There's people literally trying to normalize pedophilia, please fucking kill me

There's people literally trying to normalize pedophilia, please fucking kill me.

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.co.uk/germany-overwhelmed-by-1000-refugee-child-brides-call-ban-grows-1577226
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And?

That's what happens when you say gay and tranys are OK

newfag

wrong website you disgusting degenerate fucking casual.

Can't control who you're attracted to mate.

About fucking time

>newfag

I think that little girl wants to put her dick up that boy's ass

meanwhile on pedophile island bought with embezzled American tax payer dollars

meanwhile in international waters

meanwhile in 3rd world countries

If they identify as a little girl, why are they the ones sticking their dick into the kids?

I suppose the Tumblr whores will defend this bullshit

Ok, i'll bite: Self identification doesn't necessarily comes together with a new sexual preference.
If a guy wants to be a little girl and starts dressing up in pink stuff with pacifier and all it doesn't necessarily mean he's a pedo.
I mean he sure got a screw lose, but he's probably not dangerous. Keep the kids away anyways - just in case.

You stupid fucks pushed to make a mental issue a completely accepted and "Normal" thing, off fucking course it would open a chance for trolls and retards wannabe to make a satire outta the whole situation.

I don't want this to be normal, I want acceptance and help.

And those fucks that argue saying that the faggots greeks and the chinnesse did it before don't understand that those were different times and the whole proccess never involved sexual intercourse until the children reached maturity.

What these guys are doing is an atrocity and will be harmful for society as a whole. And for fuck sakes I'm one and I have to argue agaisnt this bullshit.

There's people literally trying to normalize trannies, please fucking kill me

>not dangerous
any weird 60 year old fuck who dresses up as a 12 year old girl is fucking retarded and should be castrated, just in case.

i thought this was a protest against child labor.

well i mean the 'child' is working for something

^_^

this

seems perfectly natural to me

this

Yeah... right.

If you fucking believe that, I have a bridge to sell you in San Fran, you may have heard of it.

Greeks, particularly the Spartans engaged in sex with children as young as six.

The fucking Romans weren't any better, and there is evidence that the reason that Augustus was the chosen heir to Julius motherfucking Caesar was because the latter fucked the former since his was 10. Not to mention that the eventual queen of the motherfucking Holy Roman Empire, Theodora, was born into a whore house in which she "performed" from the age of five, most notoriously engaging in a sex act with a fucking swan at the age of 10.

Learn to history faggot!

This. Absolutely this.

Okay, so even if it is a mental issue, the recommended treatment is transitioning.
Now what, fuckwhit?

ibtimes.co.uk/germany-overwhelmed-by-1000-refugee-child-brides-call-ban-grows-1577226
Germany is allowing Refugees to bring their child brides so we're more than half way there. GERMANY YES!

I like to roleplay as a nine year old girl.
Am I agefluid?

>And those fucks that argue saying that the faggots greeks and the chinnesse did it before don't understand that those were different times and the whole proccess never involved sexual intercourse until the children reached maturity.

you cannot even into history

it's a rolling boulder, we should've stopped it when they started to normalize being "gay" and if nobody takes action, it will be too late. we normal people will be the anormals soon.

I hope to land a job working in a concentration camp when we decide to purge the left.
I will sure they won't enjoy their stay.

Actually the recommended treatment is therapy and medication.

Or Euthanasia.

Well, it actually has more to go along the lines that I don't want to believe this was something normal. You know, to feel special.

Either way, they were all crazy fucks which sorta proves that sticking your dick into kinder makes crazy, which spoils it for the rest since you shouldn't put your dick in crazy.

yes. you should stick your little girl penis in a boy's ass immediately.

it's part of our propaganda to trigger SJWs.

this... was kicked off by Sup Forums.... to trigger tumblr.

you fucking idiot

we normal people will be the anormals soon

They already are.

um. hate to break it to you, but all our ancestors did 120+ years ago WAS fuck children

Mean while our current President has multiple flight records to said island

It's not pedophilia. It's being clovergender.
These feelings i have are real and valid.
Love is love.
Age is just a number.

I want to get fucked by a 35 old men as they call me their little girl though.

we fucked ourselves

Are you retarded? this was made by Sup Forums to troll the libtards

mfw this was predicted

>the recommended treatment is transitioning
>People are this dense

I don't know nor care when the medical system endorsed this bullshit. But a couple decades ago the treatment was to attend therapy or get electroshocked or both.

we fucked some fucking newfags that's all

>please fucking kill me.
Why don't we kill them instead?

i want to chop my dick off and my legs at the knees so i can really be a little girl. will i be passable? i'll probably need prosthetic little girl feet that attach to my severed knees to truly complete my transformation though.

There's nothing inherently bad with pedophilia. You shouldn't give people a hard time just because of their sexuality.

It's only a bad thing, when such people actually molest children. But as with all groups of people and crimes, the molesters are the vast minority of pedos. Most of them never act upon their desires.

clovergender is way too obvious

>Baitception

Good job stupid fucks, now we don't even know why was this bullshit made up.

that's exactly what i jsut said, you goddamn drool factory

You said to piss off you tard

guide to become a little girl
>1) chop dick off
>2) abduct little girl
>3) scalp little girl and cut her feet off
>4) cut your legs off at the knee
>5) sew little girl scalp to your head
>6) sew little girl feet to your severed knees
>7) put on sexy lingerie
you are not a trans little girl and completely passable. next, try enrolling yourself in daycare and flirting with little boys. if it works, you pass.

you are now*

How do i do that like what do i need? ill do it if i possible

So wait... me being a 40 year old man means I shouldnt have a 14yo gf?

was perfectly normal for 6000 years til 120 years ago

i'd like you to focus all you remaining mental faculties into attempting to read again. it looks like you failed the first time

Only if you don't plan to marry her.

Well, normal or not, I love her. We've been together for two years. I see nothing wrong since we both want it.

me either

Again, it used to be normal and long lasting. Not a couple years thing.

Yeah well this was the same thing i was preaching back around 2008. I said "first it will be exceptance of the gays, then Pedos." I can still remember what the left said now "no way that would ever happen they are mentaly ill. There is a difference "Will you know whatAnd I'll say it now but soon Even rape will be considered normal.

>implying this isn't something we created to troll you normies
gtfo Sup Forums, you're just here to complain

This. There was nothing innocent about the relationship between an "eromenos" and "erastes", and while the young kid did have to be older than 12, he rarely was older than 18.
Many roman emperors were gay: Hadrian is the perfect example.
You are free to feel as you will about homosexuality, but don't try to justify it with your silly arguments about history if you know nothing about it

"age identity [...] changes over time"

Aren't we all like that?

I want to marry her dude. Shes amazing, smart, funny, athletic and beautiful. Shes a cheerleader too.

yup democrats / Hillary etc
see pizzagate

NOT THE FUCKING POINT FAGGOT!

>Even rape will be considered normal.
By that logic the nest step would be innocents rape.

Now, let me explain this further. I would love to stick my dick into some sweet puddi but that doesn't mean I want to rape or hurt someone I do love and care for deeply.

Why is it so wrong that I'm agaisnt this whole thing?

Are you retarded?
I truly don't give a shit what you think about homosexuality. Your arguments are invalid and need to be exposed as such. That is the point to me.

You mean it's not because the POTUS is a renowned childfucker?

Why are we not reveling in the new sexual predation era? What's okay for the President should be fine for us, yes?

>pizzagate

Cheers!

It was perfectly normal until the 80s

(This is not to say it was RIGHT, just normal.)

Only in the aughts were all fifty states reformed so that child marriage wasn't legal. (It still is in some states in special judge-overseen cases.)

Before that, the US was far more interested that you were fucking with a license than you were wrecking the psyches and genitals of little girls.

Of course, in the 80s, what you did with your OWN kids (including adoptees and fosters) was nobody's business but your very own. And plenty of little boy rectums were pillaged for it.

Puts the whole Catholic Priest scandal in context, doesn't it?

PIZZAGATE!

Into the 80's?? Oh, that whiff of 3rd world country.
Here In Norway those kind of relationships went away in the late 19th century.

I think you are mixing up the POTUS with the cunt and her kiddy fucker cronies that blew a 3-0 lead and lost

Pedophilia is just another sexual orientation. Are you against gays and people that wear leather too?

This is great. It's so hard for people like us that have to pretend we don't fuck kids. Society needs to understand and accept our sexuality.

the future holds great things

that's what I thought...

yes actually

I know, right? Though it wasn't entirely fazed out. Plenty of arranged, spring-autumn and intra-familial marriages in the early 20th century. Uncle-niece was common.

But yeah, here in the states we were handing off little girls to old men in the name of Jesus. So when we criticize Islamic states that are behind the times, it's kinda hypocritical.

>handing off little girls to old men in the name of Jesus
Don't you mean little boys?

pizzagate is such bullshit. I've been going to comet ping pong at least 2 or 3 times a week, and not once have they tried to get me to fuck any kids, EVEN WHEN I ASKED!

Hes right though anons.

If you think Norway in the 80's was any different you were obviously born in the 90's. It's not a country-by-country phenomenon, it's a western culture thing.

THAT's your defense? "But Clinton's Husband?"

To be fair, I know Bill Clinton was a sex fiend and engaged in coerced and semi-consensual shit, but I'm not sure he fucked pre-teens the way that Trump did.

There was the whole Epstein affair, but there was also his beauty contest gig, and his attitude with the Billy Bush tapes are consistent with his current attitudes regarding women.

But I get that Trump's your personal jesus, so believe what you need to, dude.

>That's what happens when you say gay and tranys are OK
I'd rather be a straight pedo than a tranny.

At least my parts are naturally made for hers, even if they are a little big.

I wunna lick dat young fresh pussy tho

This is what happens when "sexuality is all in muh head" is OK.

Heh... we only started cracking down on kiddy fiddlers after the McMartin Pre-School scandal (which was all bunk and hysteria anyway).

So when the whole Catholic Clergy thing came out, it was from adults who grew up as kids during that hysteria, and had an inkling they were being abused.

But they were taking advantage of position and authority in the name of Jesus.

I was talking about how, throughout most of the US, you could legitimately and legally fuck a little girl ten, twenty, thirty years your junior, you just had to marry her first, which was very easy to do.

We care more about that marriage license than we do whether a partner is capable of consent.

this.