Decided to travel to the past to answer some questions about our future

Decided to travel to the past to answer some questions about our future.

Feel free to ask, I'm all ears. Can't answer anything about Alaska though.

Would you suck a shit log out of Andy Sixxs asshole?

Op will stop being a faggot in tje future?

That's really a trend that's gonna stick around for a bit, so not any time soon in that regard.

Alaska this, Juno if you are from the future. What is the weather going to be Tomorrow in Anchorage?

Does Trump kill himself?

Like I said, I can't answer anything about it. I don't even think I could answer a question like that even if it weren't directed to Alaska, just because I'm from a different time period doesn't mean I'm all knowing.

No, he doesn't.

Who's the next president?
What's Hillary's book called?

Mandela effect gets worse in the future?

Can you provide any proof that you're from the future? Or are you just a roleplayer from /x/?

What happens to Trump and his administration?

Trump's going to have a pretty aggressive run, though due to his extensive pre planning he'll be the one who comes on top.

Liberal fire's gonna smoke down for a bit, give him the steam to win another term.

Her book? I never bothered reading anything by her after the election.

The general consensus around that is mass hysteria currently, correct? It's going to stay that way, though through over time it's honestly just going to get worse due to the expansion of things like Mass Media. People are only going to get more gullible.

How would I provide proof without violating my own safety?

It's pretty lackluster if I'm honest with you, 2024's going to be the big one.

What happens to Middle East?

Just as I thought, an /x/ roleplayer.

What's the leading brand of condoms in the future?

Who are our next 3 presidents?

Its actually impossible to be from the future unless you are from a different line. Well, are you?

What is your method of time travel?

Does it have anything to do with absolute cold?

which would mean the info OP gives us is worthless?!

What would you say the biggest event of 2020 was

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

You're lying I already talked to a time traveler that said trump's gonna resign.

This movie is confusing af

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

give me two accumulators that I can bet on to make me a shitload of cash

Exactly. the time traveler I spoke to was a roleplayer from /x/, on /x/. That disclaimer doesn't exist there, therefore, this thread is the falsehood.

Same thing that happened to Germany after WW1.

I can tell you I'm only here due to special circumstances. Really once it comes around it's not going to be utilized that much. It's all still very theoretical.

I can't answer that. Mainly due to Multi-verse theory is about as strong a theory as evolution is now. Doesn't just go down a single path.

My method? I honestly only know so much about it, as it really is still theoretical in a lot of aspects due to the complexity of the passage of time itself and how we're manipulating it. It has something to due with the manipulation of gravity if I'm correct, not necessarily a reversal of everything but rather a method of passing through it. A lot of the more higher up intellects think it has something to do with Multi-verse theory.

I'm just here to record data on it.

Keep an eye on NATO, that's all I'll say on that.

but THIS is a fact and does not belong here, faggot!

Im not talking about multiverse theory, im talking about more of a mutiple single lines with each one changed a little, not that branching shit

Pseudo-intellectual nerd thread.

>special circumstance

Good cover dude. Have a good time tricking Sup Forums.

It's something similar to that.

More minuscule events in the "timeline" are more subject to change compared to larger ones which for the most part remain static through out it's passage, why I can't really answer some things.

That's just a simplistic way of putting it, there is a text limit to these posts.

Like I said, I'm only here to study data in this "string" as one of the other posters put it. We don't usually do this because the data isn't very consistent.

This is also why technically there is a timeline for every possibility,_ including one where time travel happens

I think Reddit is where you want to be with this kinda gay faggot queer nerd shit. Your type of people are there.

"The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact".

Why are you taking this thread so literally? It's a fucking fun thread and you're trying to assert your intelligence by calling out bullshit, but in reality you're making yourself look like a try-hard.

I am the alpha male, that's why.

Yeah, but like I said from what we've gathered more larger events in the "timeline" are static compared to smaller ones. But that's where we get stumped, in some cases larger events are completely warped.

They believe it has something to do with the Cosmic MB, so they put people like me through to record data on it.

How common is time traveling in the future?

So do we meet aliens and they go crash on the moon?how do we call them?spacenigers?

How will the SJWs be remembered?

It's not really something we've made "common" for the public yet.

Somewhat similar to how most technologies are formed, they go through rigid trial and error before the public really gets their hands on it. We're in a pretty primitive form of tests that require a good bit of resource to even do.

"Meet" is an odd word, depending on what's happened to Europa in this strand will be the biggest factor on when you'll meet extraterrestrial life, or how much funding your space programs have. Really when you'll do it is from what we've gathered is mostly dependent on the timing and funding.

Pretty minuscule event, for the most part with us they faded into obscurity. Kinda like the girl who cried wolf, can only scream so much until people just stop paying attention.

If you are, or related to someone possibly in this thread, give a sign that you are said person

The repercussions of time travel are pretty immense that you would need a very, very valid reason to do so. So, what do we do right now in this time to cause your need for time travel?

Are you alive in this time period, because if you are can you please explain how your matter can exist twice, since matter can neither be created or destroyed?

So wait. Is trump's run lackluster or aggressive?

How would I know? This website functions on anonymity. Strong chance I'm not even going to be birthed in this timeline.

It's mainly for the purpose of studying time travel itself. They can't really monitor everything I do in this timeline just due to how we even get here in the first place. It's largely on an honor based system as silly as that sounds, what I mean by "special circumstances."

This is a pretty harmless thing to do in the long run, it won't affect your "strand" in any serious way.

Like I said, I have no way of knowing. A good bit of the information we've gathered on this manipulation of "time" suggests it doesn't just flow down a single path, it goes down multiple ones and we're trying to figure out what's causing it. Why I'm here to collect data so we can more accurately manipulate the matter we pass through.

Term itself is lackluster, the run itself will be aggressive.

What is going to happen to me in 2 hours?

how big is your cock, show pics if you could

What strand are you from, alphanumerically

Does Hillary ever reveal her fuckin' acid-spitting, human devouring, lizard tendencies to the general retarded public?

I have no idea.

What's the average size in this strand?

Strand B2.

Nah, she just disappears.

can you tell what year, decade or millenium are you from?

Which strand is this?

holy fuck are you actually still mad about hillary clinton

Sure, in our strand it's currently 2052 but for you it's 2017 as you already know.

Strand B7

Does ww3 happens? How does it start and which countries involves in war?

Do people from 2052 feel nostalgia about the 2010s? What do you guys remember the most from this time period?

No, but 2 aspiring super powers will have a very costly war against each other.

Do you have an enema?

What's the deal with airline food??

Like I said, keep an eye on NATO.

Depends on the generation we're talking about. Everyone's always going to feel nostalgic about the past.

In most strands it's pretty peaceful around this period.

Yeah.

Interesting.