>stop taking because it's maknig me worse
>started only taking half my dosage for the last 3 months
>everything went smooth
>decided to stop completely
>haven't taken anything for 3 days
>dizzy, nauseous, night sweats and fewer kick in

How do I end tihs*?

Bullet to the head helps

You aren't supposed to fuck around with mental health prescriptions. You've probably fucked up your brain chemistry balance. Go tell your doctor what you did before it's permanent

o fug
should I just start taking my normal dosage again?

Seek your answers On ReligiĆ³n.

You're a nigger. Tell your doctor what the problem is then do what he/she tells you. Changing feelsmeds without consent is retarded

just take your meds, bro, my good friend decided to stop taking his and he ended up killing himself, don't fuck around with anideps

Time. I've been very dizzy and nauseated coming off a few different antidepressants, it's common. Sweats and fever may be something else like you getting the flu. Coming off probably fucks with your immunities.

>having deppresion
lmao what a retard just kill yourself like the others

If one med doesn't agree with you talk to your doctor right away. Since brain chemistry is fucking complicated it typically takes more than one try to find the right one for you. I felt the same with my first med, made me stop but then it got real bad. Try finding the right one for you with help from your doctor and if your doc implies there's only one find a second opinion.

I also agree with not fucking with the scrips. It can seriously cause suicide. Almost got my aunt, and fuck was it hell to go through for me and my wife.

>hey trying to clear myself of this pointless drug addiction
>its hard

>come on man just keep abck shooting up that heroin if the withdrawal is bad XDD

youre a piece of shit, pepeposter

well the thing is I got a new doc now and she thinks I'm not depresed but rather that I might be autistic...
She hasn't said anything about the meds

Autism, ADD, and Bipolar are all in the same family now, as are many others. They're interlinked, so if you have one, you could easily have the other, or at least some traits of it. If the current meds kinda suck, seek a different doc and find out if it might be bipolar, as there are a shit ton of misdiagnoses of mental health issues.

>8 months on setraline for anxiety
>7 days ago come off them cold turkey

Hang in there, imho most meds are a crutch for shit we're too lazy to deal with, depending on the severity of course. But, with that being said. It's not impossible to go cold turkey, just patience and riding it out!

BTW, most antidepressant meds suck fucking ass.

Be prepared for weight gain, no libido, shitting your pants (fuck Paxil), and other wonderful stuff.

I'm so glad they re-diagnosed me as bipolar.

well shit, I just tok another pill because of what and said

>consent
did you brainwashed pleb seriously just say that DOCTORS CONSENT is more important than PATIENTS CONSENT

People need to read brave new world

Do NOT listen to this guy. Follow the advice of the fucking scientists, cold turkey is not the way to go, it's a severe shock to the system with almost any medication, let alone mental.

> Pay a person for his advice
> Don't follow his advice
You're a stupid hillnigger

It's not bad to take a pill, everyone's different and there's so much variables with anti depressants. In my case all I'm really getting from the cold turkey is a mixed bag

>irritability
>increased sex drive for some reason
>dizziness
>headaches / elastic band tension around my head
>energy levels are higher
>good kind of mania
>perceptions altering and exiting the bubble ssris put me in
>better quality sleep
>slight mood swings

That's to name a few, just go at your own pace and comfort user

Talk to your doctor if it;s making you worse off, change the script or dosage. Don't self medicate / stop taking them, most people on SSRI's do this to no avail

Everyones different, science can't hit the nail on the head for everyone's anatomy

Correct, so you have to go with the lowest common denominator. You don't just say, "Well, 1 percent are fine, let's see if I'm one of them!"

Let me correct myself. Not the LOWEST common, because shit... then you couldn't do anything. Just gotta use good judgement and don't take stupid chances. It won't hurt him to go down in dose slowly, but it could to not.

You claim I'm stupid but can't practice basic reading comprehension...

the claim was made regarding 'requiring doctors consent'

I queried this

how is calling me stupid changing anything about this sequence events? Oh right, you're just being reactionary and not actually thinking critically

because no one was questioning the fact that patients have to consent to any treatments. You projected this claim out of this air onto a statement that you ripped out of context.

OP fucked up his medication without consulting his doctor and now intends to fuck around with it further.

IF he intents to fuck himself up, he has all rights to do so AGAINST his doctors consent even.

Now replace the word consent in the last sentence with advice, and you see clearly why you are retarded.