Please help me. What is wrong with my tongue

Please help me. What is wrong with my tongue

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://images.medicinenet.com/images/appictures/thrush-s5-symptoms-signs.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.medicinenet.com/thrush/page5.htm&docid=5EAPyX1ku64sQM&tbnid=5UBFilO8cLKCxM:&vet=1&w=340&h=340&client=ms-android-att-us&bih=615&biw=360&q=thrush&ved=0ahUKEwi30_SMovLRAhUG2yYKHVQODvkQMwhAKAAwAA&iact=mrc&uact=8
youtu.be/FmFIdQwYj5U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Clean it?

to suck embers is not good idea

liver failure

That's accumulated ball sweat, Sup Forumsromo.
Brush your tongue.

thruh

Oral Thrush

Get a tongue scraper and some Fluconazole

Thrush. You need nystatin and are probably dying of autoimmune disorder.

It's definitely AIDS you really fucked up OP.

Looks a bit like Candida, bro.

I got sick 5 times so far this year i think i might legit have an autoimmune disorder

too much semen

Yeah oral thrush. Probaby the result of antibiotics. The meds the anons above recommended will clear it up

Theres a faggot attached to it.

a serious answer here: that's a neat fungal infection. this can have different reasons. do you take any medical spray? They usually can lead to such infections if you don't clean out your mouth afterwards (water will do it all fine). i hope you look after your mouth hygiene in general? because if not: congrats to your fabulous result.

Stop eating out chinks, faggot

Could it just be just because of strepsils? I had a sore throat for a week now and had been taking strepsils to help get rid of it. Nearly gone but i have cough now instead

habe you been sick 5 times or have you beensick the whole last month through without taking the time to fully recover?
idiot.

STOP PANICKING OP.

It's Frictional Kerotosis caused by a protein being produced when your teeth rub against tongue. Utterly harmless and benign you would benefit from seeing a dentist to be sure and maybe a night mouth guard might help??

Millions suffer this so your not alone. Hope this helps.

google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://images.medicinenet.com/images/appictures/thrush-s5-symptoms-signs.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.medicinenet.com/thrush/page5.htm&docid=5EAPyX1ku64sQM&tbnid=5UBFilO8cLKCxM:&vet=1&w=340&h=340&client=ms-android-att-us&bih=615&biw=360&q=thrush&ved=0ahUKEwi30_SMovLRAhUG2yYKHVQODvkQMwhAKAAwAA&iact=mrc&uact=8

That's some hardcore thrush

This is one medical thread where the "it's AIDS" thing might actually be accurate.

I have been sick 5 times since september. I get good but then 2 weeks later i catch some new shitty cold or flu

You have a bacterial infectuon called thrush

You realize free medical clinics exist right?
Go to a doctor and get him to check your shit out. Anons like to think they know what they're talking about, but go to someone who went to school for that shit for 8 years confirmed.

Fucking pussy. Man the fuck up and stop getting sick, you weak fucker. You're holding us back.

I went to a doctor on tuesday and he said i dont have anything and prescribed me painkillers for sore throat

just stop sucking cocks

I used some mouthwash. Is my tongue fix?

No. Mouthwash doesn't destroy fungal cells.

You need Nystatin or Fluconazole.

I mean I'm only a nursing assistant but it does look a lot like a fungal infection, so yeah probably some nystatin.
Pretty common with elderly dying people, are you an elderly dying person?

Brush your tongue brah

18. Had sex for first time 2 months ago. Maybe i got aids?

I doubt it.
Just go to a fucking doctor and ask them, asking Sup Forums in the first place is honestly stupid as shit.

I already went to doctor and he said i just have a flu and it should go away soon. That was nearly a week ago

Oh. Well, I'd call them and ask them if it's normal for it to stick around this long.
To my untrained eye it looks like a fungal infection but as mentioned I'm untrained.
Would definitely consult a doctor before Sup Forums.

did u lick an anus?

it's from smoking
if you smoke, when I smoked i got thrush really bad one time. There is this purple shit you put on your tongue and it gets rid of it. Look up oral thrush and how to remove from babies. same shit. clean whatever you smoke dank out of or quit ciggies. brush teeth. drink a shit ton of water. exercise, take vitamins. might be due to a deficiency in something which weakened your immune and then your mouth got over run by the fungi that are there all the time anyway

stop sucking dick

This is a Candida overgrowth of the tongue. No doubt there will be an overgrowth in your gut as well. You need an anti-fungal like Fluconazole or Nystatin to help clear it. The latter is easier on your liver.

Do not drink alcohol or consume refined sugar or carbs as this feeds Candida yeast. Google the Candida diet and follow it strictly. Candida causes various illnesses.

When Candida dies, it releases a toxin that causes brain fog. Keep punching through and it will clear, but follow the diet strictly.

OP, post color of skin and eyes.

May wanna get that checked
youtu.be/FmFIdQwYj5U

Also, you can clear Candida infections without a doctor. Just follow the diet and get a Candida supplement. I HIGHLY recommend CanXida Remove from CanXida dot com. It's expensive, but it works. Worked for me perfectly. Good luck!

Also, Candida overgrowth is caused a lot by antibiotics. Do not take any more and take probiotics to help the good bacteria overcrowd the bad Candida. VSL 3 is the best.

AIDS

Can I put my cock in your mouth?

Im not jaundiced i think

too much ass eating

I have been taking strepsils for my sore throat. Strepsils has 2 antibiotics. I feel like i have this candida thing especially the brainfog thing ive just been nearly falling asleep while working even tho im getting usual amount of sleep

You display typical Candida symptoms. Please look at TheCandidaDiet dot com and follow the advice!

The golden rule: The stricter you are on the diet and anti-fungals, you will recover quicker. Also, carbs and sugar feed Candida yeast, so don't eat it, and they will starve and get weak. That's when the anti-fungals come in and attack.

Go on the site, order a Candida supplement on Amazon, and start the diet. :)

Sup, OP. Literal doctor here.

That is an accumulation of yeast. In your gut you have what is called "Candida" and when it gets imbalanced it can show by doing what is in your picture.

Anything with Lauric acid like coconut oil for instance will slow the growth and manage it better. Before taking some gnarly antibiotics I'd recommend steering your diet towards PRObiotics like yogurts and cooking with oils with lauric acid and eating foods with it.

I have had patients take amoxicillin and kill it. One person actually took it out of the capsule and poured it on their tongue over the course of a week or so. I wouldn't recommend it but it's a thing supposedly.

Nigger what the fuck

Can i just wash my tongue in oil?

I also have olive oil. Which do i pick?

Use apple cider vinegar with some water instead, it's a stronger ant-fungal. Or, get some coconut oil as it contains caprylic acid and is a good antifungal. Swish it around the mouth like mouthwash, but DO NOT SWALLOW IT!

But please follow the diet and supplement.

got the same shit, it's ass cancer. gg.

no but srsly, take your toothbrush and clean it. that simple.

Likely geographic tongue. Benign idiopathic condition. Wouldn't worry too much. If it persists for too long see your GP otherwise I wouldn't worry about it. I'm an internal medicine resident.

Spray some lamisil on that shit mayne