FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

yeah tell them!

I love to fuck white people

>implying there were that many natives

>implying the middle east (who were the ones selling and shipping nignogs) wouldn't have sold them to china if the US didn't buy them

With a white ban his jiggaboo ass would probably have been born with aids and a loin cloth in Africa
>Niggers don't understand white bringing them to American after hundreds of years of slavery and being put down has actually been a better outcome for their offspring than being left to Africa would have been.
>Nigger logic.

Oh my god I hate when niggers and fucking beaners gotta bring us (natives) up. We don't give two shits what's going on in america. Most of us side with white people, only natives that side with the fucktards are the ones who don't know shiiiiit. just leave us alone, got time for your nigger vs whites bullllllshit.

Got no time for your race war* lmao

get this bait back to Sup Forums plz.

we need more people like this

> believing whites only contributed to native American genocide

> Negroes not knowing much about history

>100 million Native Americans were killed by immigrants
>So let's do it again

Holy shit, liberals are fucking retarded.

I don't agree with travel bans/restrictions or Trump, but saying 100 million were killed by whites is bullshit. Most died through disease, which they were inevitably going to be exposed to at some point.

#BlackHistoryMonth

Not only that, damn Mexicans raped and killed most natives as well. And not a ban on Muslim, temporary flight suspension for undocumented immigrants or foreigners for 4 months. 4 MONTHS.

This guy gets it

With a non-white ban we could have been on mars by now

fuck christians and fuck muslims. it is because of both of their bullshit that we cant have nice things.

Lol African and other non predominately White countries have achieved so much I'm sure you would be on Mars if it wasn't for me

you're free to go to Africa. I hear there's not many white folk there.

Natives should have built a wall if they wanted to keep people out

Don't forget the Jews! They too can't get along in the sandbox during recess.

So your great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandpa used to live in this particular part of the world before people took it over, and now somehow you're a different race?
Srs I never got this how are you different from any other white american

Doesnt know how the American Indian holocaust actually happened.
The Spanish were brown European/Muslim mix and started the spread of small pox that killed off 99% of the population before the white people even landed

You lost because you supported a shit-tier criminal for a candidate so fuck you.

prior to that, dont forget, the native americans were one of the few that were able to defend themselves against the vikings conquest. by the time european people got here, the population had already been ravaged.

Somebody who knows history... thank fuck.
Yeah, because they are tribe people. Wars between the different tribes weren't uncommon.

There were *NEVER* "100 million Native Americans" in America *EVER*! Stop speaking with forked tongue up your ass.

-- A REAL Native American.

Lol the conquered people saying anything about their rights is like a retard saying he's not retarded. Awe poor wittle indians, nignogs, etc. . You really think you're owed anything? My only wish is that the white man gets the right to kill on sight, your filthy crime and disease infested cultures were shit then and are mega shit now.

wrong buddy, it was a disease much like the black plague. read some shit don't just quote the first and only alternative viewpoint you see.

amen bruh. some people just flat out fucking dumb.
-a romani/7th generation australian

holy shit friend, careful with those edges.

Is this satire? Because that list is amazing. Half of them didn't even invent it, and the other half are "Biscuit cutter" and "Door knob". Nobody could have biscuits or use a round door opening device prior to 1875 and 1878 respectively. And thank god they invented the door stop the same year.

why does everyone care about their gender / race/ where they're from so much
faggots

Ever eaten corn or tomatoes?

Why don't you post an original thread? Saw this one yesterday.

Wow your stupidity is beyond reckoning. Have you ever read a book? Have you ever heard of the Moors? You have not read how when the native American guides who brought the Pilgrims to America were shocked to see his homeland dead and covered in corpses from smallpow? Then sir you need to reign your idiocy. First read for you dumbfuck: 1491 get some learning in ya ya moron!

Do black people think they would have a better life in africa? Do black people honestly believe this shit?

>how do races work

smallpox that is

You've been on welfare your whole life, haven't you?

Pic with timestamp.

what is this even supposed to mean? Are you implying that indigenous people are responsible for corn and tomatoes somehow?

Naturally occurring plants are not a culture.

More like fuck people. Am I supposed to take a side on something that has no effect on me?

Yes, because they are. Dumbass.

>makes posts about Indians
>used pic of Italian man that portrayed an Indian in a littler commercial
>doesn't know how offensive real Indian found that portrayal to be

All humans are distant cousins, be nice to each other.

tell that to a jihadist

My mom says there's a lot of black people in Africa

Lol i seen this same post on my cousins wall who are native living in the rez.

As if anyone on this stupid forum gives a fuck about anyone dying anywhere...

Fuck off, another race would've done it if white people hadn't. Those entire time periods were filled with expansion and conquest if you'd ever read about other cultures in other countries on different continents. See: Roman Empire, Greece, Sparta, every Asian country from the 500 BC to the ending of the dynasties. Africa was ITCHING to sell their slaves, had the whites not bought them, Spain would have. Fuckin' read a book you autistic Lib faggot.

>muh free
>muh gender equality
>lul black lives matter

Get out of this country you fucking cuck we /trump/ now.

All these Trump fanboys, fucking hell.