Horny manchild momma's boy

>horny manchild momma's boy
>smug, sarcastic, insincere most of the time
>obsessed with social media

Face it Sup Forums, you only hate him because you are so much like him

>insincere about his "I'm insincere but actually the MOST sincere" shtick
>his philosophy on life is useless because he wants it to be useless to excuse his sincere insincerity
>the most contrived projection of male sexuality I've seen in again and again in modern consumable American culture

this guy bores and annoys the shit outta me, I'm triggered at him now when I used to love Fleet Foxes

You could you type that out again but this time not in autist?

I don't predict this thread going much farther than my spergy opinions, so don't be a snide little bitch ALL the time- it might bleed into your real world behavior or something

I don't know much about his personality/interviews/social media shit that Sup Forums always spergs out about when discussing him so I don't know if he's really that much of a pretentious dick. All I know about the guy is his music is bland and boring as fuck.

>Sup Forumstant
>telling someone else not to be a bitch

His lyricism is supposed to take the forefront anyway. The musicality is not as important

sounds like an excuse for making shit music then.
go write a book

Oh so intelligent.
I'm sure this will get you somewhere start with the Greeks

I like him though

I don't like Josh, but I can't deny I love his music

I hate him for his beard and his face.

kinda new to this board and this artist actually, just found him through his latest album..

so my question is, why is he hated so much on this subreddit ?

fuck i meant board LOL

peasants hate superior smart and successful people

But he shaved his beard tho

I liked his first two albums but it's really hard to get past the SJW propaganda in his newest one.

>SJW propaganda
Wut?

it's important when we want to listen to music

dude the SJW BS runs rampant in his lyrics and social media. Robin Pecknold isn't around to botch slap him into place

can we have an example

He's done it in a few of his past albums but he's really laying it on thick with his newest one. Take some of the lines from his newest song, "Pure Comedy."

>Now the miracle of birth leaves a few issues to address
Like, say, that half of us are periodically iron deficient
So somebody's got to go kill something while I look after the kids
I'd do it myself, but what, are you going to get this thing its milk?
He says as soon as he gets back from the hunt, we can switch
It's hard not to fall in love with something so helpless
Ladies, I hope we don't end up regretting this
complaining about the past roles of men and women

Also:
>Oh, their religions are the best
They worship themselves yet they're totally obsessed
With risen zombies, celestial virgins, magic tricks, these unbelievable outfits
And they get terribly upset
When you question their sacred texts
Written by woman-hating epileptics

religion is bad and all writers of it and popular literature are women haters. men bad women gud

It's pretty bad in his newest album, and I don't enjoy listening to liberal propaganda, so I don't.

The only thing I can think is that one line in Things That Would've Been Useful To Known but besides that I don't know

>there are people on this board too stupid to realize that Father John Misty is a character created by Josh Tillman to satirize the modern hipster male

He's going through alot of trouble to play pretend, user.

He's definitely playing it up his personality to the point where it's satirical

>totally opaque satire
>good for anything

People don't really have to see it, it's shit if you don't see it because it's self pitying pandering trash, it's shit if you see it because it's just someone bitching about bitches, and because he fails to actually subvert anything or make his intention clear

He's talking about the absurdity of everything, from traditions, superstitions, wars, to human nature. Mentioning customary gender roles and how that fits in isn't SJW at all, it's been a big part of life.

religion IS bad dumbass

That's not the point he's making at all though?

*except for islam of course

No, Islam too you fucking moron. What, you really think he wasn't also talking about Islam when he mentioned "women hating epileptics"?

If you had any clue what you were talking about you'd realise that was a direct reference to Islam and the prophet Muhammed, who some people believe was epileptic due to the nature of his visions and his seizure-like states described in the Quran. Dumbass.

>taking bait that obvious

ewe lass

....you and i are the same person, like down to the trains of thought
don't forget, he was never part of Fleet Foxes. he just did their drums for a little bit. Robin has said he feels nothing towards him

Epic