Lol, I bet all you fat-ass nerds have never gone to the gym. I could walk into your house, slap your ass...

Lol, I bet all you fat-ass nerds have never gone to the gym. I could walk into your house, slap your ass, and sit on your couch. And what could you do about it? That's right, absolutely nothing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xPRJlfkQZcY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i do go to the gym though

I think my good friend walther would convince you to leave

I'll fuck you in your little rusty sheriff's badge and make you lick my cock clean. Bitch!

Sorry, I keep my door locked. And my dog would tear your ass up if I didn't.

shoot you

I would fart you out in seconds

Post dick or gtfo

good body, but weak face

I could just make my lock a sum. Since that guy in the picture looks like he can barely count out his reps

Going to the gym has nothing to do with your abilities to fight. You may be ripped next thing you know you get a chair/bottle/some other shit busted into your head.

I could take you

>picture name is "monster mode.jpg"
>fuckin looks like a hillbilly

lol come over please bby

Nice beach muscles, poser.

>that hairstyle and chain
no gf right?

Dude is ugly as fuck, I'd beat his ass

call the police?

I am actually going to the gym and have 2 guns and hate human in general. So meaby if u inter in my house i shot u in the legs and torture u for 3 week rape and burn alive are include

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

kek

I'd sit down with you and watch a game of basketball!

Slap me on the ass hard enough and I'd suck your dick.

> walk into your house, slap your ass, and sit on your couch. And what could you do about it?

Ask you to keep spanking me, daddy

You can make your muscles big but your head will only get smaller. Small head, and goes to gym. Lol, faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=xPRJlfkQZcY

BANGBANGBANGBANG
3 shots center mass,fwoomp
on the floor, last shot to the head
lights out bud youtube.com/watch?v=xPRJlfkQZcY

dude you are 5'7. fuck off

and ulgy

This, big muscles don't mean strong jaw.

I would probably hit you with a bat, stab you, or perhaps shoot you. so there's that.

call the cops on some faggot walking in my home uninvited good luck being the bottom bitch in prison

Nice 6 month progress kiddo.

4 months of cardio, every single day. I survived Christmas. Hearth beating dropped to 48.