping

of course you trip without it what kind of stupid question is that?
>can I still eat food without a fork?

This, I love looking at myself in a mirror, it's like looking into a whole new dimension

OP, if you wanna try out something special, try listen to this: youtube.com/watch?v=YUXEYQWGvIE

I'm not a spiritual type, I just like to get fucked on lucy once in a while, but when I listened to this, I experienced a spirit when I closed my eyes... She flew around me, sat on my leg, kissed me on my cheek, and there flew a butterfly away from there, and then she flew away as well...

The most amazing part, was that I felt the heat on my body, like I was actually warmer around my neck where she had her arm, and on my leg where she sat

Also, listen to this, I love these songs when tripping:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZeaIvjoH1FY

youtube.com/watch?v=37DIzz5Q2bM

youtube.com/watch?v=EsGiBwK4Ycc

youtube.com/watch?v=BRygKaJYl5g

youtube.com/watch?v=lh4brL7PC2E

youtube.com/watch?v=Va1XXHxWVhU

from the Erowid article: tl;dr version

>if you smoke before or on the come-up it'll "ease in" the trip
>if you smoke in the peak it magnifies it
>if you smoke it after the peak it kind of brings it back
>smoking during comedown is chill and awesome
weed pairs with it well, just I wouldnt smoke until near the end if you're a newbie to psychs. molly and lsd together are supposedly godlike but I've never tried.

Yes look at a mirror. Look at a mirror in a dark room. Dont be scared though, you'll be just fine. Enjoy.

youtube.com/watch?v=gyaG4oUYtaA&t=6s

If it tastes metallic or of anything for that matter. Immediately spit it out.

Mirrors are only a problem if you have issues with your image or confidence or something. If you're the type to look at yourself in the mirror, see yourself as really fat and then freak the fuck out then yea, don't look in a mirror.

It's just a major potency booster especially if you smoke when peaking

Go outside when you start to feel something.

You dont get comedowns from acid you mug.

That's not entirely true. GammaGoblin's LSD tastes a little bit bitter, because of the inc from the artwork, however it is real LSD.

If it numbs your tongue though, then just swallow it, research chemicals won't make you trip if you swallow it, it only works by getting absorbed through the tongue and mouth, however LSD will get absorbed through the tongue and stomach

Lol what, are you retarded? Yes you do

Takes 1 hour to hit
Come up for around 1,5-2 hours
Peak for 2 hours
Comedown for 2-3 hours

I had my first threesome on acid, shit was cash.

You are describing anything after peaking as coming down? They are just after effects when it isnt hitting you as hard. A come down is like the day after you do pills and feel like shit. Once acid is over there is nothing. You just go back to normal.

Officially, what happens after the peak, is the comedown... It's when you're coming down to earth, where you sit and think about what you just experienced, and watch some Rick & Morty

erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/lsd_effects.shtml

You can see here, they have different numbers than me though, the hours I wrote is just how it is for me, it varies from person to person

hard no son, depending on the quality of the acid that shit can last 10-20 hours. my first trip was 17 hours long. also i wouldn't call it coming down so much as fading back into reality, especially considering coming down generally refers to amphetemines.

Again, read Erowid, the internets biggest information source for drugs. erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/lsd_effects.shtml´

If it lasted 17 hours, then it wasn't LSD, you have gotten a research chemical there boi

Why do acid threads always have conflicting retarded facts that are just opinions and nothing actually concrete in terms of how to go about doing this shit let alone factual info?

I smoked weed towards the end of one of my acid trips, granted it was only two tabs but as I smoked it I got a terrible awful migraine and I felt so destroyed and in pain, I could barely move my head of one position, I layed down in bed and started to shiver and twitch and just try and get through this awful head rush. It's really put me off since because that smoking just put me in such a bad place. Would anyone be able to tell me why this was or was it some extreme reaction as the acid kicked back in?

sometimes you get migraines on comedowns, its happened to me a few times and its pretty fucking awful. The weed probably didn't have much to do with it. Considering all the shit the brain just went through its not really that suprising, that said migraines are benign and mostly just horrifically painful. Last time that happened to me I ended up smoking a stupid amount of ice hash just to pass out to dodge the pain.

Make sure to load your music before your peak hits.

When I masturbate doing my comedown, I get an awful migrane... Things just happen I think

or dont, have the music stop and then realize the music you've been listening to the past half hour was in your head/nonexistant.

Yeah I get it, I didn't have the best of times on the trip anyway but on its end I went into the hotbox and it just mad me feel like utter shit

I've never fapped on a trip, my mate said it just lasts for ages, doesn't sound that bad tbh

I have never tried masturbating while peaking, but my friend did, he said it was one of the most amazing things ever, it did last a while, but it was so intense, he said

For me it also takes time, because I can't focus, I normally don't get horny on acid, so it's difficult for me to keep the little guy up lol

staying hydrated and making sure you have a snack mid trip is important as well. Not nearly as important as with MDMA but still could definetly be the difference between a good trip and a smooth comedown and a decent trip and a shitty comedown. Eating on LSD is really interesting anyways but you gotta have clean food.

if that tastes like anything get rid of it right away it's synthetic and you'll have a really gay time

true, u can smoke like bob marley himself.
and it feels good

faping on acid is really nice but feels really extreme, hard to describe. Its hard to get off and takes a while because you zone out but its doable. I've done it a few times but overall its pretty weird so I generally don't.

dunno if anyone came up with it yet.

but it´s best outside, maybe on a mountain shed with some friends. in nature you have so much more to look at as compared to an apartment

Does talking to other anons counts as not alone??

Don't just sit inside on your computer and watch "trippy videos"
Go out and get tripped out by life.
Do it with a friend, smoke a little bit, drink some water.

Totally yeah , that trip then I didn't eat the bestest foods at all and I was a bit confined throughout the experience, it has put me off quite a bit after it all.

or take enough you cant move and get down to the real fun

This. I always buy a cold gallon of water before i start tripping. Some trips i hardly drink any water but others i drink almost the whole gallon

I hope you have nice headphones or speakers. Listen to classical music. Or tool. Or any music really. Just not bad music. There's so much good music out there don't listen to radio shit

listen to boards of canada for the come up, youtube.com/watch?v=_12QwdU1e6Q .go for a night walk, dont forget sunglasses, drink lots of water or warm tea (preferably ginger), have plenty of things to keep you stimulated, if you can trip with friends, eat a good healthy meal an 1-2 hours beforehand, dont try to drive, if you feel somethings wrong with your insides, you probably just need to piss. avoid hard alcohol and processed foods. have plenty of sex if you can. and whatever you do, do NOT watch Apocalypse Now.

idk I like mildly scary shit while tripping, granted I know my limits. I learned a lot watching frightening shit on acid.

These recommendations are great.

OP, just had it

How long will it take to act? My hands are starting to feel sweaty but nothing else yet.

for me it took about an hour maybe 45 minutes

do u even erowid

u should try 2cb. thats like x and acid together. good shit.

2cb is what you think LSD and MDMA would be like together, candyflipping is totally different than 2cb though.

the best way to take 2cb is on an MDMA comedown IMO

Roughly that amount of time for me generally too. Don't listen to the other fags, this is the music right here. Pink fucking Floyd. Pretty much the perfect shit for an acid trip, specifically WYWH.

watch off the air in youtube while you are in the peak. You will like what you will see.

youtube.com/watch?v=N8b4uuEOPW0

Enjoy

not a big fan of mdma. even five days later still had trembles with an euphoria like feelings. but weed helps always.

This... you take enough acid it doesnt matter where the fuck you are, the corner of the room can become the most interesting thing in the world

Lucky! Its probably not acid though.

You gunna need at least a 5 strip to get the full shabang imo

eat a shit load of grapefruits

youtube.com/watch?v=4KrvQYqyde8

you're welcome

take it all at once,
after you had a bad day,
and stay in a dark room,
and watch horror movies all night.
make sure you have razor blades nearby.

I would never recommend caffeine powder with DMT, LSD, MDMA, Nitrous, and Sativa based marijuana.

Let me tell you, the shit you see and feel, no words can describe it.

kek .. i wish RC lasts that long ... like 1p-lsd... that one is max 6-7h .. lovely tho

fucking love 1p

OP make sure not to take any depressants... alco. . weed... benzos.. during trip ... once it gets down - feel free.. I used to love waiting for the comedown and then having some benzos with codeine .. chill for few hours and then go to sleep

what was you highest dose man ?

I hit 5 of them(500ug) .. FUCK best trip ever

Love you op!

I usually put electric sheep or milkdrop visuals on and throw in some random music.

I would listen to
It's all in your mind - beck
freedom road - divine comedy
could this be - noisia
Without gravity - feed me

O and watch sand spinning on youtube too!!!!!

You don't count 1P-LSD and other diethylamides as research chemicals, as they are very close to actual LSD. I'm talking about nBomes and stuff, nBomes do last the 16-20 hours which you experienced, acid does NOT. No matter who you are, acid will not last that long, unless it is a very very high dose, and even then, you will only experience a long comedown afterwards

You should try ALD-52, god damn that's a miracle. 1P-LSD is virtually just LSD, there are almost literally no difference between them, and no one can feel the difference between 1P and LSD, it's just placebo. But there is an actual difference with ALD, it's so much cleaner and smoother, and you don't have the clusterfuck which LSD gives you

OP the best advice I can give is that you'll experience your energy like never before so also be selective with where you choose to trip,and what time. are you taking it with friends or by yourself?

>weed gives you the most chilled comedown.

Probably shouldn't listen to boards of canada.
I love boc but its mostly Very dark music, it didn't make me feel good last time.

found mr.boring

Paint. Trust me.

just remember that you're always in control. your perception is key

actually look in a mirror.... shits fuckkkkkked

don't listen to this fuck. look into a mirror and have a good time.