Iam pretty new to animes , I just finished watching HunterxHunter and i really liked it...

Iam pretty new to animes , I just finished watching HunterxHunter and i really liked it . can you tell me what to watch next ?

gurren lagann

80s 90s stuff is my favorite.

one piece - start right from the very beginning - then get comfy 'cause there's 754 more episodes to go! spanning over a dozen individual year+ long story arcs and literally hundreds of recurring named and important characters!! but don't stop there! the manga is up to issue 863!! jeez one piece alone could keep you locked in otaku chastity for years...

Naruto. Start off slow then gets really good then becomes shitty kinda. I'm thinking of reading the manga just to get to the goddamn end. Also I got heavy HunterxHunter from it.

Re:Zero , One Punch Man, Konosuba
Are pretty good for starters
Also Sword Art Online sucks major dick avoid at all cost

Heavy HunterxHunter vibes*

Fma brotherhood ,samurai champloo, cowboy beebop, space dandy, berserk (manga) anime is truly a disgrace , kaiji
You should ask Sup Forums tbqh

One punch man seem pretty cool

Only the end half. First half is good. The series as a whole is kinda like a baby you don't know has autism, then you find out it has autism.

skip through filler episodes

My starter anime was inuyasha, it's a must watch.

I second Samurai Champloo, Cowboy Beebop and would add One Punch Man, Mob Psycho 100, Kill La Kill, Little Witch Academy, Afro Samurai and all of the Japan Animator Expo Stuff.

in the world of not gimmicky, just solid shows, trigun is a staple of anime

I made the mistake of watching SAO biggest load of shit ever.

I'm also still beta with anime but I did like Tokyo ghoul and bleach attack on Titan was dope to me and the obviously you could watch the dragon ball sagas

panty and stocking with garterbelt
- the english dub is as good if not better than the oj (original japanese)
>but only if you want to laugh til you shit...

they just told me to kill myself lol

this ones pretty obvious but if you've never seen ghost in the shell I wholeheartedly recommend it the movies and the tv show - especially in light of the predictably awful scarjo live action movie coming out soon

Gurren Lagann
Death Note
Cowboy Beebop
One Punch Man
Kill La Kill
Gantz (old but fucking gold)
Elfen Lied

kill la kill
>my niggaz

kill la kill
one punch man
space dandy
sgt. frog
death note

Serial Experiments Lain

Yeah don't ever go to Sup Forums for anything. They are all a bunch of elitest cunts.

yeah i just saw that

interesting but moody, dated, and emo...
>steins gate, perhaps?

Ive discovered Triggerd through "Sex and Violence with Machspeed", since then im consuming everything from them. In a weird way i feel the same thing i felt the first time watching all the ghibli movies. Motion, Animation Quality and strong use of this flowy animation style for the characters really helps bring the picture alive. I loved Kill La Kill and Little Witch Academy is even better in this regard.

death note
attack on titan
parasyte -the maxim-
death parade
one punch man
my hero academia

Steins Gate is good too, I just love Lain.

I found Lain in a tumultuous period in my life and it did me a lot of good.

You liked it eh?

not op here but i'm gonna check this out thanks
hey we like what we like Sup Forumsro... i posted this;
but truth is im addicted to one piece - and its probably the stupidest thing ever - but it helps me get through the day...

boku no pico

Natsuyasumi

surprised no one recommended Code Geass yet.. Op even if you don't watch this make a reminder to watch it because it is totally worth it

Hunter X Hunter is badass. Most of the recommendations here are good. I like One Piece, Death Note, Mononoke, Watamote, Trigun, and Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. The first season of Jojo's sucks, but the rest is good.