Guys, just got a s7 edge, upgraded from my note 3 (may you RIP...

guys, just got a s7 edge, upgraded from my note 3 (may you RIP, you served me well for nearly 4 years

Install Gentoo, asap.
> I'm a tech expert

Not sure how much it varies, but I got the reg s7, I'm running on nova it's great

Buzz launcher here.

How's the functionality?

What theme is that as well, looks nice

The only thing you have to launch asap is a noose on the ceiling

RPG-7

The phone will launch your dick into orbit when it fucking explodes in your pocket.

Is that real?

Yes

I'll bite
Wrong phone moron

I think he's talking about the the 0.02% explosion rate most samsung phones have. Note 7 just went over the threshold a bit too far.

install del/sysem31.bat (as to save as all files) then run gebtoo on lynus

I'm pretty sure like most people, he made the same stupid joke about the s7 edge exploding when it was the note 7. Where did you get that percentage?, not disputing it, just curious.

if toy do that it will overclock you ram
and your phone will run 300% faster

When I had to trade in my note 7, I wanted to get an S7 edge. However, I remembered an article about an exploding S7 edge in Canada, so I did some research first. I found that the explosion rate was within safety margins (though a little high for my tastes). Still, I bought an s7 edge. The number came from my best memory (which honestly is a little spotty, do your own research if it concerns you).

That was my point I don't think that dude did his research (unless that was really you the whole time) and made that joke because of the 0.02% explosion rate. Anyways I can't believe I'm arguing over a stupid joke.

Use Samsung pay, get free money and amaze people who think any technology other than facebook is useless

Naw, I'm just , Why did you bite, anyway?

how many s7 was sold?
certainly more than 30M
it means 60000 galaxy s7 has the chance to explode accordingly with this numbers
i think the chance is pretty low

I dont know about launcher
But here's an idea for your casing

I bit because Its very easy to just say wrong phone because it is the wrong phone when people make that joke. Also it's very convenient to say that you made that joke about the Samsung explosion rate after the one dude was defending you with his super reliable source, his memory, about the explosion rate.

the joke=========>
........................°me

Nova.

atom laucher

Get nova or apex and customize the home screen with klwp

Been using nova for ages. The free version is fine. Decided to buy it when the full version unlock was for sale for 10 cents, which happens periodically. For no reason actually.

I love that fucking song.