"the bell doesn't dismiss you, I do"

"the bell doesn't dismiss you, I do"

Other urls found in this thread:

rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/current_events/immigration/january_2017/most_support_temporary_ban_on_newcomers_from_terrorist_havens
zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-30/new-rasmussen-poll-reveals-silent-majority-approves-immigration-ban
brookings.edu/blog/markaz/2016/03/04/what-do-americans-really-think-about-syrian-refugees/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"We're going to fight casual violence and hipocrisy by punching people in the face!"

teacher are ridiculous

no wonder this country is shit. we're all raised by shitty women

You're a fucking nazi. Nazis get punched. Either stop thinking genocide is a legitimate political view or wear a helmet.

Out the window I go.

What country?

>wah

Who said anything about genocide?

Why is it that teachers can act like this in the USA and not instantly get fired?

>hurrr
>fades back into crowd
Wut

I'm OP, this pic was taken in Australia. It happens everywhere.

Crazy teacher to nazi genocide in less then 15 minutes. Don't ever change Sup Forums

It's a good thing SWAT was conveniently there to help you out the window, user. You could have gotten hurt otherwise.

>good thing I have everything for my next two classes, so I don't have to rush back and forth from my locker

Stop assuming a 90 day period in which people from flagged countries hot for terrorism who are not going to be let into America so we can better our vetting system is genocide.
You have fists.
We have guns.
You say wear a helmet.
We shoot and then tell you you should have been wearing armor.

who else use to leave before the bell rang and got bitched at? got iss because of it a lot

>hot for terrorism
Like 90% of the terror attacks in the US were made by Saudis, which isn't flagged. Stop being a sheep.

hitler did nothing wrong, he was an idealist who was just misunderstood

They can spit whatever propaganda they want, but if they try to do their job and have to kick some troublemaker kid out of class, they can get fired. Such a wonderful world we live in.

You realize obama made the list right?
>stop being a sheep

> Crawl back into the shithole you dragged your backwards ass out of

> Hitler was a speed-addled idiot who fucked up command of his armies and started a war with the USSR he could never win

> Zhukov Blitzed better than any Wehrmacht snob ever could

Why are you talking in greentext when just explaining something?

Ctr/crew/shareblue can't into chan culture.

atleast hitlers autism is weak next to yours jesus

Why does every thread turn political?

I mean, you're not wrong, but if you're just going to explain this stuff in full sentences don't bother green texting. One only ever green texts bullet points or some sort of rough outline for a thing.

Etiquette user, etiquette.

Because stop living under a fucking rock user.

You are a Nazi.

>being this retarded
he was gonna put sanctions and limitations on visas not outright ban the countries

nazi

>you'd better hate nazis or my fascist ass will hit you
hue hue hue

story?

They do this in America too, Unions protect them.

57% of Americans approve of a temporary ban

rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/current_events/immigration/january_2017/most_support_temporary_ban_on_newcomers_from_terrorist_havens

zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-30/new-rasmussen-poll-reveals-silent-majority-approves-immigration-ban

Asked about the best approach to take with refugees fleeing the civil war in Syria, 53 percent of Americans said
that the United States should stop accepting refugees altogether (69 percent of Republicans and 36 percent of Democrats).

brookings.edu/blog/markaz/2016/03/04/what-do-americans-really-think-about-syrian-refugees/

The UAE foreign minister supported Trump's ban on Wednesday saying it is NOT a religious ban, but a much-needed structural ban.

Liberals are on the wrong side of history and they just refuse to accept it.

Why is anyone taking their opinions seriously at all at this point?

This is not a safe space.

fake news

You just dont mess with General Winter

>rasmussen
>brookings.EDU

>fake news

are you fucking serious right now?
liberals will call anything, no matter how valid, "fake news" if it threatens to burst their dumbass bubble. Any sane person might consider the fact they may be wrong. Liberals just double down and make themselves look even more stupid.

fuckin kek

we have guns. Wear Kevlar.

Wheredoyouthinkweare.jpg