So did mike Matei really fuck Suzy Hanson?

So did mike Matei really fuck Suzy Hanson?

Think about it this way. She's already ugly as an ugly tree that fell down another ugly tree and landed on sin. If Mike Matei DID fuck her, then her cunt is ruined as well.

Why torture yourself? She's radioactive waste.

That bitch isn't even good enough for shit pickle

Who is Matei and who is Suzy? eurofag to lazy to google

I know when her and arin first got together she was dating and fucking three different guys and arin was a virgin

It's also why arin thinks pussy only tastes like sour milk and pennies cause he's only licked suzy's nasty vag

Is that the girl from Napoleon Dynamite?

yes

here proof

ug her twin got fat to

Some YouTube whore who does makeup videos and fucked/is fucking Egoraptor/Erin, a flash animator who used to do Gamer Grumps with Jontron before he gave that guy the boot.

Wow, the cum is making her forehead shrink.
No wonder she's such a slut

she has basically failed every personal career and leaches off arin

she also is a super sjw despite being a shadbase patreon member

The fuck rumor is that Mike fucked her during a maker's studios meeting

the source is barry the tech guy for GG

I wasn't aware that was even a rumor...

if you check it you see the hair doesn't match since she only has blonde on the right front side so it doesn't check out

wait

barry started it? where? how?

part of his conspiracy grump scree

Elaborate? Possibly source too?

The common thing is that Jon left on his own accord, Barry said suzy was basically Yoko ono and a huge divider, she also punched nicole who was dating john at the time

The dating 3 men is part of arin's suzy diary..the mike Matie is mostly speculating based on barry saying Suzy fucked someone at the meet up and Sup Forums deducing it had to be mike

The real question is what kinds of strapons does she own?

bad dragons based on her podcast

Nice fucking tits godamn.

Yeah, I heard her pussy was permentantly resized by his 10 incher and now Arin can't pleasure her any more.

Put a bag over her head and some ducktape over her mouth(When she is on GG episodes its obnoxious) And there is no problem

nice

anyone really have to explain this is fake is almost as stupid as anyone who thinks its real

kek

Admittedly if only been watching GG for a year now and pretty much caught up on danny n ains stuff. Also some stuff with barry and the crew but anything with suzy is cringy shit.

Like the irl tabletop games would be great without her overthetop b.s.

Ive dipped a little into the older stuff with jon but not much.

As for your posting topic, idk who mike is and im not a fan of suzy but if she left arin idk if he would keep doing GG so yea. Past is the past, i need their shit to give me something to look forward to each day. Especially Danny's sexy scrawny jewfro ass.