30 yo virgin cause of small dick, can i enlarge it with weight loss and stretching

30 yo virgin cause of small dick, can i enlarge it with weight loss and stretching

why does your ruler start at 5?

>not measuring from under the balls
>2017
>mfw

You're not a virgin because of your sad dick, you're a virgin because no one likes your personality.

Fuck a hooker then your not a virgin u fucking moron.... zero excuse to be a virgin at 30

>MAGA hat
>Centimeters

its 5 cm of fat burying the penisbase.

its both measures, on the other side its inches

Lol, mine is smaller and I've been with plenty. If you can get them off with a finger then your dick is more than big enough.

This.

Nobody knows your penis size they just see an overweight guy who doesn't take care of himself.

Not exactly a panty dropper especially at 30.

you are not a virgin because the size of your dick, and you know it. get real - get laid.

some people a naturally fat, i cant loose weight always gain it back

Of course you can. You simply lack the willpower to do so, and will therefore fail at pretty much everything in life.

You gain it back because you don't care and want to blame your "small penis" instead of you looking like a fat sack of shit.

>30 yo virgin cause of small dick
We are the same age..Your dick is only slightly smaller than mine.. I've fucked over 10 girls. I didn't get them cause they saw my dick. I got them cause I had the balls to actually talk to them like I wanted to.

You can make your dick bigger if you actually devote time and a routine to it for like a year. That wont help you pull chicks though. You are going to need confidence and an interesting lif/personality for that.

I figured out what your problem is.. your a dumb ass.

Keep doing what you did to loose it and you won't gain it back. Of course if you go back to doing when you were fat you'll get fat again. You haven't gotten laid because your a dense motherfucker..

i use a stretcher

being so deluded that you think adding an extra .5 inch to your pencil dick is going to make girls fall for you.

>kek

You gain it back Because you consume too much calories. This is the only possible reason. If you want to lose weight, change your diet

Weren't you 40 yesterday ? Anyway... As everyone says, you're not a virgin because of it, not like if you bring a girl in bed she's gonna leave. She's going to be polite and take it

Its for when i send pics to girls so they believe itsbigger than it is

That how I lost mine virginity

what is up with your ruler? it looks like it start at 4cm...

How to get laid
step one aim low
i use fuc for this one is she fat ugly and challenged if any of these 3 things are not in this girl then its a no.

Step 2 get her pissed or super high
make sure u give her a lot so she will want to fuck you but not to much. because remember if she is knocked out it will be classed a rape (=) if she knows anyways. )

Step 3 rape
(this is a last resort)
(make sure she is mentally stable to lessen the guilt u will have to live with for the rest off your life.)
(I dont need to tell u what to do for this step.

for the dick size just keep on getting laid and it will get to a good size at some point.happy hunting =)

Mine is smaller, but i've had fucked 3 girls this week thanks to my personnality. Be someone cool

>Because you consume too much calories
This is false
The type of foods you eat play a bigger part

What size are you really?

>weight loss
yes, at the very least youll be more attractive
>stretching
no dont do that