Self locked in chastity

Self locked in chastity.
Any ideas of fun things to do with the key??

Other urls found in this thread:

emlalock.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sad

stick it in your urethra

roll

feed to a bird

Put it in a time locked safe.

checked

Shove up butt

Ship it to yourself, maybe it will get lost and you'll have to wait another week

why don't you have a keyholder?
selfchastity is a fucking joke.

Shove it up your dickhole until you can feel it touch the inside of your balls

eat, guy has to wait until shit comes out and eat the shit until key is found. double-win if he accidentally swallows the key in the shit.

No one wants to be my keyholder :(

Swallow it.
That way, you get the fun of breaking apart your stool to find the key!
The fear of being trapped forever in your cock cage, driving your nuttier and nuttier as you break apart the nutty chunks of your deposits!

break it in the lock

give it to a Trump supporter and see how things go

I want to.
Mail it to me.

2415 Fort Campbell Boulevard
Hopkinsville, KY

Drink heavily, half bottle of whiskey of your choice. Before hand take 2 totem polls worth of Xanax.

>Hide key in drunken stuper.

Wake up in the morning and try to find it.

kek

You about to receive more than just a key nigga.

And cover the lock hole with epoxy

Take the key to a store that is not open on the weekend. Hide key in store return Monday to reclaim. Pray no one else finds it

I put mine on my collar. the only people who can let me out are the ones who treat me like a fuckdoll, and thats if they want to. Most dont.

This.

Lets see a pic

eat it and when you go use the bathroom take out your shit from the toilet and dig it out

Naked timestamp

Slit your wrists with it cuck

Throw it in the nearest river

not OP, but hereyago.

Doesn't matter. Pick the lock in two seconds with a paperclip and a bobby pin. That things about as secure as a child-safe pill bottle.

if you were really hardcore you'd fill the lock with superglue and mae it permanent

why arent you hardcore op?

Lets see more

I have things I should be doing, but being a sissy slut on the internet sounds more interesting. Here's the plug that's in my boipussy now. In the interest of being both a slacker and a slut, im going to be riding a dildo later while watching sissy hypnos, but for now AMA

That's a good little sissy slut. How's your day been so far? Lets see that dido. And would you work that plug around for me?

Why do you like being a sissy?

Honestly boring. was having more fun earlier this week than i am in the later half, course I have more time to be a slut on mondays and tuesdays. Dildo pics maybe soonish :)

Honestly? Yeah. I'm bi anyways, a bit of a sub, and love being a toy. It works for me, so why not?

I'll be waiting, and give yourself a few spanks since I can't

Scenes from the hat!:

>things you shouldn't post on Sup Forums, Go!

its not in my pussy yet, but heres a comparison. I had a bigger cock to put in it, but it ended up getting gross and i had to dump it

Okay sissy I want to see more of those legs and I want you to tease your pussy with that dildo, get it nice and wet

It's a papa js'

who the hell says it is his adress?

winrar

What happens if you get a erection? Genuinely asking

- leave it at work
- leave it in a store
- put it in a jacket and leave your jacket at a friends house
- in bottle full of water and put it in the freezer
- mail it to yourself
- mail it some one else with a request to send it back
- eat it
- let your dog eat it
- let the neighbours dog eat it

Bump

>2415 Fort Campbell Boulevard
>Hopkinsville, KY

My dude.

emlalock.com/

and a luggage combination lock

Still here sissy?

Bump

use it to unlock the cage then take it off
chastity is the worst fucking fetish

sorry got distracted watching sissy hypnos and sniffing poppers. training makes my sissy mind all empty

Glad your back sissy. Lets see more of that pussy teased by that dildo and take those panties off

Stick it up your ass and crap it out in a lake/river from a bridge

Lmao! Whats the point?

>put into icecube

Bump

Bump

sorry no more pictures. unfortunately I have shit that actually needs to get done apparently. thanks for your interest in my little clitty though

Melt the key and pour it over your cock.

That's fine, but I expect you to be a good sissy and give yourself a nice long fucking with that dido when you have the time for it.

this.