Why do so many people claim to love Boba Fett's character when literally all he did was stand around and look tough?

Why do so many people claim to love Boba Fett's character when literally all he did was stand around and look tough?

You just said why.

He's sexy. Have you SEEN those buns?

>I don't like mandalorians

Fuck off with your EU crap, nerd. Jesus Christ

>I claim to like shitty characters who literally stand around and do nothing of interest so I can fit in with normies and redditors

Looks cool. Dafuq more you want

He looked REALLY tough.

>mandalorian
>Boba fett

>NO DISINTEGRATIONS

Plays the same role as Phasma.

>le strong silent type
>le "no disintegrations"
>le cool looking armour

Pretty much, but even boba fett was able to last for more than a single movie

>vader respects him
>challenges vader on hans bounty and vader says he'll compensate boba if han dies
>badass armor
>cool old western southern drawl (fuck you morrison youre not boba)
>detects luke sneaking through bespin and fires at him just by hearing him sneaking around
>has luke dead to rights with a cortosis cable and wouldve killed him if not for the spacenigger gunners on jabbas skiff
>awesome ship design
>is the only bounty hunter who could find han
>dies because of spacenigger aiming and plot

boba didnt deserve such a shitty death

Because he looks fucking bad ass you spode. When you are a kid you don't care

And she will last more than a single movie too.

Because growing up in the 70s and 80s, standing around and looking tough was bad ass and an embodiment to masculinity, as opposed to you post-millennials these days who look up to adderall popping, tantrum throwing, emasculated nu-male cuckolds who whinge about everything.

You're a fucking dipshit retard. Read and tell me how they play the exact same role you dense motherfucker.

Phasma is a shoehorned in stronk woman

for (You)

the expanded universe made him more popular, before that he was just the dude with the awesome costume that onscreen with the major characters and had an awesome ship and was mysterious.

nice trips ufaga

Bossk represent!