Sup Forumsros did i fuck up?

Sup Forumsros did i fuck up?

She's friend with my friends but I've met her 4 times and the last time was in my hometown at a party this summer.
I've moved home now and want to start dating her but I now when i read my message again I get second thoughts and thinks it's really cringy.
We are both 22yo

Translation:
Hey!
Dont you have Tinder or have you already swiped left on me?
Jokes and side, we've never really said hello but I remember you where nice so I wonder if I could invite you for coffee any day or perhaps meet out on the pub? :)

Bumping pls bros need ur help

give it 24 hours. if no reply she no interest, and if ur friends on fb she would have seen u but if not she gets this message request which enables her to see it without u knowing kek

My son is also called Bort

not too cringey, but shes definitely blanking you, or thinking of what to reply with. If she doesnt get back to you then shes a cunt, but shes rly hot so I can see why youd be interested. Are you a good looking guy?

That's the problem, we're not friends so if shes ignored me i will go full fedore if I ad her as a friend and write another message
"Hi I dont think you saw this before"

this are the 2 only options in my opinion
1. it seems that she hasn't get the message yet(correct me if im worng but it doens't appear her
miniaturized profile pic where the check is)
2. she's just not iterested so let it go user

>swedish
Yeah, she's dating niggers. Blame yourself.

Tip for the future: less is better.

Rarely do you ever want to send a text that's over 3 sentences long. Ahort and sweet is so impoetant.

So next time, no jokey intro. No pretext. No explaining shit. Just say hi. Thats all. Less is best.

If you send a paragraph, it isnt sexy. Just short and straight to the point. As if shes just any other person.

Hi. How are you? Do you want to go out?

Literally thats it. If you try to jazz up what youve texted her, if its obvious that you put thought into it, then it comes across as tryhardy and as if youre putting her on a pedestal. Whcih most people dont want to be. They just want to be treated as normal people.

The only beta part about it is the smiley fave emoji at the end.

Holy fuck, you are a man. Stop using smiley emojis.

Kek but this.
We r swedish so shes a mediocre gal in my range

You've fucked up.

You shoul've stuck to "Hey, we've met before. Remember me?" And then proceeded your conversation.

She might have no noticed the message request because it's in another inbox hidden within facebook, so i'd maybe add her first?

This is swear to fucking Satan

With girls don't ever send complicated, multi thought texts. Unless you know her really well and it happens a lot, be short sweet and to the point

That is retarded advice. Don't believe what your uncle and romcoms tell you, girls don't want to be treated like shit all the time. They don't want to be worshipped, but they don't want to be an afterthought either.

Also this, I found out about the different inbox and had like 40 messages

So, so very wrong

A bit forced buy almost could pass as not written by an authist.

You need to lurk moar.

>skämt och sido
>och sido
>och

ÅSIDO din jävla sandneger

That's what I'm afraid of, what if I ad her and sen another message going full autistic, should I do it and if so when? 24 hours?

OP it was cringe when you mentioned Tinder. Now she knows you have a Tinder and the vast majority of people on there are there to fuck. Might've been better off leaving that out but overall it wasn't bad. I would give it 24 hours and if she reads it and doesn't respond within like a few days she's a fuckin' bitch for not having the courtesy to respond. You'll be alright.

Vet, fucka upp det längre ner också, telefon är inte vän med mig idag

I didnt say treat her like shit. I said treat her like a normal person. If you introduce yourself to people with a paragraph of text then youre doing it wrong.

Staty silent forever. You had your chance to sumarize.

Isn't it obvious that he isn't a sandnigger? Being that he is swedish and can't get laid because he's being cucked by niggers

Förövrigt, att komma krypandes sådär på facebook känns för beta imo. Varför bad du inte gemensamma vänner att styra upp en date?

Good thing is that Tinder dont really work that way in our town, it's a small town so no one really catch up to fucl eachother, just a dating app too see if theres a mutal interest bc everyone too ashamed to walk up toba friends friends at the club.

so maybe just add her her as a friend wtf?

Speaking from own experiances, nignogs aint getting that poon more than us whiteboys. Atleast not the grade A white roastbeef. Them nogs mostly just lay around with their own kind in the slums.

Vet, hade bra kemi i somras och hon verkade intresserad då (men inte jag) så jag tog en risk nu..

Det är mer bekanta bekantas, hörde med en polare om jag borde våga.
Sen har jag precis flyttat hem från studierna så har inte så många vänner kvar här, vi träffas bara när HELA mitt gäng och HELA hennes gäng är hemma

ID say just don't say shit.

Then if you see her for real try and chat her up.

If I say shit to someone and they don't respond I jut write it off as a loss and move on

>och sido

Skriv kortare nästa gång

Instämmer. Det är knappast för sent ändå, bäst att glömma texten och tinder, se till att vara på samma ställe nån kväll..

OP here again
As I see it if I already fucked up then it won't hurt to ad her as a friend and play the "Idk if u've seen this" card.

Will ad her tomorrow and report back to you guys tomorrow evening the same time:
22.00 Swedish time

Får vänta till hösten då, då vi har en "se alla vänner innan alla drar igen" fest

Dude dont play any fucking cards. Your trying is obvious and a big turn off. Sure, add her. But just say Hi for shit's sake. She's not a puzzle. She's just a person. It feels creepy when someone is obviously playing cards.

you did your best man

Det löser sig. All lycka till dig, annars finns det gött om fisk i sjön.

Inte om du bor i en vattenpöl..

I will just keep wanking to Lily Demure instead

kinda cringey. you just went spaghetti.

That what i ment, i will just ad her snd then write another message
"Hi! Did you miss the other text I sended to u?"
Or what do u mean?

not terrible, but youre definitely not getting anywhere with that.

>Your
You are
You+are
You+re
You're

yeah, clearly im trying to type properly with correct punctuation and capitalization. thanks for pointing that out, now i know!

PS: i said "youre" not "your" ya fuckin tard.

When you ask a girl out like the way you did, you sound needy.

Instead, invite her out and suggest she meet you someplace. Don't make it a question.

Example: "I'm heading to x on Saturday, you should meet me there"

Simple mistake most people make, you're explaining way to much. You made it somewhat of a confrontation. Just be forward with her but not too upfront.

And last step Youre

OP here: So add or no add?

Dont know if or how to proceed

add or no add? what do you mean, like say something more? no, if shes not replying abandon ship. you cant salvage this.

Add as friend and maybe write somethinge more in case of she haven't seen it bc of fb wierd "other inbox" thingy, or am I only living on hope?
I believe she do answer me if she would have seen it

Don't msg her again until you see her again in real life and then ask her out again and if u get rejected don't worry atleast u took it like a man and planted the seed so she knows u like her, next time she sees u she'll really respect u for not being a little bitch by asking twice

And when ur looking fresh as fuck at some point when she sees u she'll instantly remember that u asked her out before and will feel more comfortable and inclined to talk to u more

even if she does have it set so that she doesnt see messages from strangers, youre going to look desperate sending another message and adding her. forget it, she didnt answer. move on.

Don't add her as a friend

Have patience, she's probably fucking another dude whilst reading ur sad attempt at asker out thru internet

That's rhe problem, next time we will get togher again is in the August..

Fuck

Oooops

I think I will just do a social an hero with the gal and go full autistic
LEROY JENKINS!

Sorry bro don't worry about it, pussy urge is something ur imprisoned in like everyone else u need to learn to get angry and do what u like which is what u want not what ur urges want thats what women do, don't worry bro just work on urself and remember love is a lie, the shit u feel when u fall in love*STOP RIGHT THERE*
Feel (emotional response created by you [thought of love] that signals ur body to release chemicals that u can literally feel in ur body)

well, youll just have to wait till then. you act like shes the only girl out there.

"ew, a guy actually put thought into what he was saying before asking me out. pathetic try hard weirdo"

fuck off

thats bc she really is, anyone els is already occupied or dont have any contact to what so ever, as I said: small town

WITTNES ME!