Ask a Satanist anything

Ask a Satanist anything.
On phone, so I'm a bit slow

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/luciferianism/
twitter.com/jeniferleee
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hows the 8th grade going?

How's middle school working out for you?

who is Satan?

What does the satanic bible say on personal gain?

Where does the sun go at night???

>I'm a bit slow
We know, you're a 'satanist'.

Sry to dissappoint guys, I'm 27. Discovered Satanism when I was 14 thru churchofsatan.com. read evrrything on there then pirated the bible bc parents

>a Satanist

i.e. parasite with an entrenched identity crisis

This ancient symbol embodies all that you wish to know about satanism and personal gain

can't speak for op but the satanic bible is only relevant to those who follow LaVeyan satanism

A symbol representing what most other religions find diabolical - the rejection of gods, the individual as master of his own life, the rejection of the supernatural and the enjoyment of life.

Nothing specifically. Elaborate?

Agreed

What's daily life like? I'm kind of 'dabbling' with Satanism myself.

Is the Illuminati real?

satanism has to be the lowest rung of the left hand path.
Failure

Satanist is a way of thinking or a religion ?

>even satan can't explain this

I tried Satanism once. Ya know, just for the Hell of it.

Secular Cult

Be origanal fuck face

Not so. I'm the master of my own life, not a parasit of others'. I could be of course, but honestly I find it much more worthwhile achieving what I want myself. Leeching off others would entail relying on them and spending all my energy keeping the relation for only marginal gains

are you one of those satanists who really pray to him and want him to take your soul etc.
or are you one of those nihilism kind satanists

So you don't actually believe in the devil, you're just a libertarian atheist who enjoys wearing a cape and horns to scare the slave-mentality Christians

What's the difference?

accurate/10

It's pretty cool. Found myself a good job upon graduating law school, in stable relationship for twelwe years (met when I was 15, back and forth a bit the first five years). I just chill, work out, play ps4 amd read

LaVeyan satanists are just as gay as the christian herd.
Enjoy the religious cult of another name

The thing about being in a cult is that you're obviously supposed to think that the ideologies you've been set up on, like a child on a hobby horse, are correct. Have you no introspect?

Im the LaVey kind. Tho I hate the term. Belief in gods is unsatanic.

Actually I never wear any of that and I couldn't care less about Christians.

Satanism is a quasi-religion. A philosophy of life described in religious terms, which includes profane rituals for the entertainment and exercise of the mind as well as cleansing of desires otherwise unobtainable

religions discourage thinking

>luciferians are better

I've never been a part of CoS. I know fellow Satanists from my country and joined the organisation here, which is just an information source and mediator of members if they would like to meet others

Satanists believe in PHONES?

Funny

The source of satan's existence is found on the bible. In the bible, it says god will defeat satan in the apocalypse. Why did you pick the losing side?

>Satanism is a quasi-religion
No, you must be honest with yourself. Stop hiding behind euphemism. Satanism, like Jehovah's Witness, Masonry, Mormonism, Scientology, IS A SECULAR CULT. They're TRAPS for the insensible. They're a means of control administered by a certain occupying force of virtually all institutions.

tldr;scientology tier cult

That is a Christian belief. Satan as a symbol carries many different meanings, most importantly the rejection of gods and the enjoyment of the worldly life

You forgot to include christianity in your list.

agree

do you do any occult work or just use ritual as symbolism?

You are confusing Church of Satan with the actual religion. While it wasn't so in the beginning, I concur that the CoS post LaVey degenerated into a cult whose primary function is the fullfilment of the egoes of the leaders - Magus Gilmore being a slight exception

Magnets, how do they work?

I've done two rituals ever, back when I was 14 or 15. Never really had the space and privacy. Might take it up now I have a house

You're acting like someone half your age, though.
Prove me wrong.

it's incredibly interesting, i've been doing invocations and such, do recommend, it'll make ya feel great, in my experience.

>Satan as a symbol carries many different meanings
No, it's generally regarded as the Saturnic spirit; the diety known as Saturn, or Cronos, or El, or Dan.

Saturn, as the greeks know him as cronos, is the God of time in that interpretation. Time is not something that really exists, time is a limiting force. Saturn as known to be the great impedence, the clinger-onto of power. Saturn ate all of his offspring so that he would not be succeeded (per legend). Saturn is of course the diety of choice for wicked men; it represents LIMITATION, STAGNATION OF PROGRESS, STEALING FROM THE YOUNG, EXTINGUISHING COLDNESS. Saturn is the God of time, and time is the ruler of this shitty dimension we're committed to for this human life.

Saturn is literally analogous to Satan; the great impeder, the great problem. The Zionist "star of david" is the symbol of SATURN. Zionism is Satanism using the host religion of Judaism as it's cover. Israel is a Zionist Satanic state, not a 'genuinely Jewish' state. The Zionists are leading the Jews astray for their own purposes. The North Pole of the planet Saturn is an actual visible Hexagonal symbol, Hex as in 6. 6 is a prevelant zionist/satanist favored number for this reason. Saturn is also the 6th planet out. 666 everyone. Sell your soul to Satan for commercial success, fame and fortune. At the least, sell it to a cult for that "good job" and "sweet deals". Right, you spineless fucks?

he was right, it carries different meanings, see here you managed to start crying about jews as well.

You do this thread every week, go whine for attention somewhere else
>itt hur im loathing, dark and scary hurrrrr

Ok Ill bite. Just got myself and almost unheard of salary increase, first year after graduating because my boss really wants to keep me in the firm. I got another job offer five months after getting this job - which I got before graduating. It was a research position at my old faculty of law.

This is too much mumbo jumbo. tl;dr

>Not so. I'm the master of my own life, not a parasit of others

While using a belief system that parades itself as the inversion of that which is the foundational bedrock for the purported "mockery" that the troglodyte basic members claim that the religion wholly constitutes (in the one-dimensional sense).

"The second essay is “The God You Save May Be Yourself” [see Chapter #3]. It carries the premise of the first essay to its inevitable conclusion. If “God” is a human invention, then why should man not invent the most comfortable god he can
imagine? In fact his god should be himself. He should proclaim his own values.If the Satanist views himself as his god, I would often be asked, then where did that
leave Satan? Was he to be considered merely a symbol of the self? In the vulgar sense, yes. It would be senseless for the Satanist to cast down God just to set up another God in his
place, horned or not. Even in an allegorical sense it would be the destruction of the Satanic principle as well as the destruction of God."

[cont'd]

Do u do magick?

>it carries different meanings
Ah sweet, typical cultist confusion. Sure, everything is algebraic as fuck! Base your belief system on wild variables, surely that's the basis for a cohesive mental state, and not a confused, malleable, floating, impressionable CULT VICITIM. right goofball? (don't worry, goofball has several meanings)

>mumbo jumbo
Words make you confused, I know. COgnitive dissonance is a bitch and a half, isn't it?

Why do you worship such a pathetic, ineffectual, and annoying god?

Why not a more badass one like Thor or something?

"Satan is a symbol of the self, then, as it should be within the Satanist. But this symbolism is only part of the truth, because man’s very ability to think and act in disregard of
the “balancing factor” of the Universe necessitates a source for that ability. And that source is thus the intelligence that made the Church of Satan far more than an exercise
in psychodramatic narcissism. It is the intelligence of what mankind has personified as the Prince of Darkness himself - no symbol or allegory, but a
sentient being. This was the central “secret” - and the heart- of the Church of Satan. With the irony that so often accompanies great truths, it was proclaimed in the institution’s very title; yet in its
simplicity it confronted such a massive psychological block in the minds of even some of the most dedicated Satanists that it remained unnamed and unacknowledged. In the discussions
and debates which regularly surfaced, it would be referred to obliquely and
in hesitant tones. Eventually Anton LaVey and I spoke openly to one another about it, but only at times and in places of sacred significance to us. It was the realization that brought
Anton Szandor LaVey into being as a Magus in the precise sense of that term, and it was the realization, perhaps, which prompted him to inscribe my first
copy of the Satanic Bible:To Michael A. Aquino, who shall become more than can now be stated." — Michael Aquino (PSY-Warrior, Church of Satan Magus, and creator of the Temple of Set), The Church of Satan.

Also, Aquino went so far as to later state that the LaVey's Church of Satan was not Satanic enough/

>>
Actually this is my first time. We are legion, I guess?

I'm not »using a belief system«, I found my philosophy of life and concluded that I must be a Satanist. It's not something a 14 year old suburban kid does lightly. My parents only found out bc they opened a letter with material from my local satanic organization. It was not rebellion, neither was it self-imposed brain washing or wishful thinking. It simply was

Why did you kick Trump from your Directive Council and put him on a related position ?

Jesus. Look at this self-confounding horse shit!!! Man, do I feel fortunate to not have this many hooks in my fucking mouth. Shit!!

>I found my philosophy of life and concluded that I must be a Satanist.
satan trips confirms you're deep in the woods

You should read the thread

He means he bought the Lavey Satanist bible on Amazon. It comes sometimes in a "Rebelious Tween" discount pack with the Anarchist Cookbook,

Semantics are a joke. If you want to worship yourself don't call it Satanism.

Just a 'religion' for edgy teens trying to get back at mom for not signing them up for soccer practice.

It would have been much easier to explain Satanism, if Satan was seen as an actual entity. I'm sure Aquinas wrote as quoted, but there is also a reason he was kicked out. An impersonal, motivating, insentient »god« (also called a »sum of natural laws, known and unknown«) is a respected position within even CoS, but not belief in a literal god.

>I'm not »using a belief system«, I found my philosophy of life and concluded that I must be a Satanist.

While that "philosophy of life" is identified with and attached to an external ideological construct, deriviative of something else and which inversion/perversion is its vivific bedrock, that is hierarchical in nature and which "personal philosophy", or opinion" does not allow one to ascend that echelon of the "organization"/religion.

Magus Michael Aquino's words hold more (objective) weight than a self-avowed "Satanist" that acts as a proselytizing minion/low-ranking initiate for the "organization".

Im a catholic. Can you sell your soul. And can you summon demons?

No such thing 13 years ago my sweet child. I illegally downloaded a scanned version as .pdf

Again, you should read the thread. There you will find a response to this

OP, GO here, they will understand you:

reddit.com/r/luciferianism/

"This subreddit is dedicated to Luciferianism. Real.. Luciferianism - in a 100% serious, honest-to-goodness, earnest way.
Yes, really, we're actual Luciferians; serious, life-long adherents, and we identify under this banner as it is the summation of our spiritual lives. (...)"

It seems they are special like you, so you'll be fine.

Does it get tough finding black clothes in that size?

Youre shits flawed, for every drop you'll take you'll owe. Except what is givin by your own scales. Or have a bad time.

Satanism is not derived from Christianity more or less than any other religion is derived from somerhing else. Satanism is only called Satanism because it makes sense in the western world, where Satanism was founded.

And I'm not nor has I ever been a member of CoS. Many of the high ranking guys hate my guts because I blaspheme them by maintaining that one is not part of any elite just by being a Satanist. They need their flock to believe this - they think - and therefore don't like it when I speak against that tenet. Among others

No and no

I wear normal clothes, normal size. So no

This makes no sense. Elaborate?

Can I grow 3 inches in 2 weeks if I eat a baby's head?

And you are wrong. It derives from Satan or "Adversari" to put it in contraposition to the Abrahamic God, and this is the term the Christians used.

What you are thinking is Luciferianism (Literaly, the bringer of light) which was painted as a demon by Christians.

Do you try to summon deamons when someone makes fun of you infront of other people

Can high ranking satanists talk to satan?

Aquino wasn't "kicked out", he left on his own accord as the CoS was no longer seen as being Satanic enough with one of the reasons being the summation of the regulative lesser "truths" that low ranking members (or just "registered members" and self-avowed "Satanists) spout off from the propaganda flyers and lukewarm ,disposable "Satanic Principles" used to reel in the general multitude (you don't "ascend" or "descend" in those Satanic orders by remaining in a state of mere "personal philosophy", but by being refined and molded to the system further and "truer" in the nature of being the religion that it is)

"Satanic Ritual is a blend of Gnostic, Cabbalistic, Hermetic,
and Masonic elements, incorporating nomenclature and vibra-
tory words of power from virtually every mythos" —Anton LaVey, The Satanic Rituals

Nice digits, but the answer to that question is so obviously "yes" that I won't even respond.

You can too if you want: twitter.com/jeniferleee

literally satan
@jeniferleee

on a count from one to ten, how emo-cunt are you

How does it feel being autistic.

>Satanism is not derived from Christianity more or less than any other religion is derived from somerhing else. Satanism is only called Satanism because it makes sense in the western world, where Satanism was founded.

>And I'm not nor has I ever been a member of CoS. Many of the high ranking guys hate my guts because I blaspheme them by maintaining that one is not part of any elite just by being a Satanist.

A self-avowed "Satanist" spouting off on what Satanism "is" and contrariwise to the what the "keepers" of Satanism regard as the elan vital of the *religion*. A true "satan" (i.e. adversary) to Satan!.

keked

Even Lavey seems to think the term is somewhat weird to use if it's not christian related:

The term "Theistic Satanism" has been described as "oxymoronic" by the church and its High Priest.[22] The Church of Satan rejects the legitimacy of any other organizations who claim to be Satanists, dubbing them reverse-Christians, pseudo-Satanists or Devil worshipers, atheistic or otherwise. [23] Prominent Church leader Blanche Barton described Satanism as "an alignment, a lifestyle".[24] LaVey and the Church espoused the view that "Satanists are born, not made";[25] that they are outsiders by their nature, living as they see fit,[26] who are self-realized in a religion which appeals to the would-be Satanist's nature, leading them to realize they are Satanists through finding a belief system that is in line with their own perspective and lifestyle.[27] Adherents to the philosophy have described Satanism as a non-spiritual religion of the flesh, or "...the world's first carnal religion".[28]
"

>im a bit slow

pretty much sums up all satanists

Ask a real satanist anything not this cunt

Yes, the word Satan was used first by Christians. That does not make Satanism a construct of Christianity more than Christmas is. And no, I'm not thinking about Luciferianism. Lucifer is also used as a symbol in Satanism

Tbh I don't know much about Aquinos. He wrote some good articles once, and I know a guy who knew him back im the days. He does not interest me, and you really can't make me think that belief in gods is satanic. The very core of satanism is rejection of gods, as rejecting gods is kinda the most satanic thing you can do

And I found the slowest guy in this thread.
See

Supernatural things e.g. Heaven, Hell, Magic, God, Satan e.t.c. don't exist, OP.

>The very core of satanism is rejection of gods, as rejecting gods is kinda the most satanic thing you can do

And exalting the purported "anti-god"(created by "God") as the new deity for the "symbol" to receive worship (external of "self").

The so-called "atheist" Anton LaVey even went so far as to gather up members of the CoS to form a prayer circle and "atheistically" pray to Satan to save one of his acquaintance's son after he was mauled by a lion, written on p. 98 of the "authorized biography" of him by Blanche Barton.

Oh boy you're so edgy, I need these

Well, the most contrary think you can believe to an actuall religion is atheism. Satan is a recognized character in Abrahamic religions, so for them you are simply switching sides on their narrative.