Found this in the basement. basement isnt humid, it's dry as fuck

found this in the basement. basement isnt humid, it's dry as fuck.

from 1992 and it says PAL VERSION

+2 original controllers
+ sim city PAL VERSION game

Is this sellable for a good price?

bump

This could go for about $70-$150, strongly depends on the buyer and the condition.
The game allone usually goes for like $20

>PAL
it's worthless

>found this in the basement.

wtf, you always lived into it and forgot you had that shit?

That guy was lucky youre just a fag op

>PAL

Might as well throw it in the trash

Best I can do is 15$

I never used it. everything was still in its original package. I opened it to get a good pic

These kids don't know the actual worth of a SNE. You kids probably don't even know what a floppy is.

i'd say 50 bucks would be your best bet

YOU DID WHAT?????

I'm sorry that you live in a shithole.

snes aren't valuable man

there are a shit ton of those things floating around

Theirs dirt in the cracks fag, its worthless

kys you're an idiot

Never said they were 'valuable'. But you can easily get like $90 for a SNES with 2 controllers and a game. Possibly even more.
So it's not really worthless

not where i live

a snes goes for like 50 with a controller and a game is like 10 bucks, depending on the game

you...never ..played it

It wasn't sealed, was it? A sealed SNES could go for a shitload of money. With the box it'll probably go for a decent amount. Just look on ebay. When you sell it make sure you point out that it's pal.

It's not a SNES. It's a japanese Super Famicon. It's worth a bit outside of japan.

Nope its a european SNES. Would say Famicom otherwise.

Idk, it's Famicom styled, but says "Super Nintendo" on it
Could be a dev unit or something

its a european snes you fucking idiot, that's how they looked. Only the usa had that weird purple boxy style.

fucking ignorant OP, why on earth would you sell an old SNES ? show some respect. it's like slaughtering a kitten or spitting on Taytay's face when all she wants is your dick

Welp, you blew it. An NES PAL version from '92 still in it's original packaging could have gone for upwards of a thousand dollars at auction.

>Now it's worth about fitty cent.