youtu.be/fUr4rqs6SEU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

:'(

best album of the decade, that Method Man feature is flawless

best hip-hop song is still "All In The Family"

>not thinking based LEN is the hip-hop goat

plebs fuck OFF youtube.com/watch?v=E1fzJ_AYajA

got me there user

I'm sure glad bands like Creed and Puddle of Mudd are helping to keep grunge alive.

Who's going to Woodstock?

ME! I can't wait to see Korn, Limp Bizkit, and other bands that in the future will be timeless!

Even if time passes, i been on all Woodstocks, Best Festival ever, nothing will detrone him.

Woodstock forever!!!!!

what's "youtube"? that link is dead

great name for a website, though. i should buy the domain, might be worth something some day...

Oh hell yeah me and my buddy's already have plans for it to be as peaceful as possible with no violence or rape

I wish I could go to Woodstock...already spent all of my money on Ozzfest.

>tfw a white boy is bringing hip hop back

I already bought 6 towers of CD-Rs to burn all my MP3 when my computer crashes on Y2K

cute!

Is the Count fucking with us?

I miss Filosofem.

i like this song unironically

look at this fag listening to black metal instead of nu-metal...what a tool

youtu.be/PCJ_e76mz6Q

Wheres all my juggalo homies at

>Half the video is dialogue
youtube.com/watch?v=UBS4Gi1y_nc

Hey guys...
9/11, watch out.

Who else here is /ska/?

He's gonna be fine.

He keeps getting hotter

nu-metal blows

real heavy metal is making a comeback in europe

hey guys, bandcamp doesn't exist yet so how i do i get people to listen to my album?

what's next for their career? how the fuck do they top this?

>all the (c)rap in the thread
Hip-hop is a dead fad, no one's going to be listening to it in 20 years.

>Album won't be out for 2 years
GTFO Dreshill.

Not as good as their last album but still pretty solid for a mainstream rock album.

What is this? Cover is awesome.

I know a guy who said he would rape a girl in the mosh pit.

Probably a watered down version of OK Computer.

LTJ is awesome!

what is this is this dragon ball music

God I love this album. I listen to it in my room after school for hours.

RIGHT ABOUT NOW

holy fuck these guys are fucking amazing, kinda sucks they ripped off the mushroomhead mask thing, but they probably won't ever be as popular.

Both bands ripped of Mr Bungle.

I guess you could call it soft rock? Me and my buddies put a lotta work into it. We're called American Football.

FATBOYSLIMISFUCKINGINHEAVEN

Everything sucks now compared to 1996.

Back in the mid 90s we had Garbage, Alanis Morissette, Oasis, Smashing Pumpkins, Sublime, Stone Temple Pilots, The Cranberries, Soundgarden, Green Day, Jewel, Foo Fighters, 2Pac, Toni Braxton, Monica, Everything But the Girl, Keith Sweat, and Mariah Carey's peak.

Now in the late 90s we have teen pop, Spice Girls, Backstreet Boys, Robyn, 98 Degrees, Hanson, Aqua, and Savage Garden. It's gay!

NEW ALICE IN CHAINS HYPE

youtu.be/xKHUwfFb2lw
youtu.be/fUr4rqs6SEU

The new album is gonna kick ass, and all you haters said layne was done for, fuckin idiots rofl

fuggg
>april 8

Hey guys im 8 years old and what is this? Are there any fellow wrestling fans on this website?

What a disappointment ,sounds nothing like downward spiral.

cunt

How will Billy ever recover.

I sure cant wait to hear more from Graves and the Misfits! I sure hope Jerry Only stops being a dick to everyone in (not) his band.

HE'S DONE IT AGAIN, THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN!

How does he keep doing this well?!

anyone have any alternatives to Napster? I hear Kazaa is good for songs and DC++ is good for full albums

So, what the fuck happened to these guys?

saw them live the other day, they played a new song, "Hash Pipe", pretty bad. Probably will be on their next album

Inb4 tony hawk proskater-core

This album still holds up actually.

Can't wait to see what these guys do next

>still holds up

the album literally came out 3 weeks ago

Now that the dust has settled, can we agree that this is their best album?

Second best after MCIS

Man, i sure hope no talentless wanker ever kil this band. That sure would be awful

I just wish Billy would stop talking so much about tea in his interviews, what is up with that?

melissa auf der maur nudes when

woop woop

time traveller from 2017. my name is john titor and yes this is definitely the best pumpkins album

hahaha fags loving ICP, as if they were a gang or had their own festival...losers

These guys were my first concert ever back in 2003. That shit was lit

HE'S BACK BROS! HE'S BACK!

wtf is this garbage

>back in
>4 years from now
huh

with teeth came out in 2005 dummy

what? are you high? it's 1999

also, The Fragile idiot

They're working on their masterpiece I know their next one will be amazing

Ska died when Madness went to shit lol. They literally invented ska, they perfected it, and nobody after them ever did it half as well

>That eq
What the fuck

wow this is like spiderland but better

i fucked that up.

supposed to be pic related

I TRIED SO HARD

You all need to get this on cassette. It's incredible.

Holy shit have you guys listened to Jerusalem yet? The mixing isn't quite as huge sounding as I want it to be and I don't know why they split the songs (imagine if they had released it as one huge song holy fuck) but it's still crazy.
>wow look at me ripping of Earth
These idiots are never going to anything worthwhile

Post rock is the best thing to happen to music in a long time. Godspeed You Black Emperor!, Tortoise, Swans (RIP), Mogwai, that new Sigur Ros album, there's so much talent. Me and my friends are starting a band called Explosions In The Sky, come check us out if you're in Austin!

limp bizkit is unironically some of the best music from my lifetime. objectively.

their last album didnt do it for me, blue album best album

RIP mark sandman, hell be shoting BUENA in heaven ;-;

>Michael Gira needs Swans, what was he thinki-

I kind of hate her but damn is Courtney hot

I hope he doesn't spend the last year's of his life in an apartment

Hey, it's the bald man and I'm here to tell you why the new Limp Bizkit album is so important. That's because cd's like this one spare you from all the chart topping, teeny bopping disposable happy horseshit that brings up the bile from the back of my neck. I have no time or tolerance for shitty wack acts like that. I wouldn't piss on their cd's to piss out a fire. I'm tired of all those lame ass, tame ass, prefabricated sorry excuses for singers and musicians who don't even write their own songs. What the world needs now is a is a musical revolution. We need some rock, we need something that has balls. We need something with substance, depth, something with soul, some edge, some passion, some power. Shit if it's going to be mellow, fuck man it had better have something, it had better mean something. I'm telling, you gotta hit 'em with something hard, you gotta stick 'em with something Limp, like Limp Bizkit. I'm so fucking tired of this shit that I'm hearing on the radio. Radio SUCKS. The same fucking songs over and over again. All the weak ones, all the disposable crap that isn't gonna matter in 3 months. It's just SHIT, (Hey) it's just crap Fred. Fred I'm telling you there's so much shit going on and we need some new music. What, what, what, what about Limp Bizkit? Limp Bizkit is fucking cool, you guys are cool, the new record is great, but fuck all that other shit! I'm so sick of all that weak shit (Matt calm down, yo, what's up) that's taking up streets and the charts. Fuck that shit Fred I'm outta here. Fuck, dude, fucking Pinfeild is pissed. Oh man I gotta go find that bald bastard. Hey Matt, Matt

do you think Frances will grow up to be hot?

Alice in Chains and Limp Bizkit tour when?

I'm calling it, 1999 is the year Brian Wilson will die

damn they should be in the next Family Values tour

H..hey guys, we're american football, please listen to our album and come to our show.

This shit is good as hell I just hope they don't become a pop band

Probs

Why is nobody talking about AOTY?
This guy's voice is cool, hope it never gets fucked

stfu n00b, we don't want your crap band here

what is this band?

FUCK YOU LOSER, WE ARE NEVER MAKING AN ALBUM AGAIN >:(