Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oqrtoFWglMY
youtube.com/watch?v=5OOaPcKTSAo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MY OPINION, BEST DAY OF THE WEEK

Is that uncle monty?

NO POST ON SUNDAY

I'll post these dubs

No blasted posts today. No sir, not one!

No dubs on Sunday

Yes, yes, fine day sunday fine day sunday.

HOWEVER

Untrue

I don't get why we were supposed to dislike this character
>loves his family
>tries to keep everyone together
>raises a boy that isn't even related to him
>cares about him and doesn't want him to go to a black magic school that endangers his life on a yearly basis
What did he do wrong?

Oh the irony.

Why did he raise his wifes son?

They made Harry sleep under the stairs while they had a room just for Dudley's shit.

wow, you mean he had a warm, roofed shelter with free clothes and free food instead of atorn cardboard box and having to jerk off old men for change?
What villains!

Harry had to work for those clothes and food, though.

>atom cardboard

doesn't sound too bad

My flatulence will bring new meaning to your pathetic lives. live inspired by my farts!!

Uh, you don't get to bring letters.

Tell that to Zod's snapped neck

Stuckman the cuckman BTFO.

Harry didn't do shit, just some chores, which any kid would do.
Uncle Vernon didn't do nothing, m80

Oh yeah he didn't do anything except verbally and emotionally abuse Harry

Fun fact, the country that Harry Potter was set in outside of Hogwarts is very close in appearance to the nation of England, no comment from JK Rolling or the director has ever been given on the similarity

He was preparing Harry for a hard life as a freak. He was looking out for his '''nephew'''

There's a point where an obsession with a children's book becomes very sad.

Yea ew wont ta facking lightning huh innit. Awm gonna make it reeign owls ew fantastic git

Favorite day Sunday.
Favorite team da bears

youtube.com/watch?v=oqrtoFWglMY

What did Vernon do that was so terrible exactly? He decided to take Harry in like someone hiding jews from the nazis and in response Harry causes all sorts of mischief but still he cares for him and looks after him despite the risk to his family. He tries to teach him to behave, toughen him up to face the real world and get him to stop acting like an aspy so he can be a part of things, yet each time Harry rejects and rebukes him. Vernon reaches out and Harry bites, Vernon gets mad though still he keeps reaching out, it is kind of sad. Even when evil wizards were literally on their way to torture him and he had to flee his own home he keeps his cool.

But he keeps him in this tiny ass room under the stairs where he doesn't even fit.

RONALD WEASLEY

Anne Frank had it worse.

That runty ass motherfucker fit, it was his big strapping son who needed two rooms. Big guys get to bring friends, it's as simple as that.

Yeah but she was a Jew

The dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the seriesüf only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but itüfs certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books are g-g-good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King

>He tries to teach him to behave, toughen him up to face the real world
That was obviously not his motive since he allowed Dudley to become a spoiled little shit. He just didn't care about Harry and was only raising him out of a sense of obligation, which I guess merits some gratitude. I mean, he's not a monster, but he's far from parent of the year.

>harry finds out he's rich as fuck, inherited a massive pile of gold

>never even considers giving some to the family that raised him his entire life

it's very obviously north africa, retard

its wizard gold, wtf are they gonna do with it?

>filename
Well, how much was it?

>He thinks the Anne Frank story is real

The German state forensic bureau debunked the diary like in the fucking 80's. Jesus christ dude get with the times you cretin

>Giggle Snort
>Uncle Salt Porker
>Uncle Pig Fat
>Uncle Porkflaps
>Uncle Piggiums
>Uncle Baconface

>the alt right has gone so far not only do they sympathize with the Death Eaters but the Dursleys too

I guess you think Dumbledore is some liberal old fool as well, right?

that shit gave me nightmares

hell Chamber of Secrets was just nightmare fuel in general

melt it down and sell it

it's fucking gold

why the fuckd id no one avada kedavra the shit out of that snake?

also why the fuck does Hogwarts have funding if a giant killer snake is under it's fucking floors?

and who the fuck designed such shit tier plumbing and never renovated it?

It's taboo for anybody to use Avada Kedavra under any circumstances whatsoever.

As for the giant snake, it's probably the same reason they have a tree that murders anybody who gets close to it, a forest full of giant man-eating spiders, and a dangerous poltergeist on school grounds. And how about that popular team sport where you're pretty much garunteed to break your neck if you fall off a broom?

are u baiting m8?

Why were his parents even rich?

Avada Kedavra is a forbidden curse

Salazar Slytherin put it there.

Salazar Slytherin, magic pipes don't need renevation.

Pretty sure Basilisks have magic resistant hide just like Giants and Dragons so unless it's hit in the ees or mouth, it wouldn't do shit.

I like this thread, OP.

Best thread all month

>tfw Amazon delivers on Sundays

feels great mang

His dad was a pureblood not named Weasley

>he says on Sup Forums

You and I are no better. Fuck off, retard.

Was Voldemort aware of the events of Chamber of Secrets?

he knew that lucius gave away his horcrux and kt was destroyed yes

Get some rest Potter, you look tired

it isn't realistic that Vernon would let Harry live under stairs when they had extra rooms.

If he had his own room and they still treated him like trash, it would be more realistic.

that happens in the second and third one

>never even considers sharing it with his best friend who is poor

>friend is poor even when magic exists

Does anyone have a webm or pic of the shot with Aunt Pertunia covered in sweat, wearing that little dress get up, fanning herself? I can't remember which movie it was from but i remember being surprisingly aroused when seeing it and thinking, "wtf, i would...".

theres a heat wave in the beginning of order of the phoneix i was just watching it

you need to go easy lad

What would have happened if the Tom Riddle from the diary finished sucking the life out of Ginny and turned real? Would there be two Voldemorts then? Or would the other one merge with the teen one?

this was answered it would only be the memories of 16 year old riddle or whatever he was

1.265625 million dollars, apparently.

Magic solves the hunger side at least, the weasleys were white niggers popping out kids without the means to support them.

They explain in the book you can't just make money, and also the Weasleys were "too proud" to take Harrys'

why didn't voldemort buy a fucking gun

stop thinking guns would be useful or appealing to wizards or a witchcraft fantasy story my dumb fellow american

Why didn't Harry use Buckbeak to throw a nuke on Voldemort?

It takes place in Bongistan and not America.

no really all voldemort needs to do is buy some knock-off .38, forget the avada kedavra nonsense and just pop harry and cedric in the graveyard

A pretty shite children's book series at that

Do you guys think Aunt Petunia forced harry to go down on her?

harry potter is the bad type of wish fulfillment

THATS IT WE'RE GOING AWAY!!!

Oops!

>locking his devil child in a cupboard just in case his magic goes haywire and killed them all.
Uncle Vernon did absolutely nothing wrong.

>Basilisks have magic resistant hide just like Giants and Dragons

So why don't Wizards kill them and use their hide to make magic proof armor? Harry could easy have taken Voldemort if he had a magic proof vest.

meh
how many basilisks are roaming around in their world?

Dumbledore was literally gay for wizard Hitler

>Right you are, Harry!

There is something hilarious about the cheery way he says this. Maybe it's because that's the only time in the entire series he uses Harry's first name.

Source? Would really like to read that

Harry considers it several times actually but he knows the Weasleys would never accept the charity.

YES VERNON, YES, NO POST ON SUNDAYS

HOWEVER

So you just disregard her?

youtube.com/watch?v=5OOaPcKTSAo

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY!

>believing random poster

His strong manly hands stroked every crevice of her silken femininity, their bodies writhing in enduing passion as he plunged his purple headed warrior into her quivering mound of love pudding

fuck off GRRM

>read comments
>"play it at 0.5 speed"

>Looking after your sisters son
Was Petunia a cuck?

Shut the fuck up

Harry should've ended up with Cho. I'm currently reading the fifth book and I can't fucking believe he still ends up with fucking Ginny.

Fuck you Rowling you asshole bitch why did you have to mary sue yourself into ginny and then force marry harry because you're such a trainwreck.

Harry should have ended up with Luna

Cho is completely incompatible with him. The whole point of that is that she's his first crush but ultimately it's nothing more than that, they don't actually have much in common.

Regardless of what you think of Ginny, the Cho handling was valid.

In the books, not really, in the films, yeah, they practically shot it as a beginning future romance.

BBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY