ITT: Artists with shit studio albums but god-tier live albums

OP here. Pic unrelated btw.

I meant to post a picture of wither Kiss or The Allman Brothers Band but I only had pictures of Ween on my phone lol.

>ITT: Artists with god-tier studio albums and god-tier live albums
FTFY

You first

Ween are good live but their albums are far from shit. Only the first couple of albums really suffer compared to the live versions of the songs.

MC5

ween is not a jam band

Ween can be a jam band

what is the best ween live album? i've not listened to all of them but live at stubb's is pretty great

Swut i though bitch

Stubbs is probably best

but ween aren't very good.

i've never understood the circle-jerk meme that they are more than just a joke band making nonsense for people who also enjoy adam sandler's jokes.

>he hasn't listened to Quebec

Ween could one day be a jam band

this, listen to Quebec and try and say they aren't very good. One of the best albums rock albums of the new millennium.

Ween hates Phish and other Jam Bands

the ramones tbqhwy

Yeah can someone weenpill me?
I've listened to The Mollusk and aside from the really shitty midi piano it was alright, but I don't think it's worthy of all the praise it gets.
I remind you this was the album Genie Weenie or whatever the fuck his name is said was his favorite album of theirs.
Please do not use the word "brown" in your explanations.
I'm gonna check out this quebec record now.

They're literally ripping off Foo Fighters on Quebec. When they're not being le quirky xDD they're apeing buttrock

allman brothers have good albums

I was about to go fucking ham on you OP

>Kiss
>good live albums

90% of that shit is studio overdubbed

Wasn't sure if it was b8 before, thanks for clarifying.

>ween
> bad ever
Get the fuck out of here right now.

You are wrong

this