Almost there, anons

Almost there, anons

The CPU cooler I'll be getting is a Cryorig C7

The motherboard is an EVGA Z170 Stinger

And the case is a Dr Zaber Sentry

Also ordered a new monitor that's arriving tomorrow, Acer Predator 34

why would you drop all that money on a 1080 and i7 and not back it up with a top of the line power supply smh

This, get a gold certified 850+ Watt psu

>Purchased windows
>750 Evo
>16gb of ram with 1080 and 7700k
Poor choices.

Hahahahahah
>GTX 1080.
> Buys a monitor less than 100hz

Sage

Do your research. it can be OCed to 100

>ddr4

That is one of the best rated SFX PSU's

This guy gets it.

Plus, if doing a single card setup, you don't need more than 500W. Modern components are incredibly power efficient.

/Thread as far as I'm concerned. Just jealous anons

I'm personally running a 750G2 with one 1070. Overkill yes, but gives room for an upgrade/second card.

I've got that in my atx case. Good solid card.

>Dr Zaber Sentry
Have fun fitting all that shit in there.

psu not card.

Made sure to check specs and everything. It'll all fit. Wiring is gonna be a pain in the ass but I'm not worried.

since when is Wanting to support the company by buying a product a bad thing? 750 Evo is still damn good. 16GB is all you need, I rarely go above 8GB.

Be worried here is mine mine in another thread (micro ATX case with similar parts length)

Oh look, the all-knowing PC god again

HAHA, why thefuck did you buy Win10??

Perhaps some people actually like Windows 10?

the gfx card will use half of that psu at full load... you should have gotten 800w+ even with a single card. it's more important than most people know.. psu is usually the first thing to go out and it can take down other components with it.

YES! DID THEY REALLY FINALLY RELEASE ZE SENTRY?

won't ship until april

Modern Gfx cards take more power and make more heat than ever.. this is why we had to go from one 6 pin to two 6 pins and some require more

The 1080 pulls 180W at full load unless overclocked. On the Nvidia website it says 500W or greater. OP will be fine. The SX500LG is one damn good PSU