Tin foil hat time. Trump is the first horseman of the apocalypse (conquest)

Tin foil hat time. Trump is the first horseman of the apocalypse (conquest)

"Then I saw when the Lamb broke one of the seven seals, and I heard one of the four living creatures saying as with a voice of thunder, “Come.” I looked, and behold, a white horse, (white house) and he who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him ( crown being the presidency ), and he went out conquering and to conquer." trump isn't unifying the American people he's ruling them. Also when each seal is broken, trumpets are supposed to sound ( trump - pence )

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/protests-violence-prompts-uc-berkeley-cancel-milo-yiannopoulos-event-n715711
youtu.be/Vjv8-pKAZJ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I heard people call him a nazi, racist, misogynist, sexist, hateful and evil and now horseman?

Also the liberals are the ones that are dividing people, not trump. Look at them riot and call everyone else evil as they beat the shit out of them while firebombing store.

fuck off.

No such thing. Religion and it's ilk are a bane on the existence of man. That being said, I like the Trump-Pence straw grasp

>"I will totally destroy the Johnson Ammendment and allow our religious leaders to speak freely and without fear. I will do that."
Donald Trump, Feb. 2017

The Johnson Amendment refers to a change in the U.S. tax code made in 1954 which prohibited certain tax-exempt organizations (mosques, churches, synagogues, etc.) from endorsing and opposing political candidates.

He's literally fighting for more religious freedom and freedom of speech (which is the most basic principle of our entire Nation) and you liberal dipshits still try to say he's a bigot?

Meanwhile.....

UC Berkeley students riot, pile debris and set it on fire, and incite violence all to stop Milo from visiting and SPEAKING

Aren't liberals supposed to be "tolerant" and "defenders of free speech"? Aren't you the ones who claim that Trump is the one taking these things away?

Tell us again how you faggots aren't total hypocrites.

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/protests-violence-prompts-uc-berkeley-cancel-milo-yiannopoulos-event-n715711

"If UC Berkley does not practice free speech, remove federal funds?" -Donald Trump Feb. 2, 2017

Your forced liberal narrative simply does not line up with reality or facts and your ideology is crashing and burning. Liberalism is dead.

Every. Single. Day. Trump is pulling liberals' card and showing to the entire nation what a pack of idiots you are. He's not dividing anyone, you're doing it to yourselves.

MAGA

original text was written in ancient hebrew. they had no fucking clue what English was. your point is invalid.

All that text and you can't even spell "amendment" correctly.

>No actual rebuttal, so you attack an inconsequential typo.

Sure, kid.

I fucking hate that this narrative is brought out every few years.

Interesting. Have you read behold a pale horse by william cooper?

This shits been going on for ages. All of the sudden now it's a problem? Y'all little too late to be waking up.
>wears a tinfoil hat
>quotes the bible
The autism is strong with this one

That's your whole argument huh? Grammer? This is exactly the mind of these people. Not know where to point fingers with the real problem, ignoring the insignificant ones.
Pro tip: I spelt it wrong on purpose

Bump

I have my football pads and loin cloth.
When does the real lawlessness and apocalyptic shit happen??

Good question.
I'd die miserably but the last days would be fukken sweet

The book of revelation was written in greek

Same. I'd probably last a few days, but damn, I would look awesome.

youtu.be/Vjv8-pKAZJ4

47 days

What makes you so sure

>they had no fucking clue what English was. your point is invalid.

I don't haven't any point, I was just correcting the user that said it was Hebrew.