Hi Sup Forums, I want to have a serious talk about rolling tobacco

Hi Sup Forums, I want to have a serious talk about rolling tobacco.

>What brand is the best?
>Why do u use it instead of cigs?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/b/1486064956127s.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'd probably do this if it wasn't so fedora

wow, is it fedora?

Amber leaf is probably the cheapest for its value

in norway tho, but this is the best

A lot of people do it because it's cheaper.
I just prefer the taste.

>Golden Virginia
>Cheaper, smells less like normal shit cigs, i treat it as a personal kind of a therapy and something to mess with my hands, also i can control the amount of tobacco, smoking rolled ones makes you smoke less and less with time so you have an exit option if you want at some point.

This. I'm a hypocrite in this. I actively hide my rolling and think it looks retarded.

99% roll Pueblo any time I smoke though. But in public I carry around a pack of Camel Lights and only smoke them when I absolutely need to and unluckily am in front of another person.

I've always thought it was kinda fedora even though I wanted to try it a couple years ago

>>What brand is the best?
Schwarzer krauser
>>Why do u use it instead of cigs?
stronger and cheaper

they are the "cool" thing here in my country.

Empty public ash trays save tons of cash
Smoking is way too expensive

*fedorable

you're hardcore autist

I'm gonna be real with you. Rolling tobacco is only really good if you're with friends just sitting in the house and relaxing. It's far more practical to just buy cigarettes as is so you don't have to roll every time you want to pop out for a smoke.

What country?

Always thought it was more hick than fedora.
I feel like ranting about the gubment when i roll my own.
>Usually its kite
>Menthol, and i'm a white nigger

Chile

Do you anons hand roll or use those machines?

When I smoked I preferred golden Virginia. Decent strength and taste, good value. Rolling takes a bit of practice but you can get quite neat with time. Use thicker papers. Thin ones are crap.

It's kinda clumsy to roll with fat fingers.

Fuck off.

You ever had the oppurtunity to talk to a qt and she asks you for a smoke. You say "sure" and try handing her over your pouch and papers. Then she gets weirded out and finds another guy to bum an actual cigarette off of and you lose your chance?

Unless you're going for a hipster or something, girls think rolling your own is retarded and makes you look like a poorfag.

It's easy when you get used to it.

>Rolling tobacco is only really good if you're with friends just sitting in the house and relaxing.
that aint true. I rolled my own when I smoked because it was insanely cheaper. we dont have to pay the "sin tax" here for tobacco that isnt prepackaged in cigs, so you can get a can that is like two cartons worth of tobacco for about $30. that was the price for american spirit tobacco anyway. a pack of AS brand cigs here is $7. it is very economical.

I ended up quitting altogether though because it is practically illegal to smoke or vape anywhere. vaping is more fedora I think.

>nope.jpg
actually they get excited i know how to roll so i roll them and fast forward: i end up getting laid with them just because of the fucking rolling tobacco. retard faggot.

>vaping is more fedora
yeah, but it's going to be cool soon. Like most of things that started fedora.

i roll because it tastes better and it is much cheaper.

i usualy roll with extra thin papers (almost transparent)
active coal tips
and american spirit tobacco

i meant vaping seems more fedora than to rolling.

you're disgusting. smells like camelshit, tastes like camelshit.

active coal tips leave a really bad taste to rollies, or is just me?

i always used a machine. not just because I suck at rolling but because the tubes come with filters.

this guy right here KNOWS how to fucking smoke right.

there are many different types of active coal filters.
i use the use the ones that only have a small active coal part in the middle, the rest is normal filter.

Go full fedora instead, the taste is superior and it's not like you can smoke those in public without looking like a moron aswell

My favourite is G.l pease Lombard or Greve Hamilton's Blandning (The Swedish cunt)

True, its insane how everybody thinks its cool to smoke tobaco

you obviously know too :3

you are from Chile too?

Actually, rolling a tobacco in front of a girl looks far more interesting than just handing a cig, besides, it gives far more chances to strike conversation.

"buys" you more time

one of the best, also pueblo and camel blue

not if you try rolling after you just took a shit and didnt bother to wash your hands. unless it is kesha or some equally trashy ho

>camel blue
>no
you got shitty taste mate

i.4cdn.org/b/1486064956127s.jpg
for real the best one

what do u smoke then?

in your case i smoke human shit instead of this piece of crap faggot tobacco, are you in fucking highschool?

Where are you guys from?
Roling here is as expensive as normal ones so you only look like a tard if you roll without weed.

What kind of tastes is there in roling tobacco? I asume burley and virginias but do u have any latakia? Aromatics?

omg your a faggot have you ever smoked in your life or just watched others do?

Inb4 smoking is only fot those whi think they are cool

Yhe bc sucking on a canser stick that make ppl wrench there noses is sooo cool.

It literally takes 20 seconds to roll

>be a libtard and vape
>love newfag
bugler and hightimes papers
or
roll shit in 20 usd bill

healthfag detected

stick with your organic gay vegan burgers. this aint a health thread, nigger

Oh god I'm not a health fag i >Inb4 healtfag

cutters choice is standard mate, have rollies instead of straights as its cheaper and get more out of it.

cheaper
what other reason should it give ?
maybe for rolling joints its usefull too