Alright then Sup Forums this better be worth it

Alright then Sup Forums this better be worth it.

it wasnt

Fucking pleb don't waste your time on that shit.

Ridley Scotts best, true kino

Do you guys think there will ever be a chance Ridley will change his mind and release the 4 hour cut of Exodus.

Honestly felt like the biggest problem with Exodus was that I was just watching some rushed unfinished version a good film.

At first I thought it was pretty good, but the rape scene really just comes out of nowhere and ruins the tone for the rest of the film.

what Saladins sister? made perfect sense or are you just meming? didn't know their actually was one did you? fucking tard

>what is Neon Demon?

God wills it.

This is true kino. Balian comes off as too modern though and a bit of a Mary Sue.

Will this meme ever take off?

Muslims are portrayed as rational and intelligent leaders

so it's a fiction film

>Do you guys think there will ever be a chance Ridley will change his mind and release the 4 hour cut of Exodus
I think it took him awhile to release the DC of Gladiator, so I'm not ruling out exodus depending on the sales it's taken in from BD.

I don't know, there's some retarded ass muslims in that movie like the guy who attacks him on the beach and gets punked hard.

It's solid if you can look past inaccuracies in a historical film.

Probably not because he has stated in many interviews that he thought Exodus was good. He didn't even want to release the DC of Gladiator as he considered the theatrical cut the best version; it was the studio that pressured him into releasing it. Since Exodus was a failure and Ridley seems fine with the theatrical cut I would be very surprised if a DC comes out.

Well that's a shame, but probably for the best. I just want him to make one or two more period pieces/sword & sandal epics. He gives me exactly what I want from that genre, along with even pulling out Orlando Blooms most acting intensive performance.

I lent this to my history of Christianity teacher and she loved it lol

did you lend her the dick after

shes a lesbian. She was cool

>lesbian 'teaching' history of christianity
kek